Link to Full Video Trip Report: https://youtu.be/R1_M4hDFwIM
✈ Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
✈ Airline: American Airlines
✈ Registration: N734AR
✈ Date: Late July 2019
✈ Flight Time: 10 Hours & 30 Minutes
✈ From: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
✈ To: Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND)Intro:
American Airlines' Flagship Business Class on their Boeing 777-300ER is a fantastic way to travel. The Business Class utilizes the Zodiac Cirrus seat which is also found on Cathay Pacific's A350s, 777-300s, A330s, and more. In my opinion, this Flagship Business Class seat and product may be better than some of American Airlines' Flagship First Class products also found on their Boeing 777-300ER.
- After arriving in LAX from DFW, we connected toward Tokyo Haneda.
- Our aircraft was N734AR, a 777-300ER delivered to American in October 2015.
- Soon we boarded and headed into the aircraft through the second door.
- American's Flagship Business Class on the 777-300ER consists of 52 seats arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration.
- Overall, the seat is well-designed and comfortable.
- The FA's came around to serve a pre-departure drink and we departed the gate.
- The takeoff was interesting as the end of the runway at LAX had some dense low clouds.
- About an hour or so after takeoff, the meal was served.
- This began with a choice of drink and warm nuts, followed by the amazing Japanese Meal AA offers in partnership with JAL.
- This meal was CRAZY beautiful and delicious. Fantastic job by American for offering this product.
- Following the main course was the dessert, a Passion Fruit Tart, which was a bit dry but still tasty.
- I converted my seat into the lie-flat bed and got a few hours of sleep.
- When I woke up, I went into the galley to check out the mid-flight snacks. I chose a caramel vanilla waffle and some olive/tomato dish.
- About an hour and thirty before landing, the flight attendants turned on the cabin lights to wake passengers for the pre-arrival meal.
- I had a red pepper strata which wasn't too bad.
- Shortly we descended and arrived into Tokyo Haneda.
Overall, this was a great experience. The food was amazing, the seat's private and comfortable. American offers a truly competitive Business Class product.Previous Trip Reports:Summer 2018 to Spring 2019 American Airlines 737-800 Business Class Philadelphia to St. Maarten: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420387
American Airlines 777-300 Business Class New York JFK to London: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1420789
American Eagle CRJ-900 First Class Philadelphia to Cincinnati: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1421299 American Airlines 767-300 Business Class Zurich to Philadelphia: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1422345 American Eagle E-175 First Class Los Angeles to Omaha: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1423337
American Airlines MD-80 Main Cabin Extra Omaha to Dallas/Fort Worth: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1424695Summer 2019American Airlines A321neo First Class Phoenix to Anchorage: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1426019
American Airlines A321neo Main Cabin Extra Anchorage to Phoenix: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1426813
American Airlines 787-9 Business Class Los Angeles to Tokyo HND: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1427951
EVA Air A330-300 Economy Class Tokyo HND To Taipei TSA: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1428983
Cathay Pacific 777-300 Economy Class Taipei Taoyuan To Hong Kong: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1430001
American Airlines 777-300ER First Class Hong Kong to Dallas/Fort Worth: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1430483
American Airlines Project Oasis 737-800 First Class Dallas/Fort Worth to Los Angeles: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1437297