dmg626

Re: Chick-fil-A Hits Turbulence At Three U.S. Airports

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:27 pm

The Buf location was squashed by the vendor Delaware North. The local and national news claims it was by protests against chicks social politics, however there didn’t seem to be any protests, just one loud mouth politician who made a big deal out of it. Maybe after more research it wasn’t that great of a location and the owner decided to pull it

77H

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:29 pm

mcdu wrote:
questions wrote:
DALMD80 wrote:
Who has an issue with the good ole CFA?

Chick-Fil-A continues to give large sums of money to organizations that oppress the LGBT community.

The company’s corporate speak — We embrace all people, regardless of religion, race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity. — is pure BS.

No one is forcing you to eat at Chick Fila. Take your business and your outrage elsewhere. What would your opinion be if people that wouldn’t eat at a restaurant because their views were deemed too liberal by their own account? Would you be up in arms at them no choosing to eat at some restaurant because it fits your own moral code?

It’s chicken and you don’t have to go there. Plenty of Starbucks out there for those don’t agree with the conservative views of chick. Just because your are the loudest view doesn’t mean you are the majority view.

Like many conservative minded American did with Nike ? Plenty of brands have been boycotted by conservative America for views and stances they believe to be too liberal. The knife cuts both ways when it comes to the outrage machine. Though I’ve never seen anyone who opposes CFA’s views burn a bag of their food...

77H

MrBretz

Jon Stewart was right. Personally, I prefer Burger King’s grilled chicken sandwich done my way with no mayo, mustard, ketchup, and pickles. I do like CFA’s crisscut fries.

Atlwarrior

Chick Fil Lay is now the 4th largest fast food restaurant. It’s not their lost but the airports.

N766UA

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:33 pm

oldannyboy wrote:
BOSMEMFlyer wrote:
https://www.bisnow.com/national/news/retail/pressure-mounts-to-make-some-us-airports-a-chick-fil-a-no-fly-zone-98524?rt=68538

Seems like Chick-fil-A is running into some problems at now three U.S. airports (I only knew of the problem it was getting in SAT), but it sounds like most of the other airports that already have it seem to be more than OK with the waffle fries :)

“DFW currently has three Chick-fil-A locations in three terminals,” Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport spokesperson Kori Stolar wrote in an email. “They remain busy and continue to serve our customers.”

:rotfl:

As a proud gay man I have a BIG problem with companies who go out of their way to let me know I am NOT welcome. I mean, what exactly does my sexuality have to do with your s*ittin' greasy fried chicken?!..
If you really have to take a political stance on something, then you'd better pick an argument that is conducive to better human relationships, not vice-versa. Inclusion vs exclusion. Kindness vs arrogance. Fairtrade vs commercial greediness.

I also personally have a big problem with how animals are treated at facilities that supply 'cheap' chicken to food chain outlets like these. Do some research for yourself, and then decide whether you want to have a part in this. To me KFC is no longer an option. Add into this the environmental impact of all the unnecessary packaging. And the fact that we are talking of sub-healthy junk food.

Time to think and ponder. Time we consumers start being smarter and actively decide with our wallets.

I think Chik Fil A is over rated and don’t get their agenda, but how are you “not welcome?” If you want a sandwich, you can go in and buy one. There’s nobody at the front of the line screening customer’s sexuality. If you don’t want to support them I totally get it and that’s your prerogative, but it’s not like they won’t serve you.

Here’s an idea, America... make your own food at home. It’s fun, you can make it a social thing, and you wont die in your 50’s.

Togapower

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:45 pm

People who avoid chi-fil-a really need to find bigger problems in their life. They do donate to faith based Christian groups who happen to have some very conventional biblical views which contradict modern LGBT support, but that's a far cry from the company being "anti-LGBT". They don't deny anybody service on the basis of their sexual orientation and even have a large number of workers who fall into that category. This is just more of corrupt news agencies making scandal where there is none to be found.

CantbeGrounded

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:54 pm

As some have pointed out, this really is a 7 days a week issue. From a revenue and guest experience point of view, closed on Sundays or any other day is completely unacceptable. Airports are obligated to maximize both. I can't imagine my airport approving a lease with those terms. Most places aren't even open enough hours of each day to properly serve the public.

