Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

aviationMCO8
Topic Author

[Video Only] JetBlue Airways A320 Phase 2 Core Las Vegas (LAS) - Fort Lauderdale (FLL)

Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Link to the video:
https://youtu.be/9zidILEKgDE

Flight Information:
~Flight Number: B68
~Class: Core Economy Class
~Seat: 4A
~Aircraft Registration: N589JB
~Aircraft Age: 17.2
~Origin: Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS)
~Destination: Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
~Flight Time: 4 hours 30 Minutes
~Aircraft Livery: High Rise
~Date: July 7th, 2021

After coming in from Phoenix on a Southwest 737-MAX8, I made my way over to concourse C to take the Blue Line to D gates for my next flight! My next flight would be to Fort Lauderdale on JetBlue Airways on their Phase 2 A320. It was my first time ever trying out Phase 2 so I was really excited! I made my way over to gate D8, my gate for tonight just to find an American Airlines A321 there. I was really confused so I went to FR24 to see where my aircraft parked since it was on radar. It was all the way at gate D1 so I headed on over there to get cleared for the flight. I got cleared and for a whole hour and a half we all sat at the gate area with not many updates from ground staff and lots of people at gate D1 wondering why boarding has not started. It was a little bothersome but honestly I was too tired to care. We boarded and I settled in my seat in Even More Space, 4A. We soon pushed back and before I knew it we took off and headed east. First impressions of the seat; it's comfortable but theres less padding now which didn't bother much but for someone trying to sleep, I had to readjust a few times. The headrest was amazing! I loved it. The IFE was out of this world! So many cool and inviting features also not to mention a very nice variety of shows/movies! Flight Attendants soon after did their rounds of service. I went with a Pepsi, Apple Juice, and some cookies. The crew were very nice and attentive on this redeye, they made this flight very relaxing! Besides the small delay in LAS, this flight was very enjoyable and relaxing. I loved the headrest it made my sleep 100% better, the powerports came in handy with my dying phone, and the endless variety of shows and movies made this flight pass by so quickly! Thank you to JetBlue for another amazing flight!