Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

jeonggeunwon
Topic Author

Changing Screening Results

Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:15 am

Hi all,
This is my first post

I have been rejected a certain photo continuously and wonder if this photo won't be accepted.

This is the first uploaded photo and rejected for Motive with screener's comment
"too much blocked"

I appealed with comment "although it is a bit blocked, but it is preserved ac so it shows its preserving condition" and rejected this time for Colour, CW Rotation, Personal Message and HS' comment was
"Motive OK due to unavoidable blockages. Yellow color cast. Vertical post is leaning to the left."

This is the third photo after second photo rejected for Blurry, Low Contrast, Quality, Soft.
This time, photo was rejected for Personal Message, High in Frame, Underexposed and screener's comment was
"Too much blocked by tree."

I appealed with comment "HS said blockages are OK when i apealed before, and I don't think it's HIF and UE"
and rejected again for Coulor, High in Frame, Personal Message, Reupload, Underexposed with HS' comment
"This image has already been screened for the same issues. Blockage is OK (unavoidable), but you ahve not fixed the underexposure and yellow color cast. Do not resubmit images that have not been fixed and do not appeal the same."

I completely removed the green/yellow color and made it a little brighter according to last screening result. and rejected again for Motive, Overexposed, Personal Message with screener's comment
"Too much blockage,"
This was screened by Head Screener since the photo was sent to head screeners.
So i appealed with comment
"Head Screeners said trees are OK due to unavoidability several times".
and rejected for the same reasons with comment
"Besides the too much blockage the sky is overexposed."

Some of the Head Screeners said Motive is OK and some of the Head Screeners rejected it for Motive.
So this photo won't be accepted never?

Thank you in advance

vikkyvik

Re: Changing Screening Results

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:02 pm

I can only see the thumbnail, so if you can post the full-size uploaded version it would be easier to comment.

With that said, the light doesn't look very good, so unless it's a rare photo, I wouldn't expect it to be accepted.

jeonggeunwon
Topic Author

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:18 pm

vikkyvik wrote:
I can only see the thumbnail, so if you can post the full-size uploaded version it would be easier to comment.

With that said, the light doesn't look very good, so unless it's a rare photo, I wouldn't expect it to be accepted.

Thanks for replying

Here's the link below

1st upload : https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... c36c51a9de

3rd upload : https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 0ebd7036f9

4th upload : https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 84c9f64476

What I want to say in this thread is screeners keep changing their decisions in each screening.
Sometimes screener said motive (unavoidable blockage) is OK but sometimes rejected for motive (too much blockage)

LeeYangzao

Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:26 am

Sometimes their standards are like "random", you'll get used to it