MaverickM11

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Togapower wrote:
People who avoid chi-fil-a really need to find bigger problems in their life. They do donate to faith based Christian groups who happen to have some very conventional biblical views which contradict modern LGBT support, but that's a far cry from the company being "anti-LGBT". They don't deny anybody service on the basis of their sexual orientation and even have a large number of workers who fall into that category. This is just more of corrupt news agencies making scandal where there is none to be found.

Is there an anti Christian group that pushes to prevent Christian marriages and adoptions? If so I have a check to write.
E pur si muove -Galileo

CALMSP

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:29 pm

oldannyboy wrote:
CALMSP wrote:
quite pathetic that airports, which are generally part of city government are deliberately discriminating against a company/people. Hopefully CFA takes them to court on this, but guessing they'll take the high road and stay out of it.

Hang on minute?Is not perhaps this company the one who is expressing a clearly discriminating opinion, and thus the local city government QUITE RIGHTLY acts in the hope of limiting the freedom of potentially discriminative businesses?
Sometimes changing perspective is all is needed to see things for what they are.

unless there is direct evidence that CFA employees stand at the entrance door of their restaurants and dont let certain people come in, then they are not discriminating. Last I checked, anyone can go to a CFA and partake in the consumption.

cledaybuck

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:29 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Togapower wrote:

Is there an anti Christian group that pushes to prevent Christian marriages and adoptions? If so I have a check to write.
Of course, that wouldn't make you anit-Christian as long as you treat them the same to their face, right?
As we celebrate mediocrity, all the boys upstairs want to see, how much you'll pay for what you used to get for free.

cledaybuck

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:30 pm

CALMSP wrote:
oldannyboy wrote:
CALMSP wrote:
quite pathetic that airports, which are generally part of city government are deliberately discriminating against a company/people. Hopefully CFA takes them to court on this, but guessing they'll take the high road and stay out of it.

Hang on minute?Is not perhaps this company the one who is expressing a clearly discriminating opinion, and thus the local city government QUITE RIGHTLY acts in the hope of limiting the freedom of potentially discriminative businesses?
Sometimes changing perspective is all is needed to see things for what they are.

unless there is direct evidence that CFA employees stand at the entrance door of their restaurants and dont let certain people come in, then they are not discriminating. Last I checked, anyone can go to a CFA and partake in the consumption.

Right, it's not like they are baking cakes here or anything.
As we celebrate mediocrity, all the boys upstairs want to see, how much you'll pay for what you used to get for free.

iad51fl

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 pm

lugie wrote:
iad51fl wrote:
What the owners do with the money is their own business, it is privately held and they are free to do what they want with their money. There are many businesses that give money to groups I do not agree with, but they provide a service I require and have never had any issues being treated unfairly at their businesses because of my personal views.

In that case the owners should keep their stances to themselves though.
By making donations public they indubitably intend to let folks know about their anti-gay and anti-women attitudes. Whether that is because they are under the (mis)belief that their views are the morally right ones and should be spread or to ponder to right-wing conservatives as a customer base is up for discussion but also not relevant. In private they can believe whatever they want but as soon as they go public they will have to face the backlash - every action causes a reaction.

And btw their business model of closing on Sundays doesn't really help them there, it gives airports a reason to put pressure on CFA without even having to expose themselves to the whole nasty cesspool of free-speech lawsuits.

Yes, those nasty 1st Amendment Constitutional lawsuits..... damn that Freedom. :roll:
Enjoying the view of KIAH approach end of 27. 29.980548, -95.271201

DALMD80

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:51 pm

:rotfl:[/quote]

As a proud gay man I have a BIG problem with companies who go out of their way to let me know I am NOT welcome. I mean, what exactly does my sexuality have to do with your s*ittin' greasy fried chicken?!..
If you really have to take a political stance on something, then you'd better pick an argument that is conducive to better human relationships, not vice-versa. Inclusion vs exclusion. Kindness vs arrogance. Fairtrade vs commercial greediness.

I also personally have a big problem with how animals are treated at facilities that supply 'cheap' chicken to food chain outlets like these. Do some research for yourself, and then decide whether you want to have a part in this. To me KFC is no longer an option. Add into this the environmental impact of all the unnecessary packaging. And the fact that we are talking of sub-healthy junk food.

