Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

B737-112
Topic Author

JetSuite Embraer Phenom 100 Relocation (SNA-SMO)

Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:19 am

JetSuite Embraer EMB-500 Phenom 100

N585JS (cn 50000138)

"Red Stripe 395"

My friend Philip (LoveJT8D) & I had heard about a deal that was centered around the Super Bowl, and we were committed to picking a flight that fit a city pair that we liked, if it presented itself. SuiteDeals are normally available for $536.43 for one way flights, but we got lucky enough to grab a Super Bowl's 50th anniversary price of only $53.75...so it was truly a no-brainer. I booked the flight immediately after it appeared online, on February 6th at 7:47am, and after calling Philip to wake him up, we were on the road to Orange County an hour and a half or so later. We arrived at Atlantic Aviation at SNA about an hour before the flight was scheduled to depart, so we even beat the crew there. During that time, Philip talked to the representative at Go Rentals, where he pre-booked a rental car to get us back from Santa Monica to John Wayne. The flight was 17 minutes, we cruised about 250kts at 8,000ft. I'll let the video below speak for itself, but one of the coolest things was having our rental car driven onto the ramp and up to the aircraft when we arrived. That was a pure class move! I sure hope you enjoy the video, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Check out their daily deals here: http://www.jetsuite.com/suitedeal

Tracker: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/R...5/history/20160206/1900Z/KSNA/KSMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lcREvlFmQ

Ryan

F9Animal

RE: JetSuite Embraer Phenom 100 Relocation (SNA-SMO)

Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:41 am

$57??? Are you serious? That is a steal of a deal!!! Let alone, flying on a private jet. That was a great video! I take it there was no flight attendant? Any restrooms, bar, anything cool? Also, did you get any better interior shots? How many passengers were on it, and how is the company doing financially?

Sorry for all the questions!! You said to ask away!!!  

Thanks again for sharing the video. What a cool experience!!!

B737-112
Topic Author

RE: JetSuite Embraer Phenom 100 Relocation (SNA-SMO)

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:09 am

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 1):
$57??? Are you serious? That is a steal of a deal!!! Let alone, flying on a private jet. That was a great video! I take it there was no flight attendant? Any restrooms, bar, anything cool? Also, did you get any better interior shots? How many passengers were on it, and how is the company doing financially?

Yeah, you certainly could not go wrong for $53.75!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, it was so awesome to be a part of this flight.

Correct, there is no Flight Attendant, no restroom, there's not a bar...but there's a pull out shelf that has various snacks & many choices of alcohol, all covered by the fare. It was just my friend Philip & I, we kept the front two rear-facing seats empty to not have to record around people, and deal with unnecessary distractions. As far as I know, JetSuite is doing well financially, they've grown at a massive rate in the last several years.

I've included a link to Philip's video below, he spent more time shooting the interior to give you a more complete picture. I appreciate the questions, never apologize for asking  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BppiypjfiBQ