Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

FligtReporter
Topic Author

[VIDEO ONLY] Air India Dreamliner 787-8, LKO - DEL

Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:25 am

Hey fellow Avgeeks,

TRIPREPORT -: https://youtu.be/pkJ1MSzgyr8

So Last month I had the luck of flying on my very first Dreamliner (787-8) flight which also happened to be my first ever takeoff on a widebody from my homebase (LKO).It was a wonderful experience flying on this short 47 Minutes flight from LKO to DEL and even though it was a short sector but this flight was enough to make me a Dream)Liner Fanboy.

Now this was not my first widebody experience as I had already flown the 777-300ERs before and I liked it too so before boarding the dreamliner I thought it would be more or less the same thing as I knew the seat config is the same 3*3*3 in economy so I was just excited to try and experience the Automatic window dimming system and much silent engines that I heard a lot about.

Though Once I entered the aircraft I found it to be more spacious now I dont know wether its the interior cabib designing or the way overhead bins are designed or something else it just felt more spacious than the 777 for some weird reason.Also I knew the windows were automatic and big on this plane and not only were they bigger than 777 I think Dreamliners have the biggest windows of any passenger plane on the planet.

The best part of flying the dreamliner has to be the gorgeous wingflex and I dont think there are wnough words for me to exactly describe how amazing it felt to see the wings,that are already curved by design,curve further and almost looking like as if the plane was attempting to literally flap it like a bird !!
Everytime there was a slight turbulence I could see the wings flapping as if the plane had life...I know it all sounds bizarre but as an avgeek to me those Dreamliner wings have to be the most sexiest and beautiful wings ever on an aircraft !!

I hope you guys will enjoy my Tripreport as much as I enjoyed flying the dream)Liner 787-8.

FLALEFTY

Re: [VIDEO ONLY] Air India Dreamliner 787-8, LKO - DEL

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:55 pm

Nice video report!

FligtReporter
Topic Author

Re: [VIDEO ONLY] Air India Dreamliner 787-8, LKO - DEL

Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:15 am

FLALEFTY wrote:
Nice video report!

Thank you very much for your appreciation !