Time to think and ponder. Time we consumers start being smarter and actively decide with our wallets.[/quote]

I have a BIG issue with homophobic companies as well. While I don't agree AT ALL with CFA politics, they make some darn good chicken. So... I will continue to eat at CFA, but I might not do it as much. any group who donates to anti-LGBTQ+ organizations is less then welcome in my mind.
You can take the boy away from aviation, but you can't take aviation out of the boy.

mham001

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:02 pm

lugie wrote:
n that case the owners should keep their stances to themselves though.

Pretty sure the tax laws don't allow that. I recall other witch hunts of local small business owners after charitable contributions were discovered.

MaverickM11

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Togapower wrote:

Of course, that wouldn't make you anit-Christian as long as you treat them the same to their face, right?

Right, exactly. I would never want to discriminate. To their faces.
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo

questions

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Magog wrote:
Chick-Fil-A welcomes gay customers. Don’t confuse the owner’s beliefs with actual company policy.

Chick-Fil-A welcomes gay customers => Gay customers buy chicken sandwiches => Chick-Fil-A receives revenue, subtracts expenses and sends profits to owners => Chick-Fil-A owners send money from profits to organizations that oppress gay people.

No confusion. It’s simple. It’s clear.

questions

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:23 pm

Togapower wrote:

It IS anti-LGBT!

We welcome gay people to spend money in our restaurants so that we can turnaround and give that money to groups who actively condemn and oppress the “modern LGBT” community.

Would you think the same if Chick-Fil-A said “We welcome black people” and donated to groups that actively support white supremacy?

mham001

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 pm

questions wrote:
Togapower wrote:

It IS anti-LGBT!

We welcome gay people to spend money in our restaurants so that we can turnaround and give that money to groups who actively condemn and oppress the “modern LGBT” community.

Where is this "oppression" you speak of? Specific examples please. Something more than support of an alternative lifestyle.

op·pres·sion
/əˈpreSHən/
noun
prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
"a region shattered by oppression and killing"
synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation, enslavement, exploitation; More
the state of being subject to unjust treatment or control.
synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation, enslavement, exploitation; More
mental pressure or distress.
"her mood had initially been alarm and a sense of oppression"

questions

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:30 pm

mham001 wrote:
questions wrote:
Togapower wrote:

It IS anti-LGBT!

Where is this "oppression" you speak of? Specific examples please. Something more than support of an alternative lifestyle.

op·pres·sion
/əˈpreSHən/
noun

Reach out to some gay people; ask them; educate yourself.

Start with the verb...

op·press
/əˈpres/
verb
keep (someone) in subservience and hardship, especially by the unjust exercise of authority.
"a system that oppressed working people"
synonyms: persecute, abuse, maltreat, ill-treat, treat harshly, be brutal to, be cruel to, tyrannize, crush, repress, suppress, subjugate, hegemonize, subdue, subject, enslave; More
cause (someone) to feel distressed, anxious, or uncomfortable.
"he was oppressed by some secret worry"
synonyms: depress, make gloomy/despondent, weigh down, lie heavy on, weigh heavily on, cast down, dampen someone's spirits, hang over, prey on, burden, crush, dispirit, dishearten, discourage, sadden, make desolate, get down, bring down, trouble, afflict; archaicdeject
"the gloom in the chapel oppressed her"
Last edited by questions on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mham001

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:31 pm

questions wrote:
mham001 wrote:
questions wrote:

It IS anti-LGBT!

op·pres·sion
/əˈpreSHən/
noun

You have been a primary poster in this thread, you made the statement, I am asking you.

questions

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:37 pm

mham001 wrote:
questions wrote:
mham001 wrote:

op·pres·sion
/əˈpreSHən/
noun

You have been a primary poster in this thread, you made the statement, I am asking you.

It’s exhausting for marginalized people to educate people of ordinary privilege. Don’t expect each one to welcome you with open arms. I’ve already told you to reach out to some gay people and TALK to them. This thread is not an appropriate forum to educate yourself.

Tugger

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:00 pm

CALMSP wrote:
Last I checked, anyone can go to a CFA and partake in the consumption.

Actually that is not true. Trying going to a Chick-fil-A on Sunday and see if you can partake in consumption. And that day is selected for religious reasons alone. There are no business reasons for that. I would say "blue laws" fall into the same category.

LovePrunesAnet wrote:
Who is stating "YOU'RE NOT WELCOME", the airport, or Chick Fil A?

