Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

sultanils
Topic Author

Dutch And Deutsch With The OS F100: VIE-MUC

Mon May 04, 2015 11:04 am

Introduction

This report is the continuation of ET Flies Home (On The B787): ARN-VIE (by sultanils Apr 9 2015 in Trip Reports) where I embarked on a small weekend getaway to fly the Ethiopian Airlines 5th freedom route from ARN to VIE.

The feeder flights to ARN and from VIE were booked on Star Alliance as for me they offer the most convenient travel times and most often also the best fare. When using the multi-journey or open jaw flight booking on Lufthansas website, one can make more interesting combinations. So for the journey home from VIE, I opted for a VIE-MUC-BRU combo with the VIE-MUC sector being operated by Austrian Airlines’ F100 and MUC-BRU with Lufthansa Citylines Embraer 195.

Austrian is one of the few European airlines, together with KLM and Helvetic which operates the Dutch build Fokker 70/100 series. Having flown the Helvetic F100 and KLM F70 already, I was now fully ready to try the Austrian F100  

On a map, the route looks like this (thanks, as usual, to Great Circle Mapper, copyright Karl L Schwartz).

VIE

I wake up at 5h15, having slept quite well on a large bench for a few hours in the quiet F terminal. Remember how I arrived last night from ARN, around 22h10 and after losing my way - VIE’s signposting is terrible imho - I was just able to enter the airside zone before the security control closes for the night.
Feeling a bit peckish, I buy something small to eat and drink and after devouring my brekkie, it is time to board the flight.

austrian-airlines-logo
VIE to MUC
OS 111
Fokker 100 OE-LVC
STD-STA 6:30-07:35
seat 20A

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Szabo Gabor

On board flight OS 111

The flight seems to be fully loaded thus boarding takes its sweet time. The cabin looks clean so far with 2 female FA’s attending this early morning service. The seats are older thick ones but Austrian got rid of their green and blue toned seat colours, now they are grey and red. When seated, the comfort is not so good as I feel rather cramped. In combination with the low overhead panels it gives me a bit of a claustrophobic feel. However, as I’m seated next to the engine, I don’t mind much 

The captain comes on the PA and explains the flight details with smooth but cloudy conditions for the short hop to MUC and expecting an ontime arrival there. Pushback is initiated and the safety demonstration is performed while we taxi to the runway.

There’s no wait at the runway threshold and the old Fokker does well on the takeoff. When we establish cruising alt, the crew comes round with the trolley. A glass of water and a cup of (watery) tea it is, accompanied with an apple filled pastry. Since the flight time is only 30 mins, the crew makes haste to serve everyone and the trash is also cleared very quickly. It seems they’ve done this before - so efficient   

With the cabin secured, we head down again through the thick clouds where we land nicely on schedule. A short taxi later we park on a remote position after which we disembark and hop into a waiting bus that transports us to the terminal building.

Conclusion

I’ve no real complaints on this short flight with Austrian. Aircraft wise, it was exciting to be on the Fokker again, everything beats an A320 or B737, doesn’t it? Comfort wise, there’s room for improvement but the FA’s did an excellent job on this short and for them most busy flight.

Here you can watch the full video coverage of the flight.

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

pokfur

RE: Dutch And Deutsch With The OS F100: VIE-MUC

Mon May 04, 2015 1:42 pm

LOL I was eagerly scrolling down then I realised I had read finish the entire report.   

Are you really forcing us to watch the video by not putting any photos at all?   

Quoting sultanils (Thread starter):
Dutch build Fokker 70/100 series.

Oops I never knew they were Dutch-built.

The seats are older thick ones but Austrian got rid of their green and blue toned seat colours, now they are grey and red. When seated, the comfort is not so good as I feel rather cramped. In combination with the low overhead panels it gives me a bit of a claustrophobic feel.

Ok so I did watch (parts of) your video and the interior looks rather modern and updated! Is it just me or are the windows a bit 787-style with the extra long oval design surrounding the window itself?

There’s no wait at the runway threshold and the old Fokker does well on the takeoff.

What's it like sitting right next to the engine? I can't tell from the video. Must be extra extra loud and noisy right?    I can't stand a GE90 moo-ing to life I think I wouldn't be able to take this   

Here you can watch the full video coverage of the flight.

Nice TR though I feel a bit cheated that I had to link to a video    Would love to try the Fokker planes one day before they all disappear!

pokfur

MIAspotter

Mon May 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Nils!

Nice short report on the OS Fokker   sure they are nice to fly on, and a cool change from all the Airbuses and Boeings  
Quoting pokfur (Reply 1):
What's it like sitting right next to the engine?

Heaven!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aih-MPnqHQY

I can't stand a GE90 moo-ing to life I think I wouldn't be able to take this

you are a weird man... then if you fly on the Fokker, sit at the front, you will hear absolutely nothing... I was on the KL F70 in 1A and during takeoff, I was like... ¨Where´s the noise?¨

MIAspotter
Nos vamos de Vueling?

sultanils
Topic Author

Mon May 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Are you really forcing us to watch the video by not putting any photos at all?

I’m not forcing you anything my friend. I’m softly suggesting you to watch it, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. Besides, there are plenty more reports without photos, I admit this is a brief one. Standing still is going backwards as they say, hence I try to do something different at times  

Oops I never knew they were Dutch-built.

They are indeed. The Dutch know/knew how to build them.

the interior looks rather modern and updated!

It does, try to search in the a.net database for interior pics before the cabin was like this, you’d surprised  

Is it just me or are the windows a bit 787-style with the extra long oval design surrounding the window itself?

I guess it’s just you lol! The wide angle camera gives a bit of a disproportioned image of the actual window, which is more like square and certainly not that large like in the B787.

What's it like sitting right next to the engine?

It’s cool   

Must be extra extra loud and noisy right?

Not extra extra, but it is indeed quieter upfront. For such a short hop, I din’t mind really as I like to be auditory stimulated 

Would love to try the Fokker planes one day before they all disappear!

You’ll have to come to Europe again I guess unless there are airlines that use the type in your region?

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

lychemsa

Mon May 04, 2015 4:22 pm

I flew the same route on a Lufthansa 737 in 1972.

In 43 years nothing has changed.

dcajet

Mon May 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Those F-28/70/100 flaps-less take offs surely must make more than one observant passenger freak out!
Keep calm and wash your hands.

pokfur

Tue May 05, 2015 4:22 am

Quoting sultanils (Reply 3):
I’m not forcing you anything my friend. I’m softly suggesting you to watch it, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.

Hehe. But you knew I would have anyway    Is it a go-pro that you use? Maybe I should invest in one for video-ing my takeoffs and landings. They're obviously much more stable and less tiring on the arms/hands.

Standing still is going backwards as they say, hence I try to do something different at times

True. Maybe I should write a report without photos too and see what happens   

It does, try to search in the a.net database for interior pics before the cabin was like this, you’d surprised  

Oo. Ok I will!

I guess it’s just you lol!

Oh.   

You’ll have to come to Europe again I guess unless there are airlines that use the type in your region?

Not that I know of. You're right that I'll probably have to head back to Europe. Even my fiancée has been on one and obviously she doesn't give two hoots!   

Quoting MIAspotter (Reply 2):
   you are a weird man... then if you fly on the Fokker, sit at the front, you will hear absolutely nothing... I was on the KL F70 in 1A and during takeoff, I was like... ¨Where´s the noise?¨

No I'm not.    I merely have rather sensitive ears! Ah I was at the front recently on IB's CRJ and that was a lovely experience! I can imagine it'd be the same on the F70/100 or even better since the plane is even longer?

pokfur

sultanils
Topic Author

Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 am

Nils!

MIAspotter!

Nice short report on the OS Fokker

Thanks man, good to hear you enjoyed it  

sure they are nice to fly on, and a cool change from all the Airbuses and Boeings

Exactly, a nice change they are.

Heaven!

Quoting lychemsa (Reply 4):
In 43 years nothing has changed.

Quoting dcajet (Reply 5):
Those F-28/70/100 flaps-less take offs surely must make more than one observant passenger freak out!

I wasn’t freaked out not a single bit. And probably the average passenger couldn’t care less  

Quoting pokfur (Reply 6):
Is it a go-pro that you use?

No, it’s this little thing.

They're obviously much more stable and less tiring on the arms/hands.

I use a suction mount to stick it onto the window, hence I have my hands free to admire the outside world through the window.

Maybe I should write a report without photos too and see what happens

Do that  

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

AA737-823

Tue May 05, 2015 8:41 am

How unfortunate that you sped up the landing and flap movement.
With flapless takeoffs, you only get half the chance to seem them operate in the first place!

lesfalls

Tue May 05, 2015 3:57 pm

It's harder for me to watch a video in school  
Lufthansa: Einfach ein bisschen besser.

CaptainRed

Tue May 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Hey Nils!

Nice to see that bite-sized report here about the Austrian Fokker. Brings back nice memories on my flight with it a couple of years ago. Back then they had thick green fabric seats inside.

And good for you to have that seat next to the engine, for the real Fokker experience.

Aircraft wise, it was exciting to be on the Fokker again, everything beats an A320 or B737, doesn’t it?

CaptainRed

lesfalls

Tue May 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Great TR  . How Friday the meal taste? Anyways thank you for posting  !
Lufthansa: Einfach ein bisschen besser.

invaders

Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 am

Great TR, I always loved flying the F100 with KL. I surely do miss it, or maybe I'm just soft? Haha

Anyway, look forward to your next report as always.

O

sultanils
Topic Author

Thu May 07, 2015 8:27 am

Quoting AA737-823 (Reply 8):
How unfortunate that you sped up the landing and flap movement.

It was this or staring for 4 minutes at a nearly blank (white clouds) screen thus creating uninteresting and long footage. Besides, the movements of the flaps are more noticeable when the speed is higher.

Quoting CaptainRed (Reply 10):
Hey Nils!

Nice to see that bite-sized report here about the Austrian Fokker.

Hello CR, thanks for reading and watching.

Back then they had thick green fabric seats inside.

Oh yes, I remember. I was kinda hoping to have this cabin but my guess is all these Fokkers have the grey/red seats now.

And good for you to have that seat next to the engine, for the real Fokker experience.

Of course! For a longer flight though, I’d prefer a seat upfront.

Quoting lesfalls (Reply 9):
It's harder for me to watch a video in school

Quoting lesfalls (Reply 11):
Great TR

Thanks lesfalls!

Quoting lesfalls (Reply 11):
How Friday the meal taste?

Lol, you lost me here...   

Quoting Invaders (Reply 12):
Great TR

Tnx, Invaders, glad you enjoyed  

I always loved flying the F100 with KL. I surely do miss it, or maybe I'm just soft?

Nah, you’re not too soft  They’re great planes and it’s nice to see they’re still flying strong with a few airlines.

Anyway, look forward to your next report as always.

Thanks for your kind words, that’s good to hear!

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

PlaneHunter

Thu May 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi Nils,

nice short report containing essential information plus the link to the video - I like that concept for such shorter flights.

I wake up at 5h15, having slept quite well on a large bench for a few hours in the quiet F terminal.

Ah, I would never do that again, once in a life is enough. No comfort zone, no trip.  
The seats are older thick ones but Austrian got rid of their green and blue toned seat colours, now they are grey and red.

I like these new ones.

When seated, the comfort is not so good as I feel rather cramped. In combination with the low overhead panels it gives me a bit of a claustrophobic feel. However, as I’m seated next to the engine, I don’t mind much

I find the Fokker more spacious than the CRJ. Btw, I flew MUC-VIE on OE-LVC on the evening before and was also seated in 20A, of course.  

Aircraft wise, it was exciting to be on the Fokker again, everything beats an A320 or B737, doesn’t it?

I cannot agree. Even though the Fokkers or other smaller types are not as common as 737s or A320s, I usually prefer the latter due to larger size and more powerful takeoffs.

PH
Nothing's worse than flying the same reg twice!

FLIEGER67

Fri May 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi, Herr N.,

good to see you on the classic Fokker.
Well done to schedule it this way and interesting to follow.

Greetings,
FLIEGER67
Tripreporter.net

ElanusNotatus

Fri May 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi Nils,

I enjoyed watching the video as it certainly gives more of a feel of being tbere. I particularly liked the way you captured the movement of the flaps during descent and landing.

As to the claustrophobic feel to tbe cabin, perhaps lighter coloured seating would give an impression of more space, even if the leg room remains the same.

If you enjoy flying the Fokkers, come out to Western Australia some time. Alliance Airlines flies the F100 to Karratha, Virgin operates the type between Perth and Kununurra, and even Qantas uses some of Network Aviation's F100 on some intrastate flights, if I'm not mistaken.

By the way, it was a real pleasure meeting you at ANR this morning. Thanks for everything.   
Crawl, walk, fly into the future

sultanils
Topic Author

Sun May 10, 2015 6:12 am

Quoting PlaneHunter (Reply 14):
Hi Nils

Hello PH, how are you?

nice short report containing essential information plus the link to the video - I like that concept for such shorter flights.

Thanks for reading an watching - I did not think about this as a concept but now you say so, it’s interesting indeed.

Ah, I would never do that again, once in a life is enough.

True, this was my ‘once’ time lol!

I like these new ones.

Me too, it looks even better on the longhaul planes.

Btw, I flew MUC-VIE on OE-LVC on the evening before and was also seated in 20A, of course.

What a coincidence! We could have teamed up, even for a short amount of time. Wel, maybe next time?

I cannot agree. Even though the Fokkers or other smaller types are not as common as 737s or A320s, I usually prefer the latter due to larger size and more powerful takeoffs.

Hmm, I partly agree on the size and takeoff performance, but flying something not-everyday-ish is higher on my list  

Quoting FLIEGER67 (Reply 15):
Hi, Herr N

Herr M, all is well?

Quoting FLIEGER67 (Reply 15):
good to see you on the classic Fokker.
Well done to schedule it this way and interesting to follow.

Thanks again, good to hear you enjoyed it!

Quoting ElanusNotatus (Reply 16):
Hi Nils

Hello EN!

I enjoyed watching the video as it certainly gives more of a feel of being tbere. I particularly liked the way you captured the movement of the flaps during descent and landing.

Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot to me  

perhaps lighter coloured seating would give an impression of more space, even if the leg room remains the same.

That could very well be the case. But hey, it’s not that I’m complaining here  

If you enjoy flying the Fokkers, come out to Western Australia some time. Alliance Airlines flies the F100 to Karratha, Virgin operates the type between Perth and Kununurra, and even Qantas uses some of Network Aviation's F100 on some intrastate flights, if I'm not mistaken.

Interesting. Well, if I ever have the opportunity (again - been there once) to come Down Under, I might sample some extra flights  

By the way, it was a real pleasure meeting you at ANR this morning. Thanks for everything.

The pleasure was likewise and I hope you liked your stay here   

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

jwhite9185

Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 am

Hi there Nils - nice little write up there. I shall have to go and watch the video now! I see you mentioned about sticking your camera to the window - ever had any issues with that? Ive heard of others doing it but personally think it can lead to trouble if an overly cautious crew member (or another passenger for that matter) sees something stuck to the plane that shouldn't be there.

sultanils
Topic Author

Mon May 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Quoting jwhite9185 (Reply 18):
Hi there Nils - nice little write up there.

Thanks J!

Quoting jwhite9185 (Reply 18):
I see you mentioned about sticking your camera to the window - ever had any issues with that? Ive heard of others doing it but personally think it can lead to trouble if an overly cautious crew member (or another passenger for that matter) sees something stuck to the plane that shouldn't be there.

I hear you. Well, I’ve used the mount in about 15 flights now. Only on Aer Lingus I was asked to remove it for takeoff and landing as it was not allowed ‘for safety purposes’. The crew member was friendly and apologetic and I complied without arguing. Also on Jetairfly lately I was seated at the emergency exit and there I explicitly asked if I could use the mount to which the FA inquired with the purser; later she came back and said it wasn’t allowed ‘to stick any foreign object to the aircraft’, so it was not possible for me to use it. Of course I complied without hesitation. On a few flights the crew was interested in that tiny camera as they asked what it was for and I could use it wihtout any problem. So, almost all of the time: no problem. I install it and if the crew makes an objection, I remove it and film out of hand.

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

gabrielchew

Mon May 11, 2015 5:35 pm

Nice report there Nils! I did the OS F100 a few years ago VIE-KBP-VIE, and the LX one ZRH-VCE-ZRH.

I wake up at 5h15, having slept quite well on a large bench for a few hours in the quiet F terminal

I did the same a few years ago between LHR and KBP...was quite an uncomfortable night. I was so happy whejn the lounge opened at 5 or 6 and I was able to go and get some food and have a shower   
Report is here: Easter In Ukraine With Austrian (by gabrielchew Apr 16 2010 in Trip Reports)

LOL I was eagerly scrolling down then I realised I had read finish the entire report.

I thought the same....unexpectedly brief Nils! But still better than nothing  
http://my.flightmemory.com/shefgab Upcoming flights: AMS-RIX-BUD-VDA,ETH-TLV-FCO-LHR,STN-TXL-LCY,LTN-CPH-LTN,LGW-SZG,MUC-LHR

sultanils
Topic Author

Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Quoting gabrielchew (Reply 20):
Nice report there Nils!

Thanks Gabriel!

I did the OS F100 a few years ago VIE-KBP-VIE, and the LX one ZRH-VCE-ZRH.

Cool, so you probably had the blue/green cabin on OS?

I did the same a few years ago between LHR and KBP...was quite an uncomfortable night.

Well, I knew what I was in for and I knew about the semi-sleeper benches in the new F terminal so it wasn’t too bad. But I wouldn’t do this every time and in every airport! I do prefer a good bed too  

I thought the same....unexpectedly brief Nils!

Brief indeed, but as you know I’d like to do things different sometimes, the main report is actually the video.

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

The777Man

Fri May 15, 2015 6:25 am

Hi Nils !

Very nice and short report !

VIE to MUC
OS 111
Fokker 100 OE-LVC
STD-STA 6:30-07:35

I also had the OS experience a few months ago (two flights on LVM and one on LVE) and they were also nice and short (SKP-VIE and VIE-PRG-VIE)

Very much looking forward to your next report!

The777Man
Boeing 777s flown: UA, TG, KE, BA, CX, NH, JD, JL, CZ, SQ, EK, NG, CO, AF, SV, KU, DL, AA, MH, OZ, CA, MS, SU, LY, RG, PE, AZ, KL, VN, PK, EY, NZ, AM, BR, AC, DT, UU, OS, AI, 9W, KQ, QR, VA, JJ, ET, TK, PR, BG, T5, CI, MU and LX.. Further to fly.. LH 777

sultanils
Topic Author

Mon May 18, 2015 11:43 am

Quoting The777Man (Reply 22):
Hi Nils !

Very nice and short report !

Hello Lars, tnx a lot for your comment.

Quoting The777Man (Reply 22):
I also had the OS experience a few months ago (two flights on LVM and one on LVE) and they were also nice and short (SKP-VIE and VIE-PRG-VIE)

Despite those being not T7 flights, I’m glad to hear you enjoyed them nonetheless  

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

The777Man

Mon May 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Quoting sultanils (Reply 23):
Despite those being not T7 flights, I’m glad to hear you enjoyed them nonetheless  

I went to visit new countries and the F100 (new type for me) was a bonus. I've been adding a lot of new carriers, types and countries recently.

The777Man
Boeing 777s flown: UA, TG, KE, BA, CX, NH, JD, JL, CZ, SQ, EK, NG, CO, AF, SV, KU, DL, AA, MH, OZ, CA, MS, SU, LY, RG, PE, AZ, KL, VN, PK, EY, NZ, AM, BR, AC, DT, UU, OS, AI, 9W, KQ, QR, VA, JJ, ET, TK, PR, BG, T5, CI, MU and LX.. Further to fly.. LH 777

sultanils
Topic Author

Tue May 19, 2015 7:31 am

Quoting The777Man (Reply 24):
I went to visit new countries and the F100 (new type for me) was a bonus. I've been adding a lot of new carriers, types and countries recently.

I see, so we can expect some TR’s anytime soon  

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

The777Man

Tue May 19, 2015 9:02 am

Quoting sultanils (Reply 25):
I see, so we can expect some TR’s anytime soon  

No, I still only do trip reports from new 777s carriers or reports from carriers I've flown but didn't do a report on. Next report probably will be on LX but perhaps I can finish a report on BA that I took in January this year.......

I'm already at 52 flights this year, 8 new types and 6 new carriers.... 

So I'm traveling quite a bit but will slow down over the summer and do some more traveling in the fall.

The777Man

sultanils
Topic Author

Tue May 19, 2015 11:16 am

Quoting The777Man (Reply 26):
No, I still only do trip reports from new 777s carriers or reports from carriers I've flown but didn't do a report on.

Quoting The777Man (Reply 26):
I'm already at 52 flights this year, 8 new types and 6 new carriers....

Impressive, I’m at 23 now, only half of yours 

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

The777Man

Tue May 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Quoting sultanils (Reply 27):
Impressive, I’m at 23 now, only half of yours 

My goal is not a lot of flights per se but to visit or transit thru new countries for me and a side effect of that is a lot of new carriers, types and flights.

You'll catch up over the summer......

The777Man

sultanils
Topic Author

Thu May 21, 2015 11:18 am

Quoting The777Man (Reply 28):
You'll catch up over the summer

Looking fwd to it  

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

OA260

Sun May 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Hey Nils ,

I was too expecting a conventional TR   Just watched the video and enjoyed it though.

I have not flown OS for a long time now. Would like to try them again sometime. They used to offer a great product.

Thanks for the report(s)  

Regards

Philip  

sultanils
Topic Author

Tue May 26, 2015 6:46 am

Quoting OA260 (Reply 30):
Hey Nils

Hi Philip.

I was too expecting a conventional TR Just watched the video and enjoyed it though.

You know I’m not the conventional guy   Still glad you enjoyed though!

I have not flown OS for a long time now. Would like to try them again sometime. They used to offer a great product.

Imo they still offer a good product, last year’s flight from DXB to VIE showed that. Nice new cabin on an older B763, good brekkie and modern IFE.

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.

PlaneHunter

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:29 am

Quoting sultanils (Reply 17):
What a coincidence! We could have teamed up, even for a short amount of time. Wel, maybe next time?

Absolutely!

Quoting Sultanils (Reply 31):

Imo they still offer a good product, last year’s flight from DXB to VIE showed that. Nice new cabin on an older B763, good brekkie and modern IFE.

Catering used to be great on European routes...but we all know why that has changed, unfortunately.

PH
Nothing's worse than flying the same reg twice!

infodesk

Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:02 am

Hi Nils,

Nice little report on OS.

Only done 2 flights with them but wasn't overly impressed. Mind you, that was a boring A319   Nice to catch the Fokker for something different.

The seats are older thick ones but Austrian got rid of their green and blue toned seat colours, now they are grey and red.

Much better. Now all they need to do is update the uniforms.......

A glass of water and a cup of (watery) tea it is, accompanied with an apple filled pastry. Since the flight time is only 30 mins, the crew makes haste to serve everyone and the trash is also cleared very quickly. It seems they’ve done this before - so efficient  

Impressive service on a short hop - on Swiss you'd only get a bottle of water on a flight of that length- but what is it with the tea? EZY is the only airline capable of maing a good cuppa imo.

Happy flying
Infodesk   
"Do nothing in haste, look well to each step and from the beginning think what may be the end" - Edward Whymper

sultanils
Topic Author

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:36 am

Quoting PlaneHunter (Reply 32):
Absolutely!

How about BCN next weekend (14-14 Jun), the next ‘a.net trip reporters’ meet is taking place there 

Quoting infodesk (Reply 33):
Hi Nils

Hello Hannah!

Nice little report on OS

Tnx, glad you enjoyed.

Nice to catch the Fokker for something different.

Indeed and that was the goal on the return flights to BRU.

Now all they need to do is update the uniforms

Oh yes, those red ones are really hideous and not flattering at all for the ladies  

but what is it with the tea? EZY is the only airline capable of maing a good cuppa imo.

I was wondering too what was wrong with it - just water with a tiny bit of flavour. Ryanair does very good tea too, Nestea.

Sultanils
In thrust we trust.