WaqasShah
Topic Author

Photo Deprioritized!

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi,
Day before yesterday i requested the A.net's concern authority to remove my previously accepted photo ''Previously they accepted on a priority basis,due to new tail art '' but whenever i see that photo it looks overexposed because canopy was almost invisible,so they accepted my request,but i did mention that i'll upload same photo with better result and from the same sequence,but yesterday two screeners highlighted the minor flaw like less contrast and soft,but after re uploading with priority tag,third screener rejected with a lot of flaws pop out of nowhere and DEPRIORTIZED and told me to not upload again, i did mention in the comment section '' sir according to A.net rules one can upload any military photo with new livery including tail art.'' dont know why he rejected my photo,please help me, i would like to request head screener please allow me to upload again. best regards Waqas Shah. https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 33e441abef
WS

Miguel1982
Head Screener

Re: Photo Deprioritized!

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi,

I can't see how the tail art is any different from this other shot of yours, accepted 11 days ago:

As there is already one shot in the database, priority screening does not apply anymore.

Or is there anything else that I am missing?

Cheers,
Miguel

WaqasShah
Topic Author

Re: Photo Deprioritized!

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Miguel1982 wrote:
Hi,

I can't see how the tail art is any different from this other shot of yours, accepted 11 days ago:

As there is already one shot in the database, priority screening does not apply anymore.

Or is there anything else that I am missing?

Cheers,
Miguel

I know, but
i didn't mention or request for priority screening for the above photo sir! and this photo was accepted through normal screening,tail art is not highly visible due to distance,anyway i respect your argument.cheers
WS