ist2014
Topic Author

TK after new Istanbul airport

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:47 am

Hi all
Considering that new Istanbul airport will be opened in October 2018 and new 787+350 orders, what we should expect on terms of growth
- New longhaul destinations, if yes which cities
- Increased feequencies, if yes which cities, I do not wxceot a 4th daily fligh to JFK
Lets discuss

Pepper456

Re: TK after new Istanbul airport

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 pm

TK in Australia? PER/MEL/SYD?

ist2014
Topic Author

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:25 pm

New frames can do Perth but what about Syd and Mel

Luisvalero

Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:44 pm

All The possible New destinations (some are resumptions) from my point of view:

CANADA & USA: Vancouver, Calgary, Philadelphia, Detroit, Dallas, Denver, Seattle/Tacoma

LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, Santo Domingo, Panama City, Bogota, Lima, Santiago de Chile, Rio de Janeiro

EUROPE: Reykiavik, Glasgow, Newcastle, Seville, Alicante, Palma de Mallorca, Santiago de Compostela, Tenerife, Paris-Orly, Bordeaux (year round), Nantes, Strasbourg, Rotterdam/The Hague, Genoa, Turin, Florence, Bari, Palermo, Malta, Krakow, Bratislava, Split, Burgas, Plovdiv, Timisoara, Iasi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Novorsivirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Omsk, Perm, Volvograd, Saratov, Yerevan

AFRICA: Rabat, Marrakech, Tangier, Annaba, Batna, Djeba, Luxor, Port Said, Bissau, Monrovia, Lomé, Port Harcourt, Kano, Malabo, Bangui, Brazzaville, Pointe Noire, Luanda, Windhoek, Harare, Lusaka, Gaborone, Victoria Falls, Blantyre, Bujumbura, Juba

MIDDLE EAST: Eilat, Damascus, Aleppo, Abha, Hofuf, Tabuk, Ha’il, Sana’a, Aden, Sharjah, Mosul, Sulaymaniyah, Bandar Abbas, Kish

CENTRAL ASIA: Turkmenbashi, Aktau

INDIAN SUBCONTINENT: Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad

SOUTHEAST ASIA: Yangon, Chiang Mai, Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Denpasar/Bali, Surabaya

CHINA: Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Kunming, Xi’an, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Urumqi, Shengyang

SOUTH KOREA & JAPAN: Busan, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka

AUSTRALIA & NZ: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Auckland

george77300

Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Pepper456 wrote:
TK in Australia? PER/MEL/SYD?

ist2014 wrote:
New frames can do Perth but what about Syd and Mel

IST-SYD would become second longest flight in the world after SQs SIN-EWR. This would need a B778X or A350 ULR to operate effectively.

Just this week TK are considering an order for the B777X (assume at least some 8X) for ULR flights and SYD/MEL as definitely some of the most likely.

There are many articles but here is one I found: https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news ... nghaul-ops

ist2014
Topic Author

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm

If TK is looking for 788, it means around 5-6 years, is Ist-Syd doable with 789or 359 by 230 pax, like Quantas, does it make sense?
Or having 5 A359 as ulr version, otherwise should be either 1 stop or to wait for 778

Zaf

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:04 pm

They could add AXD and KVA in Greece. No business but ethnic traffic and tourism.

Antarius

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:13 pm

artofzen wrote:
What prevents starting a one stop service to Australia at present with 77W?

Likely insufficient O&D. Why would a passenger choose XYZ-IST-stopover-SYD when they can go XYZ-stopover-SYD on a variety of different airlines.
2019: SIN HKG NRT DFW IAH HOU CLT LGA JFK SFO SJC EWR SNA EYW MIA BOG LAX ORD DTW OAK PVG BOS DCA IAD ATL LAS BIS CUN PHX OAK SYD CVG PHL MAD ORY CDG SLC SJU BQN MHT YYZ STS BIS DOH BLR KTM MFM MEX MSY BWI DEN

artofzen

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:14 pm

artofzen

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Antarius wrote:
artofzen wrote:

Likely insufficient O&D. Why would a passenger choose XYZ-IST-stopover-SYD when they can go XYZ-stopover-SYD on a variety of different airlines.

Right fare and short transit would attract many.

aemoreira1981

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:01 pm

IST-PER-SYD seems possible on a 280t A359.

Jayafe

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Luisvalero wrote:
....Santiago de Compostela...

