Full Trip Report With Takeoff/Landing: https://youtu.be/NQkJagklu44
✈ Aircraft: Canadair CRJ-700
✈ Airline: American Eagle
✈ Registration: N760SK
✈ Date: Late June 2019
✈ Flight Time: 1 Hour & 35 Minutes
✈ From: Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
✈ To: Aspen (ASE)
✈ Seat: 11A
- This was my connecting flight to Phoenix. The full route was DFW-ASE-PHX-ANC. You can find the PHX-ANC A321neo flight in the links below.
- Our flight was out of DFW was through Terminal E. American Eagle operates a few flights out of Terminal in addition to the new Satellite Terminal.
- N760SK will be taking us to Aspen. It was delivered to Skywest in 2005 and originally given to United. Then it was recently swapped to American Eagle.
- Initial impressions of the seat were positive.
- There were 64 Economy Class seats arranged in a 2-2 configuration. The seat pitch is supposedly the standard 31 inches, but this felt like a lot more. Sincerely spacious for economy class.
- The pilot announced the flight information and we prepared for departure.
- Shortly before departure, some people got up and moved around as this flight was only about half-full.
- I ended up having an entire row to myself, including the seats across the aisle, thus creating my "poor-man's" private jet!
- Takeoff offered fantastic views of the DFW airport.
- After leveling off, the FAs came by to serve the standard choice of drink and cookies/pretzels.
- There wasn't anything notable afterwards and we began descending into Aspen.
- The approach and landing was beautiful. Aspen's approach has fantastic views of the Rockies.
- The disembarked through a ramp. It's always amazing to exit by ramp/stairs as it offers a great view of the aircraft.Summary:
Open flights are obviously great for the passenger in terms of comfort. This was no exception. I truly felt comfortable for this one hour and thirty minute flight. The service was very attentive as well.
Thanks for reading/watching!Previous Trip Reports:Summer 2018 to Spring 2019 American Airlines 737-800 Business Class Philadelphia to St. Maarten: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420387
American Airlines 777-300 Business Class New York JFK to London: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420789
American Eagle CRJ-900 First Class Philadelphia to Cincinnati: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1421299 American Airlines 767-300 Business Class Zurich to Philadelphia: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1422345
American Airlines 737-800 First Class Dallas/Fort Worth to Orange County: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1422417American Eagle E-175 First Class Los Angeles to Omaha: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1423337
American Airlines MD-80 Main Cabin Extra Omaha to Dallas/Fort Worth: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1424695Summer 2019American Airlines A321neo First Class Phoenix to Anchorage: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1426019
American Airlines A321neo Main Cabin Extra Anchorage to Phoenix: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1426813
American Airlines 787-9 Business Class Los Angeles to Tokyo HND: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1427951
EVA Air A330-300 Economy Class Tokyo HND To Taipei TSA: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1428983
Cathay Pacific 777-300 Economy Class Taipei Taoyuan To Hong Kong: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1430001
American Airlines 777-300ER First Class Hong Kong to Dallas/Fort Worth: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1430483