Ishrion
Topic Author

American Airlines 737-800 First Class Dallas/Fort Worth to Orange County *Video Flight Report*

Sun May 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Video to full report with landing/takeoff: https://youtu.be/IztSTHggdZ4

We flew to SNA for a weekend trip to the LA area.

Our aircraft was N959NN, a 4.5 year old 737-800 with PTVs at every seat.

The domestic first class seats were very comfortable, featuring 40-41 inches of pitch and 20.4 inches of width.

The flight attendant serving us was very kind and attentive.

For breakfast, we were offered a continental breakfast or "breakfast burrito"... which was practically identical to the meal I had on my PHL-SXM flight(linked below)

It didn't taste as well as the one I had on PHL-SXM, although this time a cinnamon roll was offered. This one seemed way more heavy and thick.

The PTVs at each seat worked well. It's a shame that AA is planning on removing these from LAA 738/A321s but has not started the process.

Something that stood out was that the flight attendant gave each passenger/family a thank you note for flying on AA that morning. Very nice touch.

Finally... before landing... does anyone know what this is? I didn't get a picture of it but the FA came through the cabin offering peppermints on a tray with a drink that had fog coming out of it? I've never seen that before.

Thanks for reading/watching. If you enjoy these flight reports or other aviation content, make sure to subscribe. I'll be posting more reports in the upcoming weeks here :)

Previous Trip Reports:
American Airlines 737-800 Business Class Philadelphia to St. Maarten: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420387
American Airlines 777-300 Business Class New York JFK to London: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420789
American Eagle CRJ-900 First Class Philadelphia to Cincinnati:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1421299
American Airlines 767-300 Business Class Zurich to Philadelphia: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1422345