Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

wiizardhp
Topic Author

[Video Only] MNL - SIN via Singapore Airlines SQ 917 onboard Airbus A350-900

Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:35 am

Flight Info:
Route: MNL (NAIA Terminal 3) - SIN (Changi Terminal 3)
Airline: Singapore Airlines
Flight Number: SQ 917
Aircraft Type: Airbus A350-900
Class: Economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQ_DDnoFas

This video report my flight experience with Singapore Airlines SQ 917 from Manila to Singapore. Flying with Singapore Airlines is always delightful. Although self check-in is not yet available at Manila's NAIA Terminal 3, dropping my bags at the counters was still a breeze since I check in online. The shops and restaurants at the public area of the terminal were plentiful but were crowded. The departure area after immigration and security checks were less crowded. However, the shops and restaurants were far more limited.

Boarding was done in groups based on the boarding group specified in the boarding pass. Upon boarding the aircraft, the impressive A350-900 cabin was a pleasant sight. Not to mention the warm welcome from the flight attendants who were definitely not camera shy!

The seat in economy had adjustable headrests, good leg room, and each seat had USB outlets and power. It also features a mobile phone holder, vanity mirror, and cup holder. The IFE was surely top-notch with plenty of new movies. But if that's not enough, the IFE is also capable of streaming media from your phone content. The meal service was very satisfying as well. The ice cream for dessert was a good touch. As always, I also requested for Singapore Sling which is a must try. It is an alcoholic beverage mixed with some orange juice. As for the lavatory, it was spotless clean and stocked with necessary toiletries.

Arriving at Changi Airport was a good experience. Immigration was automated and baggage were released quite fast. The waterfall at Jewel Changi Airport is nice welcome for arriving travellers.

Please watch my video report for the complete experience. Thanks!

SFOThinker

Re: [Video Only] MNL - SIN via Singapore Airlines SQ 917 onboard Airbus A350-900

Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:29 pm

Wonderful report. Thanks.