Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

FligtReporter
Topic Author

[VIDEO ONLY] INAUGURAL FLIGHT to Kushinagar International Airport with Spicejet Q400

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:24 pm

So Kushinagar International airport is the latest airport to have made it to the list of newest International Airports in India just rceently when on 20th October 2021 PM of India inaugurated it.

Kushinagar is one of the four most Important pilgrimage site for Buddhists around the world and an important sector of Buddhsit circuit others being Bodhgaya,Sarnath and Lumbini now all these three had air connectivity but Kushinara however,now with this new airport its easier for pilgrims and tourists to visit Lord Buddha's Parinirvana Temple.

Im glad to let you all know thar I was the very first passenger to have gotten the boarding pass as I had arrived 5 hours before the departure itself and had flown in specially for this flight from my homebase LKO to DEL and it was worth it.On 26th Nov 2021 the very first scheduled passenger flight flew to Kushinagar from Delhi though the flight got delayed due to poor visibility however,being the very first scheduled passenger flight the excitement never let it be a bother for anyone on board.It was actually my first time flying spicejet's Q400s and this one was registered VT-SUX also never expected it to have WiFi connectivity but Spicejet has WiFi streaming of IFE to Phones in their Q400s and Tablets which was cool and you will see how it works like butter and reminded me of Jet Ajrways 737s or Vistara's 32X family IFEs.

It was an amazing flight and I had a great time more so beacuse I have etched my name in the history books of aviation for being the very first passenger on the planet to Have been issued the boarding pass for the very first flight to Kushinagar and have even gotten my boarding pass for this historical flight Laminated itself !!

Hope you guys will enjoy this amazing 4K cery furst fliggt to Kushinagar as much as I loved flying it.

FLIGHT DETAILS -:

AIRCRAFT BOMBARDIER DASH Q400
FLIGHT NO SG2978
AIRLINE SPICE JET
ORIGIN DELHI
DESTINATION KUSHINAGAR
TIME 1 HOUR 15 MIN
CRUISING ALT 23,000 FT
ARRIVAL RWY RWY 29

WATCH full Inaugural Flight(4K) -:
https://youtu.be/rXJARFx6Sqg