Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

aviationMCO8
Topic Author

[Video Only] United Airlines / Boeing 737-800 / Economy / Orlando (MCO) - Washington Dulles (IAD)

Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Link to the video:
https://youtu.be/qhChjI9Gj3c (leave a comment!)

~Flight Information:
~Flight Number: UA2379
~Class: Economy
~Seat: 26F
~Aircraft Registration: N33286
~Aircraft Age: 16.4 years old
~Origin: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
~Destination: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
~Flight Time: 2 hours 12 minutes
~Aircraft Livery: Continental Globe
~Date: August 29, 2020

On 8/29/20 after not flying since may, i finally went back out to go on a trip. This time with United Airlines on 4 flights. This was the beginning of this amazing 24 hour trip. The flight for today was up to Washington Dulles with a ex. Continental 737-824! MCO on 8/29 was fairly busy since it was a Saturday after all. United boards by rows back to front and I was in 26F so I didn’t have to wait that long to board. Looking at the gate area it looked like it was going to be a more than half full flight up to IAD today. We pushed back and we made our way to the runway. Takeoff was great, I was glad to finally experience to long UA 737 rotation takeoff. After takeoff flight attendants came down the aisle with the galley cart taking drink orders which I thought was awesome. The 737-800 I was one happened to be fitted with the DirectTV PTVs so that was very awesome to try out as well. Overall this flight was very uneventful and it was amazing. I feel like United goes above and beyond to make sure you’re safe onboard. Soon after we were on final at IAD and we went in for a semi-smooth landing. Very great job well done by UA. 9/10.