The airports. To Chick-fil-A. And they have a sound business case for doing so.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

seb146

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:10 pm

It is funny how evangelicals are crying and whining because they can not discriminate based on their beliefs but when someone discriminates against evangelicals based on beliefs, there is hell to pay and how dare you discriminate against evangelicals.

Also, I don't understand the infatuation with Chick-Fil-A. You can get the same thing at McDonalds or Burger King or Wendy's seven days a week.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

Magog

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:47 pm

seb146 wrote:
It is funny how evangelicals are crying and whining because they can not discriminate based on their beliefs but when someone discriminates against evangelicals based on beliefs, there is hell to pay and how dare you discriminate against evangelicals.

Also, I don't understand the infatuation with Chick-Fil-A. You can get the same thing at McDonalds or Burger King or Wendy's seven days a week.

For the millionth time, Chick-Fil-A doesn’t discriminate. They hire gays, serve gays, etc. Again, don’t confuse the owners beliefs for actual company practices.
Last edited by Magog on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magog

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm

questions wrote:
mham001 wrote:
questions wrote:

It’s exhausting for marginalized people to educate people of ordinary privilege. Don’t expect each one to welcome you with open arms. I’ve already told you to reach out to some gay people and TALK to them. This thread is not an appropriate forum to educate yourself.

You seem to be trying hard to dodge the question. I’m genuinely hoping for examples from you since you opened can of worms in the first place. The numerous gay people I know don’t care if there is a Chick-Fil-A in town. Just as they don’t care if there is a church.

Magog

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 pm

questions wrote:
Magog wrote:
Chick-Fil-A welcomes gay customers. Don’t confuse the owner’s beliefs with actual company policy.

Chick-Fil-A welcomes gay customers => Gay customers buy chicken sandwiches => Chick-Fil-A receives revenue, subtracts expenses and sends profits to owners => Chick-Fil-A owners send money from profits to organizations that oppress gay people.

None of what you said is actual discrimination by Chick-Fil-A itself. You just moved the goalposts because you can’t back up your claim of discrimination. You are now just thought police. AKA, brownshirts. I don’t like what the owner believes, but banning businesses for the owner’s religious beliefs is actual Nazism. That’s not okay.

afcjets

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:17 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
Everyone seems to remember that Chic Fil A hates gay people every six months...frankly I just don't understand why the food is any different from McDonalds.

Their secret ingredient is peanut oil. I thought it might be since they are from Georgia and a former US President is from there and was a peanut farmer and is also a Christian. I bought peanut oil once and used it on a chicken breast and it tasted just like CFA. Also, several years ago CFA decided to only use antibiotic free chicken which is much more humane. I am not sure if CFA uses fresh chicken but if they do that would be another difference.

seb146

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 pm

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:

For the millionth time, Chick-Fil-A doesn’t discriminate. They hire gays, serve gays, etc. Again, don’t confuse the owners beliefs for actual company practices.

So the fact that the owner and board give bucket loads of money from people buying their over priced, mediocre food to anti LGBTQ groups and causes should be meaningless? whatever you say.....

cledaybuck

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:38 pm

afcjets wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Everyone seems to remember that Chic Fil A hates gay people every six months...frankly I just don't understand why the food is any different from McDonalds.

Their secret ingredient is peanut oil. I thought it might be since they are from Georgia and a former US President is from there and was a peanut farmer and is also a Christian. I bought peanut oil once and used it on a chicken breast and it tasted just like CFA. Also, several years ago CFA decided to only use antibiotic free chicken which is much more humane. I am not sure if CFA uses fresh chicken but if they do that would be another difference.

Looking at the nutrition information, it seems the secret ingredient is salt. But I guess that is true for all fast food.

aemoreira1981

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Bid documents can be worded so that requiring 7 days of service would exclude Chick-fil-A (closed on Sunday and legal holidays). What is happening here, however, almost certainly ensures that the airport authorities will lose in court. Decisions must be religion or speech neutral.

gaystudpilot

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 pm

The astounding ignorance in this thread around not understanding how profits from a business are transferred to its owners... crazy talk of this company and its owners being different... and how religious “philanthropy” is not used to support bigotry... is absolutely profound!

Tugger

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:00 am

gaystudpilot wrote:
The astounding ignorance in this thread around not understanding how profits from a business are transferred to its owners... crazy talk of the company and the company’s owners being different... and how religious “philanthropy” is not used to support bigotry... is absolutely profound!

But you do know that some bigotry is perfectly OK. And being "against the gay agenda" is one of the OK ones to many, many people.

Fortunately for others groups of people, it has become unfashionable, hence "unOK" to be bigoted against the vast majority of historically suppressed groups. You can't expect people to give up ALL their foibles can you? I mean even gays are becoming "unOK" to suppress in the greater society, but that hasn't crossed into religion yet.

But again, properly this is not a social issue for something like airports where as a "24/7" operation, every day something is closed means customers going unserved and lost revenue.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, rather it’s about getting the right things done, while doing less. - M. Oshin

gaystudpilot

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:06 am

Magog wrote:
questions wrote:
Magog wrote:

None of what you said is actual discrimination by Chick-Fil-A itself. You just moved the goalposts because you can’t back up your claim of discrimination. You are now just thought police. AKA, brownshirts. I don’t like what the owner believes, but banning businesses for the owner’s religious beliefs is actual Nazism. That’s not okay.

It’s not just “what the owner believes” but the financial support provided to those organizations through the income generated from the business. Separating the two is based on ignorance.

Jumping to thought police, brown shirts and Nazism to support your argument is more crazy talk and fear mongering and makes you sound like you eat your wife’s pussy while wearing your MAGA hat.

AtomicGarden

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 am

Cities have the right to give business to whoever they see fit according to their voter's belief, just like many here say that if you don't agree with CFA's or it's owner's policies you can go eat somewhere else.
You killed a black astronaut, Cyril! That's like killing a unicorn!

stl07

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:16 am

I dont support maduro, but if the first gas station I see is a citgo, im going to fuel there.
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

stl07

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:19 am

My local chik fil a has a large portion of minorities, people with disabilities, and lgbt employees. As a quirkey minority, i feel more welcome there than anywhere else. If u don't like it, don't eat there. It's a free market.
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

ltbewr

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:06 am

The city governments or regional agencies that operate airports often have clauses in their agreements against any kind of discrimination and have had to make commitments to not support any company that may discriminate. They may also require a business a the airport be operated 7 days a week to maximize income.

Magog

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:17 am

seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:

So the fact that the owner and board give bucket loads of money from people buying their over priced, mediocre food to anti LGBTQ groups and causes should be meaningless? whatever you say.....

It’s not okay for government to deny the ability to do business based on the owner’s religion. You can pretend that it is, but doing so is actual Nazism. If you don’t like their beliefs then don’t eat there. But stop taking it to the level of Nazism. And stop rationalizing your Nazi-esque beliefs.
Last edited by Magog on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

alfa164

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:18 am

ltbewr wrote:
The city governments or regional agencies that operate airports often have clauses in their agreements against any kind of discrimination and have had to make commitments to not support any company that may discriminate. They may also require a business a the airport be operated 7 days a week to maximize income.

Tugger wrote:
But again, properly this is not a social issue for something like airports where as a "24/7" operation, every day something is closed means customers going unserved and lost revenue.

:checkmark: An airport is a 7-day-a-week operation; it is reasonable to expect a vendor to be there to serve travelers every day - not to mention it is hardly the best use of prime retail real estate to have a business that shuts its doors on customers on one of the busiest travel days on the calendar.

A less-dogmatic ownership could fulfill its religious belief by offering positions to employees who don't subscribe to the strict tenants that this ownership expouses, and who want to work on Sunday ... but without that willingness to accept that not everyone must believe as you do - and thus to deny someone wanting to work on Sunday an opportunity that fits their needs - they seem to me to be a very unchristian in their treatment of potential workers.

The problem isn't just their beliefs; it is their insistence that their beliefs are more important than the needs and beliefs of all the other stakeholders - employees and customers as well.

Magog wrote:
It’s not okay for government to deny the ability to do business based on the owner’s religion. You can pretend that it is, but doing so is actual Nazism. If you don’t like their beliefs then don’t eat there. But stop taking it to the level of Nazism. And stop rationalizing your Nazi-esque beliefs.

Nazism! Socialism! Let's solve the problem by calling everyone else names!

When you have no facts to add, that is a convenient refuge...

:roll:
Last edited by alfa164 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

seb146

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:24 am

Magog wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Magog wrote:

Nope, nope, and nope.

Telling public businesses they have to serve everyone is not Nazism. Telling the country that everyone who speaks Spanish are rapists and drug dealers and it is okay to keep them in dog cages is Nazism. Telling the country that Muslims are terrorists is Nazism. Telling a store they have to make more money is not Nazism.

I really want to start a business to simply deny evangelicals service. You are a Christian? Sorry, that is against my deeply held beliefs. You can not be served here.

Then, sit back and watch the fun.

Magog

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:29 am

seb146 wrote:

Telling public businesses they have to serve everyone is not Nazism.

No, it’s not. You just moved the goalposts. We have laws in many states that say that you HAVE to serve everyone, regardless of sexual orientation. Those laws are fine. And even in jurisdictions without those laws, Chick-Fil-A serves everyone. They always have. But denying them the right to do business based on their religious beliefs is as fundamentally Nazi-esque as you can get.

alfa164

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:29 am

gaystudpilot wrote:
Jumping to thought police, brown shirts and Nazism to support your argument is more crazy talk and fear mongering and makes you sound like you eat your wife’s pussy while wearing your MAGA hat.

Do you honestly think such an attention-starved troll would have a wife?
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

questions

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:59 am

alfa164 wrote:
gaystudpilot wrote:

Do you honestly think such an attention-starved troll would have a wife?

Haha :lol:

greendot

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:04 am

Kindanew wrote:
LovePrunesAnet wrote:
questions wrote:

Chick-Fil-A continues to give large sums of money to organizations that oppress the LGBT community.

The company’s corporate speak — We embrace all people, regardless of religion, race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity. — is pure BS.

There is no place for religious or political bullying, which is EXACTLY what is happening by the SJW's who can't stand who CFA donates to...but who love their chicken.

And anti gay religious organisations which lobby against gay rights are not using their religion to bully people?

Why are there gay rights and not just human rights?

questions

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:11 am

greendot wrote:
Kindanew wrote:
LovePrunesAnet wrote:
There is no place for religious or political bullying, which is EXACTLY what is happening by the SJW's who can't stand who CFA donates to...but who love their chicken.

And anti gay religious organisations which lobby against gay rights are not using their religion to bully people?

A good read if you want to educate yourself:

https://www.amazon.com/Person-You-Mean-Be-People-ebook/dp/B0756F5CHD

I’m sure there are others.

greendot

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:19 am

seb146 wrote:
Telling a store they have to make more money is not Nazism..

Actually, the National Socialists (Nazis) marketed themselves as being pro-worker and against corporations. The modern left is virtually indistinguishable from the Nazis with their book burning (shadow banning, de-platforming, Amazon Bezos censoring books he doesn't like, etc.), social justice warriors, 2nd ammendment movements, propaganda such as CNN, MSNBC, ANTIFA, and social programs that are funded through involuntary theft through taxation. Oh yes, and they were not fond of Judeo Christians either... in case you hadn't heard of those weekend resorts named Dachao and Auschwitcz. It's no wonder these left wing cities are fighting hard against CFA. Remember how hard NYC fought to keep CFA out? Their mayor used the same left wing talking points.

greendot

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:23 am

questions wrote:
greendot wrote:
Kindanew wrote:

I'm well read and experienced on the topic. I just don't agree with their conclusions. Having special rights and privileges in law for one segment of the population is extremely dangerous. The only way to accomplish it is by infringing on someone else's human rights.

questions

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:35 am

greendot wrote:
questions wrote:
greendot wrote:

I'm well read and experienced on the topic. I just don't agree with their conclusions. Having special rights and privileges in law for one segment of the population is extremely dangerous. The only way to accomplish it is by infringing on someone else's human rights.

Sounds like you’re well read and experienced on the topic. :roll:

Tugger

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:59 am

greendot wrote:
The only way to accomplish it is by infringing on someone else's human rights.

You understand that is how ANY law works basically, right?

From laws against jaywalking to taxes to laws against beating someone to laws against excluding someone because of an identifiable trait that is normal for humans.

Tugg

LovePrunesAnet

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 am

Some of the SJW posts on here about "being oppressed" by "bigots" who are "anti woman" (huh?) and discriminate/are nazis and hurt customers by not opening on Sundays:

I'll give you credit. Your hyperbolic posts are certainly entertaining LOL. Suggest you try your literary skills on a couple of threads that are always good for as many laughs as yours are getting. May I introduce you to the Detroit thread, and the AUS.thread.

PS. Chick Fil A proudly SERVES STRAWS. Better get busy on that front, snowflakes