Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

FligtReporter
Topic Author

[VIDEO ONLY] AKASA AIR India's next Big LCC 737 MAX 8 ( Lucknow To Bangalore)

Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:03 am

Akasa Air,one of the newest Entrants in the Indian aviation market may be just 6 or so months old however,Im super impressed with their overall services and product.

https://youtu.be/wJukRqpkvxM

Akasa's very first experience was absolutely amazing for me and I can count it as my new favourite LCC Indian airline which was for way long IndiGo.Akasa not only has the best competitive prices but also their flexi fares are much better than the other LCCs like GoFirst and IndiGo on same routes.

Also I love Akasa's 100% recylable materials in their meal offerings like the meal boxes etc also their Cabin Crew Uniform which is made of Eco friendly material.I also love their Logo and colours which are bright Orange with Purple touch a very complimenting combination.

Oh and How could I forget that my mew favourite Narrowbody aircraft is a 737 MAX as this was my first time flying the 737 that too the MAX Variant after 7 years.I noticed so many changes than my usual ride Airbus A320 family.The Max felt much wider,Bigger windows,Best Mood lighting,Boeing Sky Interiors are amazing,Seat recline is absolute best and overall a better aircraft in all spheres.

Hooe you guys enjoy this video.