Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

aviationMCO8
Topic Author

[Video Only] United Airlines Boeing 757-300 (Economy Plus) Chicago O'Hare (ORD) - Orlando (MCO) *ENGINE SEAT*

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:48 am

Link to the video:
https://youtu.be/nUEiTg_jYLg

Flight Information:
~Flight Number: UA622
~Class: Economy Plus
~Seat: 9A
~Aircraft Registration: N56859
~Aircraft Age: 17 years old
~Origin: Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
~Destination: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
~Flight Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
~Aircraft Livery: Continental Globe
~Date: January 16th, 2021

After coming in from Orlando on an American 737-800 in the Kodiak interior, it was time to head home on a United Boeing 757-300 in Economy Plus! I was super stoked for this flight ever since I booked it because I bought seat 9A, the best seat in the house besides the cockpit of course ;). After waiting for a bit i boarded in one of the last groups due to sitting up front as United boards back to front. I took my seat and we pushed back and headed on over to runway 28R. The takeoff was AMAZING! One of my most favorite takeoffs ever, it was like out of this world! We started to make our way to our cruising altitude so far it was smooth sailing. The legroom was impeccable, it was very roomy and comfortable. The seat comfort was good, it had adjustable headrests to make it even better. The armrest on the other hand was hard and very uncomfortable. The aircraft was noticeably old and I was actually on the last ever built 757-300! The 757-300 does not have IFE screens so you have to go on your phone to watch TV and movies. Flight attendants shortly passed around snack bags that contained pretzels and stroopwafels with the regular water and sani wipe. I bought food in the airport so I had that with a coke i ordered since United does do full drink service! On the second round of drinks i went with a nice cup of coffee, a flight attendant gave me a first class cookie since I asked for more stroopwafels but there weren't anymore. The rest of the flight was uneventful, overall very enjoyable and one of my favorite flights to date!
Rating 10/10