The destination that made sense was A Coruna to take advantage of all the Inditex activity, and they had planned to fly there. They bounced it to Santiago instead due to political pressure from the regional government, and obviously didn't work so got cancelled shortly after even after adding BIO as intermediate stop to gain passengers.
SCQ is a regional airport in a 60k people village, surrounded by two +300k people cities with their own airports less than 1 hour away. The airport only works due to subsidies for LCC tourists, hence a link like IST will never work by itself, not even getting public money.

flyingclrs727

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:55 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:

There's no way Australia would allow that. PER-SYD is a domestic Australian flight. That is called cabotage and is known as 8th freedom. Very few countries allow foreign airlines to fly domestic routes. QANTAS flies LAX-JFK in the US, but they can only carry passengers connecting from an international flight on QANTAS or contiuing after a stopover from an international flight. They recently got fined heavily for carrying passengers who did not qualify.

EK006

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Luisvalero wrote:

CANADA & USA: Vancouver, Calgary, Philadelphia, Detroit, Dallas, Denver, Seattle/Tacoma

TK has maxed out bilaterals to India and with no indian carrier currently flying to Turkey(probably won't in the future either), TK can't expand in India.

aemoreira1981

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:18 pm

flyingclrs727 wrote:
aemoreira1981 wrote:

There's no way Australia would allow that. PER-SYD is a domestic Australian flight. That is called cabotage and is known as 8th freedom. Very few countries allow foreign airlines to fly domestic routes. QANTAS flies LAX-JFK in the US, but they can only carry passengers connecting from an international flight on QANTAS or contiuing after a stopover from an international flight. They recently got fined heavily for carrying passengers who did not qualify.

I actually made my post anticipating no cabotage rights.

lightsaber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:39 pm

TK has an incredible opportunity hubbing SE Asia to the EU and USA. Even though I assume no more rights in India. They also will do well EU to Africa.

artofzen wrote:
Antarius wrote:
artofzen wrote:

That is the issue, right fare today is below cost.

TK has proven wiser in route planning than that.

Lightsaber
IM messages to mods on warnings and bans will be ignored and nasty ones will result in a ban.

Antarius

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:58 pm

artofzen wrote:
Antarius wrote:
artofzen wrote:

Sure, but cheap fares means low yields. And low yields do not support a flight like this. If there was sufficient OD traffic, then maybe (the rest of the aircraft can be filled with cheaper connecting fares), but that does not appear to be the case.

High yield (J passengers) aren't going to take a two stop unless they have to. And there are many 1 stop options
2019: SIN HKG NRT DFW IAH HOU CLT LGA JFK SFO SJC EWR SNA EYW MIA BOG LAX ORD DTW OAK PVG BOS DCA IAD ATL LAS BIS CUN PHX OAK SYD CVG PHL MAD ORY CDG SLC SJU BQN MHT YYZ STS BIS DOH BLR KTM MFM MEX MSY BWI DEN

Luisvalero

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Jayafe wrote:
Luisvalero wrote:

The destination that made sense was A Coruna to take advantage of all the Inditex activity, and they had planned to fly there. They bounced it to Santiago instead due to political pressure from the regional government, and obviously didn't work so got cancelled shortly after even after adding BIO as intermediate stop to gain passengers.
SCQ is a regional airport in a 60k people village, surrounded by two +300k people cities with their own airports less than 1 hour away. The airport only works due to subsidies for LCC tourists, hence a link like IST will never work by itself, not even getting public money.

Yeah That’s true but I don’t think La Coruña can’t sustain flights to IST just for being the Inditex hub..
It’s a City with 0 tourism. On the other hand Santiago is one of the most turistic cities in Spain due to “El camino De Santiago” which is absoltely full of Europeans, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and even Indians. Also Santiago has a modern airport with a great terminal. The right destination in Galicia is Santiago instead of La Coruña, the other possible destination is Vigo, but it’s very close to OPO

JUANTRIPPEJR

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Luisvalero wrote:

LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, Santo Domingo, Panama City, Bogota, Lima, Santiago de Chile, Rio de Janeiro

EUROPE: Reykiavik, Glasgow, Newcastle, Seville, Alicante, Palma de Mallorca, Santiago de Compostela, Tenerife, Paris-Orly, Bordeaux (year round), Nantes, Strasbourg, Rotterdam/The Hague, Genoa, Turin, Florence, Bari, Palermo, Malta, Krakow, Bratislava, Split, Burgas, Plovdiv, Timisoara, Iasi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Novorsivirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Omsk, Perm, Volvograd, Saratov, Yerevan

AFRICA: Rabat, Marrakech, Tangier, Annaba, Batna, Djeba, Luxor, Port Said, Bissau, Monrovia, Lomé, Port Harcourt, Kano, Malabo, Bangui, Brazzaville, Pointe Noire, Luanda, Windhoek, Harare, Lusaka, Gaborone, Victoria Falls, Blantyre, Bujumbura, Juba

MIDDLE EAST: Eilat, Damascus, Aleppo, Abha, Hofuf, Tabuk, Ha’il, Sana’a, Aden, Sharjah, Mosul, Sulaymaniyah, Bandar Abbas, Kish

SOUTHEAST ASIA: Yangon, Chiang Mai, Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Denpasar/Bali, Surabaya

CHINA: Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Kunming, Xi’an, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Urumqi, Shengyang

I would add (off the top of my head):

AFRICA: Fez, Sfax, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Hargeisa, Berbera, Tobruk, Al Beida, Sal or Praia

CANADA/USA: Ottawa, Las Vegas

EUROPE: Belfast, Ancona, Trieste

INDIAN SUBCONTINENT: Ahmedabad, Kochi, Pune, Goa, Amritsar, Srinagar, Lucknow, Jaipur, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan, Quetta, Peshawar

CHINA: Nanjing, Xian, Kasghar, Haikou, Kunming

CENTRAL ASIA: Bukhara, Navoi, Atyrau, one of the three airporst in Ferghana Valley, Karaganda, Aktobe, Kostanay

LATIN AMERICA: Barranquilla, Monterey, Cancun, Quito

MIDDLE EAST: Dubai Al Maktoum, Ras al Khaymah, Salalah, Al Ain, Hodeyda, Mukalla, Taiz, Sayun, Kandahar, Herat,

lydh

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:05 pm

I'm more concerned about whether they'll replace their aging business class.

Jayafe

Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:44 am

Luisvalero wrote:
Yeah That’s true but I don’t think La Coruña can’t sustain flights to IST just for being the Inditex hub..
It’s a City with 0 tourism. On the other hand.... blablabla uninformed inaccurate non-sense blablabla...

I think you are missing the point. Discussions aside, TK already tried (were forced) to fly to SCQ, and had to cancel the flight with load factors below 40% that made it not profitable even including subsidies. Moving south due to political reasons left them with no yield at all from corporate J passengers. It was a funny story with the PR reps blaming the "passengers" because of choosing flying from other airports (connecting at MAD or BCN) instead of travelling +1 hour to catch the TK flight and connect at IST. Really hilarious. Won't happen again.

Cunard

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:42 am

Luisvalero wrote:
Jayafe wrote:
Luisvalero wrote:

It’s a City with 0 tourism. On the other hand Santiago is one of the most turistic cities in Spain due to “El camino De Santiago” which is absoltely full of Europeans, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and even Indians. Also Santiago has a modern airport with a great terminal. The right destination in Galicia is Santiago instead of La Coruña, the other possible destination is Vigo, but it’s very close to OPO

La Coruna is a city with 0 Tourism!

Do you realise how many cruise passengers come to the city each year and not all of those thousands of people disembarking are taking Day excursions to Santiago de Compostela they stay in the city and they add to the Tourism of La Coruna.

I've been to La Coruna several times but I've never flown there!
94 Countries, 327 Destinations Worldwide, 32 Airlines, 29 Aircraft Types, 182 Airports, 335 Flights.

Gemuser

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:54 am

flyingclrs727 wrote:
aemoreira1981 wrote:

True Australia would be unlikely to grant cabotage BUT would have no problem with this proposal. It's called aan "international transit flight" and was common in Australia by both QF & international airlines, they still happen from time to time. I think AI is still flying MEL-SYD [although that may have stopped].

As amemoreia1981 say he discounted local traffic, but IMHO there will NOT attract sufficient traffic to make it viable. TK will do no good in Australia UNLESS they can reach SYD & Mel NONSTOP from IST.

Gemuser

ist2014
Topic Author

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:54 am

As far as I know, distance of Syd-Ist is similar to Lon-Perth, so why not a direct link by 789 like QF
Also according to airbus web page, A359 has a range of 15000 KM, so i think even 359 should do the route, aA359 as well,

ist2014
Topic Author

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:54 am

As far as I know, distance of Syd-Ist is similar to Lon-Perth, so why not a direct link by 789 like QF
Also according to airbus web page, A359 has a range of 15000 KM, so i think even 359 should do the route, aA359 as well,

sibibom

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 am

ist2014 wrote:

with a 230 seat B787-9 or a 250 seat A350-900, TK will not make money, cos they don't have the high paying premium O&D passengers, yields will be low.

