Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

FligtReporter
Topic Author

[VIDEO ONLY] Alliance Air ATR 72-600, GORAKHPUR - LUCKNOW

Mon May 03, 2021 3:05 am

Hi guys,So this was my return leg of the journey from Gorakhpur to my homebase Lucknow onboard my favourite Aircraft ATR 72-600 flight No.9I 809 with Air India's fully owned Subsidiary Alliance Air on the 1st of April just 6 days before the sudden blast of covid cases in India.I myself contracted the infection after my return and thankfully I'm recovering well and have the energy to post this but I'd like to make a stern request to all of you to please avoid any unessential travel and should you go out please wear masks....because the virus is mutating and it may explode in other parts of the world too so please be careful guys and stay safe stay at home.

This was a short 46 minutes flight within my state and it was uneventful all passengers were asked to self service the water bottles as we entered the aircraft which were at the back galley also all pax were asked to keep their masks and face shields on at all times of the flight and even at the airport.On this flight we just had close to 32 pax and no meal or snack service which is pretty common on all Air India/Alliance Air Flights all over India but due to COVID such restrictions are in place. Flight landed a few minutes before time and it was great to see all the pax following the rules onboard and on ground related to COVID. This flight was launched in March this year and so far it has received a good regular load,so it's been over a month of its operation and it seems it will continue to operate for some more time.

Here is the flight information -:

AIRCRAFT ATR 72-600
AIRLINE Alliance Air
FLIGHT NO 9I 809
REGISTRATION VT-AIT
SEAT NO 10D
DEPARTURE GOP ( Gorakhpur )
ARRIVAL LKO ( Lucknow )
DURATION 46 Minutes

Please find more details related to flight in the Video itself and
I hope you all will like this trip report of mine and now I will only fly next year or whenever the situation improves and I'd advise you all the same.Here is the link and make sure to watch it in 4K for better quality -:

https://youtu.be/0PSaNnKJwD8

Thanks for watching !