wjcandee

Re: Amazon Fleet Discussion - 2019

Tue May 14, 2019 7:19 pm

MajMattMason wrote:
wjcandee wrote:
Here's another interesting factoid: When 389AA is converted (a process that likely won't even begin for a while), it's destined to be renumbered 432AX. Not AZ. AX. (And 432 isn't a prime number, duh.).... Generally-speaking, ATSG/CAM haven't been numbering newly-acquired aircraft with the AX suffix unless they are going to ABX....

OR, it could be destined for Omni, they tag their aircraft with “AX” don’t they?!?

True that. However, Omni, at least at present, doesn't have freighters. Of course, I see your point that it could go to Omni as a 767-300 passenger aircraft. That's an excellent point, and something at least partially-contemplated when the two organizations got together.

Huh. The more I think about it... That could also explain why this aircraft has been at MZJ for a while, having flown there from ROW. Also, Omni's tail numbers usually add up to the number 9, as this one here (432AX) does. So...DING! DING! DING! You may have called it: 389AA may be going to Omni as a passenger aircraft.

Too bad for the ABX guys, though... Almost seemed like they might actually be getting a new aircraft. Guess not.

sunking737

Tue May 14, 2019 7:58 pm

I find this thread the most useful of any on A.net. Its informative, factually spot on, and everyone a true professional. No doom and gloom, A vs B. .like so many others. Thank you folks, thank you one and all.
I'm a SUNDUCK......Worked for RC & SY @ MSP

wjcandee

Tue May 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Sunking: That's so nice of you to say and even nicer to hear! I am so grateful to all the folks from various backgrounds and disciplines who contribute to this thread. I have learned so much. And it's not like we all always agree about everything, but I love how we are all respectful to each other and don't try to act superior, because we're all figuring this out together. And I will bet that the folks in the know are amazed at how much we are able to figure out -- certainly a lot more than the financial analysts and media that cover these companies, which I always think is kinda humorous.

MajMattMason

Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 pm

wjcandee wrote:
....Also, Omni's tail numbers usually add up to the number 9, as this one here (432AX) does. So...DING! DING! DING! You may have called it: 389AA may be going to Omni as a passenger aircraft.

GOOD CATCH!!, on the summation of the tail number digits equaling “9”!!!!
I just remembered seeing N4xxAX tail numbers on their 767’s.

Someone keeps putting up those pesky trees...they obscure my view of the forest :scratchchin:

wjcandee

Tue May 14, 2019 9:12 pm

MajMattMason wrote:
Someone keeps putting up those pesky trees...they obscure my view of the forest :scratchchin:

LOL! Actually, my friend, I have noticed that your vision is pretty-good! :-)

I had been wondering "Why did that aircraft go from ROW to MZJ after CAM bought it? ATSG doesn't do maintenance or painting there, and one desert is likely as dry as the other..." And when I saw the AX suffix, I had a complete brain cramp about the fact that Omni had also long used it. I had noticed that sum-of-the-tail-digits thing back when they were flying DC10s, but forgot about it until I was thinking about your observation that the aircraft might be going to Omni, and then went DOH!! Thanks for keeping me from drawing an erroneous conclusion!!! (And for doing it so nicely...)

I just now looked carefully at the current and historical Omni tail numbers on Planespotters.net and I realize that they actually add up either to 9 or, on a few occasions, two-9s, like 945, meaning 18. And now I know...the rest of the story.

What I don't know is the history behind that.

One other thought: at about 24 years old, it's similar age to most of Omni's 767-300s. I haven't looked at cycles/hours yet, though.

lavalampluva

Wed May 15, 2019 1:16 am

Looks like BWI-MSP was changed to ONT-MSP.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GTI ... /KONT/KMSP
Remind me to send a thank you note to Mr. Boeing.

1337Delta764

Wed May 15, 2019 2:57 am

wjcandee wrote:
1337Delta764 wrote:
It will be interesting to see how will the shipping industry react to Amazon's new One-Day Prime shipping. Amazon will need to build up its air network to handle its overnight and maybe add more Sortation Centers and Delivery Stations, plus perhaps some additional volume may move through UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Overnight, and maybe even some USPS Priority Mail Express (the latter could be used for some lightweight items).