But I can see B777-8 or A350-1000URL potentially working for them with 330-350 seats if it can make it there.

Prost

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 am

SYD-IST 8076 NM
LON-PER 7818 NM

As they push the edge of the envelop, does that final 260 NM rely on favorable winds?

LGAviation

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:38 am

Gemuser wrote:
flyingclrs727 wrote:
aemoreira1981 wrote:

True Australia would be unlikely to grant cabotage BUT would have no problem with this proposal. It's called aan "international transit flight" and was common in Australia by both QF & international airlines, they still happen from time to time. I think AI is still flying MEL-SYD [although that may have stopped].

As amemoreia1981 say he discounted local traffic, but IMHO there will NOT attract sufficient traffic to make it viable. TK will do no good in Australia UNLESS they can reach SYD & Mel NONSTOP from IST.

Gemuser

Australia actually welcomes these to enhance connectivity for non-PER/SYD/MEL/BNE services and usually lifts bilateral restrictions for these. See CX HKG-CNS-BNE or QR DOH-SYD-CBR. PER-SYD wouldn't be ideal but it could work. They would also easily get fifth freedom across the Tasman if it was anything but SYD/BNE/MEL-AKL and even then.
2018: ADD CPH DAR DEN DME DUB FRA HAH HAM IST JIB KEF LYR MEL OSL PEK PKC PVG RAK STN SVO SYD YVR

PW100

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm

While new destinations are exciting as well, I'm most curious how they are going to structure their operation:
* Are they going into wave/bank system?
* How many waves/banks would they need/desire?
* Will they (thus) increase frequencies on existing routes?
* How about phased operation? With this I mean, at initial opening, not all runways will be ready. Will their initial operation duplicate that of their current operation until more runways capacity is available, or will runway capacity be sufficient from day one with drastically increased peak capacity (compared to IST).

I think they (we) should be focussing on the above issues before discussing new destinations . . .
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"

Turkish777X

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:11 pm

PW100 wrote:
While new destinations are exciting as well, I'm most curious how they are going to structure their operation:
* Are they going into wave/bank system?
* How many waves/banks would they need/desire?
* Will they (thus) increase frequencies on existing routes?
* How about phased operation? With this I mean, at initial opening, not all runways will be ready. Will their initial operation duplicate that of their current operation until more runways capacity is available, or will runway capacity be sufficient from day one with drastically increased peak capacity (compared to IST).

I think they (we) should be focussing on the above issues before discussing new destinations . . .

Great point! The existence wave and hub structure is not optimal for many connections. I see them trying out new things with the extra capacity that will give them more flexibility. For instance, far east departures from IST are in the middle of the night and not optimal for passengers. More importantly, the planes sit on the tarmac at the outposts for almost all destinations in the far east for many hours. I definitely expect them to increase the efficiency of their hub by optimizing ground times.

stylo777

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:47 pm

As much as I understand the decision of TK to keep its smallest plane in the fleet on 319/737 size, I truly see some great potential of a subfleet of regional jets (Embraer E2 or even better CSeries 100/300) with the new airport.

All those 3rd or 4th tier cities listed above can be easily and economically served. They would need max. 20 frames and would cover pretty much anything within a 3hr radius.

aldrigsomandre

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:02 pm

My internal source at Bombardier told me that TK is looking at C Series aircraft, possibly ordering a mix of both models on offer. He also mentioned that not all orders are with the new IST hub in mind. I don't know if that means some will go to AnadoluJet or not, but we can expect to see a "sizeable" order by the end of this year.

jani13

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:44 am

Besides IST, what do you guys think will happen to TK at SAW? Do they still need a presence at SAW with the Istanbul Grand ready?

globetrotter94

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:09 am

jani13 wrote:
Besides IST, what do you guys think will happen to TK at SAW? Do they still need a presence at SAW with the Istanbul Grand ready?

Yes definitely--at least for domestic ops. This airport seems to be quite far for those on the Asian side of Istanbul, for whom SAW is much more convenient. FYI, SAW is also being expanded, with new runway and satellite terminal.
6E, 9W, AF, AI, B6, BA, BI, BR, CA, DN, GA, IC, JL, KL, KU, NH, QR, SQ, TG, TK*, UA, VS

EChid

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:55 pm

I see a bunch of people listing Canadian destinations. I'll remind them that the problem is not TK's desire to fly to Canada, or the viability of the routes (although IST>YOW seems like a stretch), but restrictions put in place by Canadian authorities. I'm sure TK would like to go daily at either YYZ or YUL - or both. I know I'd like them to go daily at YUL.But so far, the ME3 and TK have been seriously limited.
2018: DRW-PER-HKG-ICN-MEL-AVV-BNE-OOL-SYD-YYZ-YYZ-YUL-YVR-PDX-SEA-SFO-PEK-KIX-CDG-IST-NRT-HND-BKK-FAT; AC J-TK J-OZ F-DL F-TG J/F-NH J/F-CX J-VA J

RCS763AV

Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Luisvalero wrote:

They have been flying to BOG and PTY for over two years, 3x weekly on an A332....

I see them adding Australia and expanding heavily in North America. For Latin America I see MEX, GIG, LIM and SCL. Not much else.

uzzzer

Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:57 pm

aldrigsomandre wrote:
My internal source at Bombardier told me that TK is looking at C Series aircraft, possibly ordering a mix of both models on offer. He also mentioned that not all orders are with the new IST hub in mind. I don't know if that means some will go to AnadoluJet or not, but we can expect to see a "sizeable" order by the end of this year.

Any news there?

stylo777 wrote:
As much as I understand the decision of TK to keep its smallest plane in the fleet on 319/737 size, I truly see some great potential of a subfleet of regional jets (Embraer E2 or even better CSeries 100/300) with the new airport.

All those 3rd or 4th tier cities listed above can be easily and economically served. They would need max. 20 frames and would cover pretty much anything within a 3hr radius.

Ukraine would be a perfect market for A220: Chernivtsi, Ternopil, Rivne, Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr, Mykolaiv, Poltava, Sumy, Kropyvnytsky with approximately 10 more cities to follow later - each of these airports covers 1+m agglomerations and usually has only 1 domestic, and 1-2 international routes, some don't yet have any regular flights at all. Pax traffic steadily grows 20-30% with Ukraine International, Turkish and Lot being the three companies trying to make the most of it.

However, considering the costs, I doubt if this would make a competitive offer. One glance at Flightradar helps to see how many short legs TK perform with a widebody fleet, offering the passengers both competitive fares and generous service onboard while making a good profit. No regional jet will be able to contribute to this model costwise, quite the opposite, it will be eating into the margin. For TK this will be a typical share vs margin dilemma.

PlymSpotter

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:14 pm

Antarius wrote:
artofzen wrote:

The assumption here is that all passengers have a one stop flight option. Part of TK's appeal and success is that they link smaller airports, which are not served by the ME3, so an extra tech stop en-route actually may not be so bad as making a long overland journey to a 'major' airport which offers a one-stop option, or having to fly into that airport from the local airport.
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

georgiabill

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Assuming TK'S A330S have the legs to do IST-DTW-IST is it possible TK would consider flying the route 3x or 4x with TK adding IST-PHL-IST the days IST-DTW-IST does not operate? AT the moment RJ fly the AMM-DTW-AMM not daily and QR DOH-PHL-DOH is daily perhaps with the delay of EWR service could be an option

ist2014
Topic Author

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:44 pm

TKs A333 are able to fly IAD(DC) so DTW should be doable, even I remember they utilize 333 s for Tokyo or Jakarta, so dtw should be doable

thekorean

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Turkey being rather large country geography wise, strictly speaking in terms of logistics, is there any part of the country where SYD nonstop is doable?

PSAatSAN4Ever

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:08 pm

thekorean wrote:
Turkey being rather large country geography wise, strictly speaking in terms of logistics, is there any part of the country where SYD nonstop is doable?

The most distant domestic Turkish airport from IST is VAN, 688 nautical miles away:

IST to Australia:

VAN to Australia:

Roughly 700 miles difference, at least in a straight shot. Turkish Airlines will have to make that call. Certainly more needed on westbound flights than eastbound.

aldrigsomandre

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:27 pm

uzzzer wrote:
aldrigsomandre wrote:
My internal source at Bombardier told me that TK is looking at C Series aircraft, possibly ordering a mix of both models on offer. He also mentioned that not all orders are with the new IST hub in mind. I don't know if that means some will go to AnadoluJet or not, but we can expect to see a "sizable" order by the end of this year.

Any news there?

Since the C Series became A220, I have no idea what's going on. I still think that the A220 would benefit TK.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos