Ishrion
Topic Author

American Eagle Domestic First Class Embraer E-175 Los Angeles to Omaha *Video Trip Report*

Sat May 25, 2019 8:35 pm

Video to Full Report with Takeoff/Landing/Food: https://youtu.be/VykpaW0tgfo

Return trip from the last report, DFW-SNA on AA's first class.

We're going from LAX-OMA-DFW in Domestic First and Main Cabin Extra on AA's second oldest MD-80 at the time (trip report on that soon).

I sat in seat 1A, a standard domestic first class recliner. According to SeatGuru, the seat has an average of 37 inches of pitch and 19.9 inches of width.

Note that seats 1D and 1F across the aisle seemed to have more legroom at the bulkhead.

The flight attendant was great. My last flights seemed to have very good FAs.

For brunch, we were given a choice between a chicken salad sandwich or a southwestern style chicken salad. I got the sandwich... it was decent. The quality could be better.

The other choice looked a LOT better.

Each meal came with Lays chips, a choice of drink, and a New York cheesecake.

The E-175s come with WiFi and streaming.

The flight was rather uneventful afterwards.

Thanks for reading/watching. If you enjoy these flight reports or other aviation content, make sure to subscribe. I'll be posting more reports in the upcoming weeks here :)

Previous Trip Reports:
American Airlines 737-800 Business Class Philadelphia to St. Maarten: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420387
American Airlines 777-300 Business Class New York JFK to London: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420789
American Eagle CRJ-900 First Class Philadelphia to Cincinnati:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1421299
American Airlines 767-300 Business Class Zurich to Philadelphia: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1422345
American Airlines 737-800 First Class Dallas/Fort Worth to Orange County:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1422417

EmpressOfCanada

Re: American Eagle Domestic First Class Embraer E-175 Los Angeles to Omaha *Video Trip Report*

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:26 am

I remember back in the mid 90s, you could get a very tasty HOT meal on a flight under 3 hours on American/Delta and other mainline carriers... in economy! I really miss those days.

Ishrion
Topic Author

Re: American Eagle Domestic First Class Embraer E-175 Los Angeles to Omaha *Video Trip Report*

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:04 pm

EmpressOfCanada wrote:
I remember back in the mid 90s, you could get a very tasty HOT meal on a flight under 3 hours on American/Delta and other mainline carriers... in economy! I really miss those days.

Yeah, everything's changed haha. That sounds amazing in compared to the present.