And/or they work out a later time to get the parcels to the DDU (local post office) and shave off the time it takes to move them from DC to Sortation Center to DDU.

Right now, in my ZIP code, besides the local fulfillment centers, I think the ones that currently qualify for Free One-Day Prime Shipping are LGB3 (one of three FCs in Eastvale, CA) and possibly ONT6 (Moreno Valley, CA) since when these ship via Amazon Logistics shipments from these fulfillment centers bypass the Sortation Center.
Yes, I wear Fairy Tale Pink IZOD shirts. I am a real man.

FromGSPtoChi

Wed May 15, 2019 3:18 am

wjcandee

Wed May 15, 2019 4:57 am

FromGSPtoChi wrote:

Finally! Still, the article, like a lot of these, completely-misunderstands what Amazon is doing and what it intends to do. We here in this thread actually have an excellent understanding of where they are, and a pretty-good extrapolation of where they can go and are most-likely to go. And it doesn't include "taking down FedEx and UPS". Who needs that? Who needs dealing with onesie-twosie retail-level shippers who require skads of extra hand-holding? Who needs poorly-packed, poorly-labelled boxes containing God-knows-what? The fact is that they have a lot of opportunity continuing to pick the lower-hanging fruit out of the FedEx and UPS networks, which those carriers really don't need, especially at Peak, and maintaining the right balance and mix of vendors and in-house going forward so all eggs are never in one basket, and they can't get screwed like they did by USPS one year and UPS another.

And all you have to do is read any post by any ABX pilot on any board anywhere in the world to understand what would happen if Amazon ever put themselves in a position to be struck or labor otherwise to be withheld. That those guys would do a blatantly-illegal strike in the middle of Peak over nothing more than muscle-flexing tells you everything you need to know. It would be over. So every plan has to eliminate or at least minimize the possibility that some group would abuse the right to act collectively at tremendous damage to their company.

USAirKid

Wed May 15, 2019 6:12 am

wjcandee wrote:
1337Delta764 wrote:
It will be interesting to see how will the shipping industry react to Amazon's new One-Day Prime shipping. Amazon will need to build up its air network to handle its overnight and maybe add more Sortation Centers and Delivery Stations, plus perhaps some additional volume may move through UPS Next Day Air and FedEx Overnight, and maybe even some USPS Priority Mail Express (the latter could be used for some lightweight items).

And/or they work out a later time to get the parcels to the DDU (local post office) and shave off the time it takes to move them from DC to Sortation Center to DDU.

I actually expect more of this will be Amazon having the items prepositioned at the nearest fulfillment center. I'm sure there are going to be times that they miss having the right item at the right fulfillment center, in those cases they'll recover that with UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight. Amazon has some patents around getting items to the nearest fulfillment center before people order that item.

I was seeing a lot of two day items that didn't move their way into shipment until the day before delivery, as they were going directly to the DDU.

If anything I'd expect that the One-Day Prime has more to say about Amazon's increasing comfort with sorting packages down to DDUs very quickly and their confidence in their own contracted delivery fleet.

There might be a small bump in air packages, however I'm pretty sure Amazon modeled this and determined that they wouldn't have significantly more packages that needed to be moved by air.

cmairplaneman

Wed May 15, 2019 1:16 pm

N730WE enroute to CVG
Glider Pilot & CVG/ILN Spotter

wjcandee

Wed May 15, 2019 4:46 pm

cmairplaneman wrote:
N730WE enroute to CVG

Excellent!

And directly to Dean Baldwin Painting at ROW!

Ahmad310x

Wed May 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Is it just me or does it look like in the Youtube video Amazon posted of the CVG hub they show what appears to be 777, 767 and 737 aircraft in their mockup? https://youtu.be/6DkitCY-BYs

1337Delta764

Wed May 15, 2019 7:27 pm

USAirKid wrote:
wjcandee wrote:
1337Delta764 wrote:

I actually expect more of this will be Amazon having the items prepositioned at the nearest fulfillment center. I'm sure there are going to be times that they miss having the right item at the right fulfillment center, in those cases they'll recover that with UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Overnight. Amazon has some patents around getting items to the nearest fulfillment center before people order that item.

I was seeing a lot of two day items that didn't move their way into shipment until the day before delivery, as they were going directly to the DDU.

If anything I'd expect that the One-Day Prime has more to say about Amazon's increasing comfort with sorting packages down to DDUs very quickly and their confidence in their own contracted delivery fleet.

There might be a small bump in air packages, however I'm pretty sure Amazon modeled this and determined that they wouldn't have significantly more packages that needed to be moved by air.

Remember though that different FCs are tasked to stock different types of items - Sortable, Non-Sortable, Apparel/Footwear, and Expensive/Luxury Items. Usually Sortable is small to medium sized items while Non-Sortable is oversize or items with irregular dimensions. Typically Sortable items can be handled by Amazon's fulfillment robots while Non-Sortable items cannot. Also, Sortable will usually be grouped together with other Sortable items in the same box, while Non-Sortable items will usually ship separately.

Acey559

Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 pm

wjcandee wrote:
cmairplaneman wrote:
N730WE enroute to CVG

Excellent!

And directly to Dean Baldwin Painting at ROW!

I’m here in CVG and was hoping to catch a glimpse but missed it when crew scheduling called. Hopefully it will be out of paint and on cert soon.

In other news, 373AA just finished with a triple gear change down in TPA and will be flying to CVG tomorrow morning. That is if all is up to snuff after the maintenance work. :D
In Dixie Land I'll take my stand to live and die in Dixie.

CX747

Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Ahmad310x wrote:
Is it just me or does it look like in the Youtube video Amazon posted of the CVG hub they show what appears to be 777, 767 and 737 aircraft in their mockup? https://youtu.be/6DkitCY-BYs

While it is only a mockup, it does appear to have 737, 767 and 777 series aircraft on the ramp. The 777s are seen in the last images of the ramp.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

bravoindia

Wed May 15, 2019 11:22 pm

I heard Atlanta may be starting late 2019. Any truth to that?

Spacepope

Wed May 15, 2019 11:29 pm

CX747 wrote:
Ahmad310x wrote:

While it is only a mockup, it does appear to have 737, 767 and 777 series aircraft on the ramp. The 777s are seen in the last images of the ramp.

Would be new build possibly? Cargofacts came out naming a Chinese launch customer for the 777 P2F program a few days ago and then super quickly walked that back when Bedek contacted them.
The last of the famous international playboys

CoThG

Thu May 16, 2019 12:36 am

The ex-DHL sort building in ILN is being repainted in Amazon blue and grey, thankfully replacing the hideous DHL yellow.

travaz

Thu May 16, 2019 1:16 am

My hat is off to the absolute sage of this thread: wjcandee. Also Acey and Spacepope. I apologize if I missed any of the many posters that add greatly to this discussion. This thread is awesome always polite and informative.
The point of my post is an order I made last Sunday for 4 mundane items. Rechargeable batteries, Seal a meal bags, Some whole bean coffee, and coffee filters. When I ordered it was promised 1 day shipping. I am in Phoenix so always had fast shipping. From what I can tell 2 of the items came from LEX and were flown to PHX and all items put in one box and delivered that Monday. The coffee filters were in a bag that showed shipping from LEX. On past orders I would have received 2 or 3 deliveries on the same day. Consolidating is a great saving for Amazon as now there is only 1 delivery. I think it is fantastic that Amazon is building out a great air net to enhance shipping.

wjcandee

Thu May 16, 2019 1:35 am

Acey559 wrote:
In other news, 373AA just finished with a triple gear change down in TPA and will be flying to CVG tomorrow morning. That is if all is up to snuff after the maintenance work. :D

Yep. :roll: Although the product from PEMCO seems to have been pretty-reliable lately. Remarkable to see the breadth of 767 work they're getting these days.

Triple gear change is no small amount of work. I just watched a 13-part series of a 767-gear swap at Flightstar between 2 ex-Martinair 767s. Took them essentially a week. A whole lot of disassembly of in-wing stuff, hydraulic lines, etc., to get to the point of accessing and removing the things. Then, like my dumb car manual always says, "Repeat in reverse order." (Thanks. Me, I prefer a little more hand-holding on the putting back together part, because there are inevitably tricks to efficient assembly that weren't needed in disassembly.)

