jelpee wrote:My thoughts:
1. F-22:Sky is overexposed. Aircraft is as well due to the low contrast. Looks noisy as well Aircraft is a bit right in the frame, but not a show stopper by itself.
2. Rafale: Nose is bluyry. Registration looks soft. Aircraft is HIF and visible if you look at a thumbnail version.
3. Rafale: Nose and probe are a little blurry. Don't see grain.
4. Alpha Jet: Agree with screening result
5. F22: Nose is blurry. Canopy is overexposed.Noise visible on darker areas of fuselage.
Crosswindphoto wrote:Agree with everything Jehan said, all photos might be doable at 1200px max.
Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe
Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days
Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit
Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior
Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft
Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials
Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions
Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin
Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon
Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos
Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft
Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries
Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground
Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos