Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

INNflight
Topic Author

Trying To Keep My Heartrate Down But....

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 pm

....are you guys serious?!

No disrespect to anyone, but the bucket shot is a slap in the face of all uploaders receiving motiv rejections where you could actually see an aircraft, well lit and well composed.

My three last motiv rejections, just for the sake of it.

https://www.airliners.net/addphotos/rejections/big/20091117_m1257932291.41080r8g8093320.jpg

https://www.airliners.net/addphotos/rejections/big/20091117_y1257848406.58830r8g0170clwinter1.jpg

https://www.airliners.net/addphotos/rejections/big/c1258132717.9630r8g5960cj.jpg

banghead 

JakTrax

RE: Trying To Keep My Heartrate Down But....

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Many echo your sentiments Flo but looking at the current criteria a loo shot I'm afraid is perfectly acceptable. Now I'm not one for these A380 toilet shots but I must admit the An-26 'loo' (if you can call it that!) is actually quite interesting and I did open the larger version. Pretty unique arrangement and there aren't too many interior shots of this type. Shows quite well the aircraft's era and what life on board must be like.

Incidently I admire many of your winter shots from Austria but the first two you display just don't do anything for me. The second is a great image but I feel there's no need for the OOF snow-mound in the foreground to be a part of the shot. I personally think it kills it. Very well captured images no doubt but I too don't like the motives. Third shots is great though - the database is worse-off for not hosting it.

At least you're boundary-pushing and if you don't try you (or the rest of us for that matter) will never know.

Cheers,

Karl

INNflight
Topic Author

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Karl, I appreciate your comments, but I was not trying to whine about my rejections in particular.

Just think of how many shots are rejected every day for motive, just because they "don't do anything for the screener".

Tell you what, the shot of the bucket ("toilet") doesn't do anything for me either, and I find it's a disgrace to see that while at the same time shots are rejected with actual aircraft visible, which are photographically a whole lot more attractive, and which are technically way harder to execute.

Sure, it is popular, but I dare to say so would have been any of the examples I posted, and so would have been a ton of the photos rejected from "creative" photographers.

Maybe it's just me..... whatever   

[Edited 2009-11-30 06:28:39]

IL76

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:29 pm

All I thought when I saw it was: Imagine if Paulo had uploaded his A310 shot a few days later, he could have lost the top-of-the-day to a toilet.   

E

Edit, PS: I actually thought a lot of other things, but it's better not to repeat them here...

[Edited 2009-11-30 06:32:56]

INNflight
Topic Author

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Ed, you got something mixed up....a bucket! Nothing against toilet shots  Wink

sulman

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Quoting JakTrax (Reply 1):
Pretty unique arrangement and there aren't too many interior shots of this type. Shows quite well the aircraft's era and what life on board must be like.

I don't know Karl, I think all it shows is what a utilitarian aircraft's crapper looks like; I could live a 100 years and not need to know that. That is has been enormously successful doesn't surprise me; and even I had a smile when I saw it...

James

zbot69

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Quoting INNflight (Reply 4):

Florian, maybe you forgot to add in your screener comments:
1st shot: flying bucket
2d shot: fumes from a bucket
3rd shot: feet in a bucket

Try it next time. Who knows.

NIKV69

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Quoting IL76 (Reply 3):
All I thought when I saw it was: Imagine if Paulo had uploaded his A310 shot a few days later, he could have lost the top-of-the-day to a toilet.

No way that shot would have blew everything out of the water, it simply was one of the best shots in a very long time.

Quoting JakTrax (Reply 1):
Incidently I admire many of your winter shots from Austria but the first two you display just don't do anything for me. The second is a great image but I feel there's no need for the OOF snow-mound in the foreground to be a part of the shot. I personally think it kills it. Very well captured images no doubt but I too don't like the motives. Third shots is great though - the database is worse-off for not hosting it.

Hey Flo! I love the second two pics and wish they were accepted. Surprised the third got motive. I love the motive and it the person being in the pic was ok thought it would get in.

As for the shitter shot not much you can do. I am not entirely please since it's really not a pleasing shot to the eye. Russian aircraft or not. Yet that is what makes the DB the DB. Something for everyone.

sulman

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:53 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 7):
Yet that is what makes the DB the DB. Something for everyone.

I agree, but it does pour water on the best-of-the-best philosophy of the site.

vishaljo

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Florian, thank you for putting that third one up here.

For Me - that's one of the most outstanding photos i've seen in a VERY long time.
I know how difficult it is to execute such a shot, you having a 1 Series Camera is an advantage Yes but its not all that's required to get a photo like that.

Up & above the clouds at FL 400+ It looks like a frame pulled right out of a Hollywood movie  cloudnine 

Btw, (i never thought i'd say this) but i agree with the screeners for the first 2.
I dont know what u were trying to portray with the first shot - I have seen many-a-shots where the entire motive lies in the Photographers Remarks so, if thats the case then i guess u would've mentioned the specialty.

For the second photo, according to me, the foreground snow mound kills it & i perhaps would've done a vote to reject & referred for more opinions........

But again, as Karl said previously thanks for pushing the envelope

Quoting Sulman (Reply 5):
I don't know Karl, I think all it shows is what a utilitarian aircraft's crapper looks like; I could live a 100 years and not need to know that. That is has been enormously successful doesn't surprise me; and even I had a smile when I saw it...

bottie

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm

to me, #2 and #3 are really worth for being added to the database. The first one I don't like (just like I don't like the blurry KLM with the approach lights) dded a few months ago).

JakTrax

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 pm

End of the day, 'bucket' shot belongs here. It was an amusing image to say the least but yes, one look and it's instantly forgotten. And yes, there are many, many shots with great motives rejected every day, simply because someone 'upstairs' doesn't like them. A toilet - no creativity, not much effort, opportunistic, etc. but I'm afraid it still requires a place here. Where else would you suggest - www.bogsofplanetearth.com?

I do however agree that an image like this would be far easier to swallow if for every toilet shot there was a proportionate amount of alternative and more interesting motives. Accepting every loo shot is part of the site but I agree frustrating when so many more appropriate motives (actually showing the 'plane in an attempt to be a little creative) are rejected so non-chalantly. It kinda screams, "Don't bother with anything complicated, just go for the loo shot and it's a guaranteed hit!".

Like Flo I will continue trying different motives until someone somehwere 'up there' stumbles across something they like. Let's face it, it could be worse - such efforts could still be affecting your ratios!

Just live with it guys - looking at the site rules there's nothing that can be done about it.

Karl

eksath
Crew

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Quoting INNflight (Thread starter):
No disrespect to anyone, but the bucket shot is a slap in the face of all uploaders receiving motiv rejections where you could actually see an aircraft, well lit and well composed.

I agree.

The bucket shot is certainly a nadir in the history of this website. I hope it does not act as a metaphor for things yet to come!

Florian... I agree with Karl regarding your shots. I might be a more partial to #1 compared to #2. The snow mound kills it. #3 is great...It is 100X better than the bucket shot.

vishaljo

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Lol....what that photo has done though is made me laugh more than i have at any other shot on here in quite a while, mostly because of the visitor comments.

Watching me giggle, my mom came-over to see what was so funny - i scrolled up the screen to show her the photo, she looked at it for a sec - looked at me for two & bolted........ 

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Ivandalavia

[Edited 2009-11-30 07:25:07 by vishaljo]

JakTrax

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Maybe it was uploaded with humour in mind. The way I look at it, as long as toilet shots are infrequently making the top 5 we're alright. If they become too over-bearing then the site will have descended into something I no longer want to be a part of and I'll scoot. I'm here for 'planes, not toilets - I got two of my very own here.....  Wink

On a slightly different note, surely if an aircraft toilet is acceptable then so should ANY other image of ANY other part of an aircraft - no matter how big or small? It's only fair as long as they're all aircraft 'bits'. A rivet is as much an integral (and irrelevant) part of a 'plane as the loos!

I can see the frustration here - if a loo's okay why shouldn't anything else be? All or nothing kinda thing.

Karl

EZEIZA

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:37 pm

No disrespect to the photog or the screeners ... are you kidding? I would have taken the picture too, since it is a funny/rare/nasty loo, but accepting it to anet? This creative/motive stuff has to be fixed. There has to be more consistent screening for these kind of shots.

rgds

codeshare

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Florian you obviously exceed the creative criteria here, I love the shots. Last one in particular. But somehow these don't fit in here.

As for the bucket. OK, whatever. I can understand why you are upset.

KS/codeshare

emmerson

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm

I actually think shot 1 is the closest acceptance out the three and certainly falls in or around the creative acceptance zone by using the airport boundary fence to vividly symbolise aviation security, the airport environment and includes an aircraft all in one dramatic shot. (Runway approach lights are also part of the airport environment/infrastructure).

Shot 3 although technically brilliant is all about the portrayal of a typical corporate passenger, not the aircraft or other related fixtures and fittings (e.g lavs). If that was let in (or the criteria amended) then the screening team would also be justified to accept a range of well taken 'best mate' pictures, depicting identifiable passengers photographed in a range of travel classes in varying states of comfort and lighting.

[Edited 2009-11-30 08:02:10 by emmerson]

NIKV69

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Quoting Sulman (Reply 8):
I agree, but it does pour water on the best-of-the-best philosophy of the site

Who's philisophy? The owners of the site or photogs?

Quoting Vishaljo (Reply 13):
looked at me for two & bolted........

Russian aircraft will do that.  biggrin 

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 15):
This creative/motive stuff has to be fixed. There has to be more consistent screening for these kind of shots.

Uh oh, I feel another thread coming. Actually this acceptance really is justified just because it went TOD and many hate that is no reason to light the torches again.

INNflight
Topic Author

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:09 pm

I am glad this didn't turn into a flamewar (as initially expected) but is constructive.

Truth is - and not hard to see why imho - I posted this thread in anger, because I seriously felt ridiculed.

As I said, I appreciate that you like my shots, and I have no problem if you don't. I'll continue shooting what I like, and I just like sharing them with people, also on a.net. I've got a few e-mails and PMs also supporting me, thanks for that.

That's not the point I wanted to make though, I didn't post this to whine about my rejections. I'm just trying to make the point that photographers (and that is shown be the replies imho) who receive motive rejections just "because it doesn't work" are not exactly encouraged to be creative and bring some excitement into the database if all they get are rejections, yet a bucket full of crap (excuse the language, will you) gets in just because it resembles an aircraft lavatory.

INNflight
Topic Author

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Quoting Emmerson (Reply 17):
using the airport boundary fence to vividly symbolise aviation security, the airport environment and includes an aircraft all in one dramatic shot.

At least one got it, pheeew!  Wink

sulman

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 18):
Who's philisophy? The owners of the site or photogs?

I'll assume you're being obtuse. "We only accept the best". From the upload FAQ page.

is justified just because it went TOD

The cow picture would have got TOD, had it lived long enough.

whisperjet

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Reading through the whole discussion I got the impression that some people do think that a rejection represents the opinion of single screener.
Actually we do leave pictures that are 'different' in the queue for a while so that many screeners can have a look and post their opinion. The last picture in Florian's postings for example had been screened by a total of 10 screeners. As mentioned many times before, photography is a subjective thing, that's why we have to find the best possible compromise.

I have to disappoint everybody who is asking for a more consistent screening of 'creative/different' shots. Taking the diversity of pictures into consideration it's simply impossible to shape clear rules that can be applied.

Stefan

Sharpshooter

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Great shots, INNflight! Shame they weren't added.

[Edited 2009-11-30 08:32:18]

NIKV69

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Quoting Sulman (Reply 21):
I'll assume you're being obtuse. "We only accept the best". From the upload FAQ page.

Not being obtuse at all. Your spinning words here. The shot is of an aircraft and is high enough quaility to make the DB. Sure it's a crapper but we can't pick and choose here. Cabin pictures including bathrooms have been huge here, been on the home page and been TOD. I accept that though it's not always the best picture or hardest to capture. Just because it doesn't fit YOUR version of the best doesn't mean you can find these sound bytes on the FAQ page. The screeners accepted it within the rules and it went TOD. Now thanks to this thread it's getting even more hits. The wheels on the bus go round and round.

Quoting INNflight (Reply 20):
At least one got it, pheeew

Nice, I understand but the shot is just missing something for me. I remember when you all gave Tim crap for his shot like this with the landing lights but I loved that shot. As much as you found flaw with it it captured an awesome moment in aviation and worked. Maybe if the angle was different with Flo's or less fence etc but that is my feeling on it.

Quoting Sulman (Reply 21):
The cow picture would have got TOD, had it lived long enough.

I loved that shot!

EZEIZA

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Uh oh, I feel another thread coming. Actually this acceptance really is justified just because it went TOD and many hate that is no reason to light the torches again.

So what? the picture of a cow made TOD a few years back. if you put a girl in a bikini it'll make TOD for sure .. would that justfy it's acceptance?
And in any case I'm not saying it's interesting or not, what makes no sense is some of the motive rejections everyone gets and then suddenly see a dirty toilet.

Quoting Whisperjet (Reply 22):
I have to disappoint everybody who is asking for a more consistent screening of 'creative/different' shots. Taking the diversity of pictures into consideration it's simply impossible to shape clear rules that can be applied.

But there has to be some kind of limit/agreement. It's simply wrong to find a picbture get the motive axe for x reason to find an identical (as far as motive) picture accepted hours later.

p2philip

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Did not read every post but I fully agree with Florian. Some really 'interesting' rejections these days. I don't intend to offend screeners and the work they do in their free time but the screening consistency has seen better days here.

@Flo, that third shot is really a gem and one of your collection I have not seen before. Congratulations!
-Philip

[Edited 2009-11-30 09:47:55 by p2philip]

Psych

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Well - I really am lost for words!

Quoting IL76 (Reply 3):
I actually thought a lot of other things, but it's better not to repeat them here...

I wonder if you were thinking what I am thinking?

One of the things I can find words for is what might many out there be thinking of the philosophy of this site and its application of rejection criteria.

Paul

JakTrax

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Quoting INNflight (Reply 19):
I'll continue shooting what I like

That's what it's solely - and entirely - about my friend! Some of your work is boundary-pushing and you should be proud, regardless of what A.net thinks. Their loss.

that photographers (and that is shown be the replies imho) who receive motive rejections just "because it doesn't work" are not exactly encouraged to be creative and bring some excitement into the database if all they get are rejections

I see your point and I have argued it many a time in the past, however what we've been requesting for a long time has actually come in a sort of disguise - abolition of ratio; or at least to the point where it no longer stifles one's creative ability. To summise, the encouragement is there but it's still met by the same old screening criteria (unfortunately). Still, trying these unique images doesn't hurt - maybe if there gets so many of them attitudes 'upstairs' will change.

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 24):
Just because it doesn't fit YOUR version of the best

Nik, I haven't actually disagreed with an awful lot you've said in this thread but come on; Flo's and many others' shots here are technically and aesthetically in a league above a pot in an Antonov (not of course taking anything away from the photographer as I'm sure he's aware it took less effort than many images we see here).

At the end of the day is it really any skin of our noses if the powers-that-be reject what the whole community knows are outstanding shots? Even if it's proudly in a personal collection there's always a special place for them - often away from A.net.

So a bucket made number one here, so what? It's not gonna stop any of us doing what we love and shooting how and what we want to shoot. In my opinion it's no big deal and certainly no loss on the photographers' part. In fact I say congrat's to Ivan for making me chuckle a wee bit this morning!

Karl

p2philip

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Quoting JakTrax (Reply 28):

So a bucket made number one here, so what?

I think the problem is not that the bucket made it, but that 'more interesting' motives at the same time don't.

NIKV69

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 25):
if you put a girl in a bikini it'll make TOD for sure .. would that justfy it's acceptance?

I am still waiting for a nude girl in the captain's chair!  biggrin 

what makes no sense is some of the motive rejections everyone gets and then suddenly see a dirty toilet.

I agree it's a horrid looking aircraft bathroom but an aircraft bathroom none the less. It's composed properly and has the quality for the DB. You seem to have an issue with the way creative shots are screened and that is an entirely different thread. This isn't a creative shot.

Nik, I haven't actually disagreed with an awful lot you've said in this thread but come on; Flo's and many others' shots here are technically and aesthetically in a league above a pot in an Antonov (not of course taking anything away from the photographer as I'm sure he's aware it took less effort than many images we see here).

I am a huge fan of Flo's work and I know he is way above many here skill wise but this bathroom shot has nothing to do with his motive rejections. I understand this bathroom shot is quite ulgy compared to the bathroom on a A380 but the pic is fine and doesn't have anything to do with a creative shot pushing the boundaries getting shot down for motive.

So a bucket made number one here, so what? It's not gonna stop any of us doing what we love and shooting how and what we want to shoot. In my opinion it's no big deal and certainly no loss on the photographers' part. In fact I say congrat's to Ivan for making me chuckle a wee bit this morning!

Again I agree.

9VSPO

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:37 pm

I didn't post this to whine about my rejections

But that's exactly what you have done.

I love the third photo though. 10x better than Tim's 'blurred aircraft against runway lights' photo.

Silver1SWA

Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Florian,

You have some excellent shots there. I especially like the atmosphere in shot 2 and 3. I can totally see #3 in some kind of corporate jet brochure or advertisement.

I am really happy to see you have returned to uploading here and hope that you are here to stay despite these frustrations. When pushing the boundaries like this, one has to be able to accept that it's going to be a trial and error process.

So what? the picture of a cow made TOD a few years back. if you put a girl in a bikini it'll make TOD for sure .. would that justfy it's acceptance?

If TOD justifies an acceptance, all those potential and sure-bet big hitters out there that are rejected every day would be unjustified.

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 30):
pic is fine and doesn't have anything to do with a creative shot pushing the boundaries getting shot down for motive.

checkmark  This is the only problem I see with this thread. It isn't comparing a creative boundary-pushing shot to another because that "bucket" shot doesn't fall under that category.

Luftfahrer

Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Next time, just take a picture of the Bizjet's lav and you're bound for the main page  
It is very unfortunate to see a disgusting toilet being favored over a set of well-composed creative images... anyway, keep it up! And thanks for sharing those photographs.

[Edited 2009-11-30 12:10:06]

dvincent

Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Once something makes it to the front page, the amount of hits it gets goes up massively for each position of top of teh day, especially #1 as there are "top of the day" linklets that are embedded in many websites. The fact is that it's a bucket makes people even more curious, driving up the hits.

I just hope people don't mark it as photographer's choice.

scbriml

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 30):
I am still waiting for a nude girl in the captain's chair!

Well, a clothed one certainly gets a rejection!  Sad
Big version: Width: 1024 Height: 683 File size: 789kb
Girl in captain's chair.

spencer

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Quoting Dvincent (Reply 36):
I just hope people don't mark it as photographer's choice.

Too late!!!
Spence.

N440ER

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 am

How hard is it to politely tell the photographer that his shot has sparked a little too much controversy and it has to be deleted for the benefit of everybody else? Any respect that I had for this database has gone out the window...  Sad

-Maciek Majewski

unattendedbag

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:30 am

I have never seen anyones photo dragged through the mud like this on this site! I bet Ivan is feeling very small right now (if he has read this thread). I learned long ago when I first started posting to this forum, it was tasteless and small to compare someone elses acceptance to your rejection. I have no respect for anyone who attempts to prop himself up for having "better" photographs just because his photo was is more "creative".

I am happy Ivan got that photo accepted and I am heading over to the home page to nominate it for Photographer's Choice.

Quoting INNflight (Thread starter):

You should have never even brought up Ivan's image as it has NOTHING to do with your rejected photos. Each photo is judged on its own merit and just because one gets accepted, it doesn't mean yours should as well.

f4wso

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:23 am

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 15):
This creative/motive stuff has to be fixed. There has to be more consistent screening for these kind of shots.

After a couple of lavatory images appeared on the site a two years ago, I submitted one of the flush potty on the H model Herk. It was rejected, appealed, and rejected again for motive. It didn't have nearly the character Ivan's has. If I had submitted a "piddle pack" from one of my F-4 trans-Atlantic flights, I would have probably been banned  Smile

Congratulations, Ivan, and getting good recognition. I am sure all this attention will be a positve for your photography.

The C-130E had just a honey bucket. The first one to use it had to dispose of the bag. Fortunately, for males, there was a urinal next to it.that vented overboard. That generated a lot of corrosion. The early models had a forward urinal near the base of the stairs that was discontinued to cut down on the corrosion from the dump mast.

The worst incident that happend on one of my trips was at the Battle Creek Balloon Festival when a visitor thought the loadmasters oxygen hose was a relief tube. His helmet wasn't hooked to it. The fellow was halted but not before he trashed the hose and (I think) the regulator.

Congrats again, Ivan.

Plainplane

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 am

I think this needs to be clarified, because if I am not mistaken, it appears that there is also a sub-argument about the merit of the image in question. In my opinion the argument is not about if shot A is better/worse than shot B. Ivan's image (I will refer to it as Shot A) is a very good shot despite the nature of the subject.

However I believe the nature of the subject is the main controversy.

The main issue is about if shot A with this subject is accepted, why doesn't shot B or shot C deserve to be accepted also?

[Edited 2009-11-30 21:47:16]

NIKV69

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:05 am

Quoting UnattendedBag (Reply 78):
I have never seen anyones photo dragged through the mud like this on this site! I bet Ivan is feeling very small right now (if he has read this thread). I learned long ago when I first started posting to this forum, it was tasteless and small to compare someone elses acceptance to your rejection. I have no respect for anyone who attempts to prop himself up for having "better" photographs just because his photo was is more "creative".

I am happy Ivan got that photo accepted and I am heading over to the home page to nominate it for Photographer's Choice

You should have never even brought up Ivan's image as it has NOTHING to do with your rejected photos. Each photo is judged on its own merit and just because one gets accepted, it doesn't mean yours should as well.

Nice to see some sense made in this thread.

sulman

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

Clearly, there's been a bit of humour in accepting the shot. People have looked at it for the same reason; amusement and curiousity. Toilet humour, literally. Ironically, the responsible photographer usually posts top-draw stuff, and was clearly having a bit of a laugh. I'll bet he's surprised how far this has gone.

Now, context. Many contributors invest a tremendous amount of time and effort into their photographs and the site. There aren't many discussions threads about composition and sharpness of either toilets or cabins, because - being frank - these aren't the kinds of shots that mean much to anyone but curious viewers.

On the other hand, you have a screening team that are highly rigourous on the 'correctness' of an image via a fairly rigid framework. This framework will allow a picture of a toilet in, as long as it is sharp, level, and correctly exposed, but will not have the same tolerance for more ambitious aviation shots.

You can see why that would wind some people up.

J

[Edited 2009-12-01 01:05:29]

ThierryD

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 am

By the way, guys, it started snowing again!  Smile

Thierry

spencer

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:14 am

Take a picture when it's yellow, you'll get top marks Thierry!!! lol.
Spence.

EZEIZA

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Each photo is judged on its own merit and just because one gets accepted,

and that brings up the question; on what merit? IMO this thread is not so much on the accepted shot as much as it is on rejections, at least that's how I interpet it.

ManuCH

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Apparently this thread isn't going anywhere useful and is turning into a flame bait. Therefore I have decided to lock it.

Any additional posts that are made to this thread after this post will be removed for housekeeping purposes, as this may happen due to a short system lag.