CX747

Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 am

Spacepope wrote:
CX747 wrote:
Ahmad310x wrote:

Would be new build possibly? Cargofacts came out naming a Chinese launch customer for the 777 P2F program a few days ago and then super quickly walked that back when Bedek contacted them.

I can't see there being an issue with acquiring new builds. Plenty of orders for the 777F have rolled in recently including FEDEX, DHL and Volga.

Both ATSG and AAWW have 777 experience on property........

AAWW could almost operate them plug and play via Southern.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

1337Delta764

Thu May 16, 2019 2:50 am

travaz wrote:
My hat is off to the absolute sage of this thread: wjcandee. Also Acey and Spacepope. I apologize if I missed any of the many posters that add greatly to this discussion. This thread is awesome always polite and informative.
The point of my post is an order I made last Sunday for 4 mundane items. Rechargeable batteries, Seal a meal bags, Some whole bean coffee, and coffee filters. When I ordered it was promised 1 day shipping. I am in Phoenix so always had fast shipping. From what I can tell 2 of the items came from LEX and were flown to PHX and all items put in one box and delivered that Monday. The coffee filters were in a bag that showed shipping from LEX. On past orders I would have received 2 or 3 deliveries on the same day. Consolidating is a great saving for Amazon as now there is only 1 delivery. I think it is fantastic that Amazon is building out a great air net to enhance shipping.

The code in the upper left corner is not the ship-from fulfillment center, it is the designated returns center for the package if it is lost or stolen. The ship-from fulfillment center is in the lower left box if shipped via Amazon Logistics or USPS. Usually with Amazon Logistics Sortable items will usually be assigned LEX2, Non-Sortable will usually be assigned CVG2, and apparel/footwear will usually be assigned LAS2. However, usually when I actually submit a return request most of my items will go to LAS2 (at least for both Sortable and Apparel/Footwear), since that is the nearest returns center to Phoenix.
Last edited by 1337Delta764 on Thu May 16, 2019 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

BTVB6Flyer

Thu May 16, 2019 2:52 am

Had two recent, same day ordered, 1-day delivery placed. Both came from RFD-TPA, both separate packages.

Kinda cool to see how the recent 1-day delivery and the new route(s) are coming into play.

travaz

Thu May 16, 2019 3:26 am

1337Delta764 wrote:
travaz wrote:

The code in the upper left corner is not the ship-from fulfillment center, it is the designated returns center for the package if it is lost or stolen. The ship-from fulfillment center is in the lower left box if shipped via Amazon Logistics or USPS. Usually with Amazon Logistics Sortable items will usually be assigned LEX2, Non-Sortable will usually be assigned CVG2, and apparel/footwear will usually be assigned LAS2. However, usually when I actually submit a return request most of my items will go to LAS2 (at least for both Sortable and Apparel/Footwear), since that is the nearest returns center to Phoenix.

OK Thanks for the info,

fify

Thu May 16, 2019 6:37 pm

wjcandee wrote:
Meanwhile, N1501P is on its way from SNN to TLV to enter conversion today, 5/14/19.

Not really :D It will take a time until will be entered, sometimes a few days, sometimes more...
Btw, soon we will start conversion of N431CJ if somebody interested.

wjcandee

Thu May 16, 2019 9:24 pm

I actually AM interested. Remarkable that somebody would see fit to convert a -200 these days. Hard to know what they're thinking.

wjcandee

Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am

N5153A moved from CVG to RFD today, presumably to enter service sometime soon. So the initial 3 737-800BCFs all seem now to be operating.

Acey559

Fri May 17, 2019 12:55 pm

wjcandee wrote:
N5153A moved from CVG to RFD today, presumably to enter service sometime soon. So the initial 3 737-800BCFs all seem now to be operating.

5153 is a spare for the time being but will probably rotate onto the TPA-RFD-PDX route. I just took a picture of it in RFD today.

CALMSP

Fri May 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Acey559 wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

5153 is a spare for the time being but will probably rotate onto the TPA-RFD-PDX route. I just took a picture of it in RFD today.

and soon to rotate into RFD-IAH next month.

Spacepope

Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

CALMSP wrote:
Acey559 wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

and soon to rotate into RFD-IAH next month.

How long till the next 738F deliveries?

BTVB6Flyer

Fri May 17, 2019 2:28 pm

Any updated word on SJU?

BTVB6Flyer

Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 pm

LAL lands the big fish.

"Amazon.com Services Inc. wants to enter a ground lease with Lakeland Linder International Airport for air cargo operations.

The ground lease, which the city commission will review on May 20, is for Amazon to initially lease 47 acres of a 110-acre parcel in the northwest sector to support its operations. Amazon would be able to expand from the initial site into the adjoining 62 acres of property within the first five years of the ground lease at the prevailing lease rates, according to the agenda item.

The lease value would be just under $1 million a year for the first five years, and would increase to over $1 million for the next five.

The e-commerce giant intends to construct a 223,000-square-foot building along with two accessory buildings of up to 60,000 square feet combined."

https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/ne ... THEMTWT_TA

wjcandee

Fri May 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Acey559 wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

Cool! Are you vacationing there? I hear it's gorgeous this time of year.

:-) :-)

BTVB6Flyer

Fri May 17, 2019 5:38 pm

https://twitter.com/TBBJVeronica/status ... 6293986304

Confirms Prime Air will move their Ops from TPA to LAL once LAL is ready. TPA doesn't have the space for their future needs per link.

Big loss for TPA, I think there was enough room at the old North Cargo site.

I know the North Side of TPA was proposed for new landslide terminal and I think they could have still been able to get Amazon and a terminal there.

LAL probably threw a wicked good deal at them too which doesn't help.

wjcandee

Fri May 17, 2019 5:42 pm

BTVB6Flyer wrote:
LAL lands the big fish.

8500' runway. CAT I ILS. Customs. No other airline tenants currently. Centrally-located for that part of FL.

Very interesting.

wjcandee

Fri May 17, 2019 6:02 pm

BTVB6Flyer wrote:

Confirms Prime Air will move their Ops from TPA to LAL once LAL is ready. TPA doesn't have the space for their future needs per link.

Big loss for TPA, I think there was enough room at the old North Cargo site.

So interesting that the local pols in TPA were willing to let their current dreams/vision for the place trump a paying customer. And I understand how many airports have been burned by iffy carriers, who, like Amazon, will walk if it doesn't work out. BUT, unlike Amazon, those carriers didn't have the wherewithal to pay their obligations if they decide to make a change.

I am intrigued how carefully Amazon analyzes the urban/rural mix of options. So SCK gets reduced in favor of SMF, after SFO was jettisoned. Interesting how many competing metrics (from ground traffic congestion, distance to DCs, Airport Navaids, airport congestion, physical and political constraints on expansion, etc., etc.) go into that decision.

Moving from TPA to LAL also probably changes the desirability of Tampa proper as a location for DCs and other Florida Amazon facilities, and increases the desirability of certain more-Inland locations. It's always hard to quantify a loss of potential growth, but it's a fair statement that Tampa likely just lost some meaningful job opportunities as Amazon growth there generally will now decelerate.

As I learned in school and life a long time ago, everything is connected to everything else. And that when it comes to significant public works projects (like a new highway or light-rail system), "He who is inelastic receiveith." (Meaning in that case that most of the benefit of the improvement actually falls upon the nearby landowners and others who are kind of stuck in place.) I think that principle probably applies to a facility development like the one planned for LAL. Figuring out the externalities of this particular decision can put $$ in the pockets of some smart local people there in Florida. In other words, the gal who owns the 1/4-full office building within a quarter-mile of the airport is taking her pals out for mimosas as we speak, and the guy with the diner near the airport is gonna see a significant bump in business.

It's "only" 40 miles between the two airports, but how this decision will change the landscape of commerce in the two places, to the extent that it can be seen (which will be harder on the TPA side), will be interesting.

mcg

Fri May 17, 2019 9:21 pm

wjcandee wrote:
I actually AM interested. Remarkable that somebody would see fit to convert a -200 these days. Hard to know what they're thinking.

Two options as to thinking (I think):
1. Purchase cost, conversion cost, operating costs, payload and mission capability all combine to justify a unique solution; or

2. Hey, it's better than nothing.

Delta28L

Fri May 17, 2019 9:23 pm

So when is LAL going to be ready for amazon ops?

Bricktop

Fri May 17, 2019 10:25 pm

MajMattMason wrote:
wjcandee wrote:
....Also, Omni's tail numbers usually add up to the number 9, as this one here (432AX) does. So...DING! DING! DING! You may have called it: 389AA may be going to Omni as a passenger aircraft.

And the 777s start with N8 and the two digits that add up to 10 then AX!

Spacepope

Fri May 17, 2019 10:37 pm

mcg wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

Two options as to thinking (I think):
1. Purchase cost, conversion cost, operating costs, payload and mission capability all combine to justify a unique solution; or

2. Hey, it's better than nothing.

And since it appears to be one of the Ex-CO 767-224s, those things were payload beasts. The CJ suffix and who it was purchased by makes me think Cargojet might have some interesting route to use it on.

highflier92660

Fri May 17, 2019 11:04 pm

Things are beginning to heat-up in central Florida for Amazon air cargo ops. First a build-up in Tampa and now Lakeland-Linder airport.

https://www.theledger.com/news/20190517 ... s-big-deal

lhpdx

Fri May 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Do they have any plans for PDX?

wjcandee

Sat May 18, 2019 2:17 am

Bricktop wrote:
MajMattMason wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

And the 777s start with N8 and the two digits that add up to 10 then AX!

Yep. And 2 9s is 18. They started out with just all adding to 9, then when forced to vary that decided on 2 9s or 18. So it's actually 9 or 18. As you point out on the 777s, there's an 8 as the first digit, so the other two have to add to 10 or 1. That gets them 11 numbers that will work (891,882,873,864,855,846,837,828,819,810,801), which should be enough for the forseeable future. :-)

Acey559

Sat May 18, 2019 4:25 am

wjcandee wrote:
Acey559 wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

Cool! Are you vacationing there? I hear it's gorgeous this time of year.

:-) :-)

Heh Not bad yesterday; we just barely beat the storm in. Chilly today with more rain on the way. A true paradise. :)

wjcandee

Sat May 18, 2019 5:08 am

Acey559 wrote:
wjcandee wrote:
Acey559 wrote:

Cool! Are you vacationing there? I hear it's gorgeous this time of year. :-) :-)

Heh Not bad yesterday; we just barely beat the storm in. Chilly today with more rain on the way. A true paradise. :)

Thank goodness for a sense of humor. :-)

ABE and BDL, now RFD and soon LAL; kinda seems like a pattern. But for the 'gators, I know where I would prefer to be stuck.

1337Delta764

Sat May 18, 2019 6:23 am

BTVB6Flyer wrote:
Any updated word on SJU?

Speaking of SJU, considering that Amazon will now be offering One-Day Shipping to Prime members on the mainland, I wonder if they will soon beef up their shipping to Prime members to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. When I send shipments to Puerto Rico, it goes via a mix of International Bridge (this is probably the most common for lightweight packages), UPS Mail Innovations, USPS Priority Mail, and UPS 2nd Day Air. However, unlike Alaska/Hawaii, free shipping is not offered to non-Prime members in Puerto Rico, not even with a minimum purchase.

frmrCapCadet

Sat May 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Peculiar new Amazon?/UPS policy - some returns are made via an e-mailed authorization, and must be taken to an 'actual' UPS store - no matter how inconvenient.
Buffet: the airline business...has eaten up capital...like..no other (business)

1337Delta764

Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 pm

frmrCapCadet wrote:
Peculiar new Amazon?/UPS policy - some returns are made via an e-mailed authorization, and must be taken to an 'actual' UPS store - no matter how inconvenient.

Probably I will for now on opt for the Kohl's return option, since you can return for any reason without a fee. Kohl's has announced it will be expanding its Amazon return program nationwide.

rj1385

Sat May 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Are they going to move to LAL because they will be able to quickly serve both Tampa and Orlando from a more central location?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos