Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

starkwind
Topic Author

Pre Screen - ORF - Delta MD-80/90

Tue May 26, 2020 3:45 am

I was in the vicinity of ORF and snapped a couple images of one of the soon to be retired MD-80/90 (N976DL). Funny enough, there are not too many entries of this particular frame in the database. Please give me feedback on this pictures:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/937o80
https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/h9VgS0

I hope these are any good...

Thanks in advance,

M

HarryLi
Screener

Re: Pre Screen - ORF - Delta MD-80/90

Wed May 27, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi,
Just want to be cleared at the beginning that you can only upload one of them since they are the same aircraft with same day and same side. For me the first one looks better than the second one as the second one seems underexposed for me. However, I would suggest to use smaller size like 1200px - 1300px and ensure you save your final version with the highest quality you can select because it looks bit of Compression on my side (Not sure it's Flicker's problem or the photo itself).

Regards,
Harry
I am a Guangzhou Spotter. My photos are here : https://www.airliners.net/search?user=20 ... =viewCount :D

starkwind
Topic Author

Re: Pre Screen - ORF - Delta MD-80/90

Thu May 28, 2020 1:04 pm

[quote="HarryLi"Just want to be cleared at the beginning that you can only upload one of them since they are the same aircraft with same day and same side. Harry[/quote]

Thank you, Harry, for your response! I am aware of the rules. I have been lurking around well before the SR111 crash and I have witnessed all the dramas unfolding on Airliners... ;-). Although, I have not been an active user.

As for the picture, I'll give it a shot with the first one. Light conditions were not the best and, I do think Flicker's compression has to do with the appearance here.

Thank you!

M