drian02
Topic Author

Evelop! A330-300: Madrid to Havana

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:02 pm

This time I bring you a report from the airline Evelop! On board an Airbus A330-300 covering the route Madrid - Havana.

The shipment, thanks to the agreement maintained by Iberia and Evelop is carried out in T4S.

The plane was parked on a remote stand so the 388 people of this A333 configured only in economy class had to board the plane by bus.

The flight starts punctually, and after a short taxi to RWY36L we take off and head towards Portugal. After an hour of flight the service of food begins, composed of pasta bolognese, potato salad and a chocolate cake.

The catering is very basic and certainly one of the points to be improved by Evelop. In addition, only one free drink is served with each meal, the others are charged.

It should be noted that the A333 EC-MII, recently shipped from the factory, is equipped with individual screens. The entertainment is pretty basic and only included a few movies. However the touch screen responds very well.

A snack consisting of Spanish tapas is served 2 hours before the arrival, in addition to another free drink.

Flying over the Bahamas we were able to observe many storms in formation, leaving us these fantastic images.

Everything happened as planned until the descent when the commander reported that due to the storms and heavy rains that were ravaging the Cuban capital, the airport was closed and we had to wait for at least 40 minutes.

40 minutes later we landed at Havana airport in compliance with the scheduled time of arrival despite the storm.

In general line, Evelop is situated as a good option for charter flights to holiday destinations. However they should consider the option of improving catering or at least offer all free drinks.

Here is the link to the video of this Trip report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xib9ETXyaI
You can watch my reviews on LEBB Aviation

theobcman

Re: Evelop! A330-300: Madrid to Havana

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Have been interested in a report on this airline for a long time but the pictures don't show for me ! I did watch the video but do you have any cabin/seat pictures ? Would like to see inside more than out the window all the time. A full pictorial report with descriptions would be preferred through your journey !

drian02
Topic Author

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:53 am

This time I bring you a report from the airline Evelop! On board an Airbus A330-300 covering the route Madrid - Havana.

The shipment, thanks to the agreement maintained by Iberia and Evelop is carried out in T4S.

The plane was parked on a remote stand so the 388 people of this A333 configured only in economy class had to board the plane by bus.

The flight starts punctually, and after a short taxi to RWY36L we take off and head towards Portugal. After an hour of flight the service of food begins, composed of pasta bolognese, potato salad and a chocolate cake.

The catering is very basic and certainly one of the points to be improved by Evelop. In addition, only one free drink is served with each meal, the others are charged.

It should be noted that the A333 EC-MII, recently shipped from the factory, is equipped with individual screens. The entertainment is pretty basic and only included a few movies. However the touch screen responds very well.

A snack consisting of Spanish tapas is served 2 hours before the arrival, in addition to another free drink.

Flying over the Bahamas we were able to observe many storms in formation, leaving us these fantastic images.

Everything happened as planned until the descent when the commander reported that due to the storms and heavy rains that were ravaging the Cuban capital, the airport was closed and we had to wait for at least 40 minutes.

40 minutes later we landed at Havana airport in compliance with the scheduled time of arrival despite the storm.

In general line, Evelop is situated as a good option for charter flights to holiday destinations. However they should consider the option of improving catering or at least offer all free drinks.

Here is the link to the video of this Trip report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xib9ETXyaI

drian02
Topic Author

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:56 am

theobcman wrote:
Have been interested in a report on this airline for a long time but the pictures don't show for me ! I did watch the video but do you have any cabin/seat pictures ? Would like to see inside more than out the window all the time. A full pictorial report with descriptions would be preferred through your journey !

First of all, thanks for your comment! Now the images are fixed and you should be able to see them (tell me if not).
Unfortunatelly, I don't have any picture of the seat or the interior of the cabin.
For the next trip report be sure I'll spend more time on a full cabin and seat review, thanks for the suggestion!

debonair

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:45 am

Thank you, very nice report - always great to read from such "exotic" charter airlines...