Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

AMP44
Topic Author

ČSA Czech Airlines' New Livery

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:41 pm

ČSA Czech Airlines presented their new livery, with OK-HEU (an A320) being the first to be repainted.

OK-HEU is leased from Brussels Airlines since last month and never had the previous livery. For the meantime, it was all white except for red engines.

MatheusLPV

Re: ČSA Czech Airlines' New Livery

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Maybe a new aircraft but definitely not a new livery ....
Back in 2015 :
https://www.airliners.net/photo/CSA-Cze ... 7z%2BJ4S0T

AMP44
Topic Author

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:54 pm

MatheusLPV wrote:
Maybe a new aircraft but definitely not a new livery ....
Back in 2015 :
https://www.airliners.net/photo/CSA-Cze ... 7z%2BJ4S0T

The original livery is actually from 2007, but this new version got posted yesterday on their social media. The only change is the tail, and the link is replaced with 'Smartwings Group'.

Blerg

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:59 pm

Cool because what they need now is a new livery. I'd rather them pull their act together and go back to being an airline people actually want to fly on.

VSMUT

Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:13 pm

How odd. Leasing a plane from Brussels Airlines, while Brussels Airlines is leasing one or two A319s from them via Eurowings.

Blerg wrote:
Cool because what they need now is a new livery. I'd rather them pull their act together and go back to being an airline people actually want to fly on.

:checkmark:

You book a ticket on Czech Airlines, but get put on a Smartwings flight. Those who are lucky enough to go on an actual Czech Airlines jet will quickly realise that there is very little to really distinguish between the two, so why even bother booking with the seemingly more upscale brand?

Blerg

Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:56 pm

VSMUT wrote:
How odd. Leasing a plane from Brussels Airlines, while Brussels Airlines is leasing one or two A319s from them via Eurowings.

Blerg wrote:

You book a ticket on Czech Airlines, but get put on a Smartwings flight. Those who are lucky enough to go on an actual Czech Airlines jet will quickly realise that there is very little to really distinguish between the two, so why even bother booking with the seemingly more upscale brand?

What's their service like these days? Have they become full LCC? Last time I flew with them was in 2009 and we got a small toast sandwich and some drinks.

330lover

Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:33 pm

VSMUT wrote:

Brussels Airlines was leasing, but this ended. These aircraft were then moved back to Eurowings.
IIRC they were then even flying for LH, based in MUC.
Britten Norman Islander VP-FBR on Falkland Islands. THAT'S FLYING!

DLHAM

Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:52 pm

Blerg wrote:
VSMUT wrote:

Blerg wrote:

What's their service like these days? Have they become full LCC? Last time I flew with them was in 2009 and we got a small toast sandwich and some drinks.

My last (and only) time with them was also back in 2009, HAM-PRG-IST and return. I liked them, kind of basic but the price was right as well! Also friendly crews and Prague was a really convenient Airport to transfer.
My Instagram Account: Instagram

atcsundevil

Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:53 pm

Since this isn't a new livery for the airline (just for the aircraft), the thread will be locked.

✈️ atcsundevil

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos