Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

N178UA
Topic Author

JetSmarter Private Jet Experience Hawker 800

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Review: JetSmarter Private Jet

Hawker 800 Dubai to Kuwait

How normal people can fly on a private jet?

The Uber of private jets is bringing private aviation to the masses.

JetSmarter is a brand new private transportation startup that many are calling the Uber of private jets. It is in a sense, but this company’s model is even better. What JetSmarter does so brilliantly is combine three different services into one — free scheduled JetShuttle flights, last-minute JetDeals, and charter flights — all accessible in a single app.

JetSmarter brought a lot of transparency in the chartering market. Once downloaded the App, you can see all the empty leg coming up in JetDeals, available free shuttle flights for members across the US, Europe and Middle East. Member pay a fixed membership fee can enjoy literally unlimited shuttle flights which works out saving them thousands. You can also create your own on-demand charter on the App. JetSmarter offers instant pricing and availability for private jets across the globe, allowing users to book a flight themselves without the struggle and the hassle of dealing with a broker. It is truely wonderful and insightful.

Chartering or share a Business Jet isn't confined to the ultra rich or royal family anymore. You can also do it!

My Flight with JetSmarter

I recently became a JetSmarter member that I have taken immediate advantage of grabbing a shuttle flight from Dubai to Kuwait.

The shuttle flight is operated by a classic 8 seater Bae125-800 which is Hawker 800.

Each JetSmarter Smart Member can have access to this shuttle flight free of charge, among many in the US and Europe.

In my case, we have a total of 4 passengers, including 2 UAE Nationals, my wife and myself.

JetSmarter use DC Aviaton facility in Dubai World Central (DWC) Al Maktoum Int'l airport.

It is a stand alone FBO. Passengers can arrive just 10 minutes before flight and all the formality is well taken care of. Saving time and hassle and maintain privacy is being viewed as top advantage of flying a private jet.

Full Report can be viewed here:
http://samchui.com/2016/08/05/review-je ... 63u8Jh97IU

Here are some highlight pictures:

Conclusion

How many times have you found yourself in a massive queue at airport security, or in a scrum to retrieve your suitcase from baggage reclaim, and thought, “There must be an easier way than this.”

It’s a frustration we’ve all felt at one point or another, and while most of us dream of the supreme comfort and convenience of flying on a private jet, we assume that this privilege is reserved only for the rich and famous. But that is not necessarily the case, as it turns out that flying private may actually be within the reach of normal people, too.

I am delighted due to the existance of JetSmarter, it fulfilled many person's dream to fly Business Jet in an affordable way. It really revolutionize the private aviation and bringing private jet aviation to the masses.

The lounge in Dubai is wonderful and truly no better way to start to jetset. Although we share our private jet with 2 other passengers, it never feel lack of privacy or disturbing. In fact, it crated a great networking opportunity. As an Avgeek, I am glad I have explored a new way of flying, taking my game to the next level!

For anyone interested in the full trip report , it can be viewed here:
http://samchui.com/2016/08/05/review-je ... 63u8Jh97IU

Comments and Thoughts are always welcome

Sam

aceboy44

Re: JetSmarter Private Jet Experience Hawker 800

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:44 am

Amazing review. How much did this trip cost?

UAEflyer

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:48 am

aceboy44 wrote:
Amazing review. How much did this trip cost?

A trip reports in several aviation forums :mrgreen:

skeky

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:06 am

nice food pics!

L0VE2FLY

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm

I think you're stretching the definition of "normal people", I don't know a single average Joe who can afford to fly F let alone private!

CactusA319

Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Why do you have to put your feet on the nice leather seats of the private jet? C'mon man!