MSPNWA

Re: Impeachment: for real this time?

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:09 am

Dieuwer wrote:
Trump will do anything in his power to derail the impeachment proceedings.

As he should, as others have been doing everything beyond their power to remove him since before he was even elected. Being Mr. Nice Guy in this swamp means letting lawlessness reign.

BN747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:00 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:

As he should, as others have been doing everything beyond their power to remove him since before he was even elected. Being Mr. Nice Guy in this swamp means letting lawlessness reign.

How on Earth does a SANE (American, I'm assuming) person look with their own eyes, hear with their own ears.. a man, a supposed leader, lying his ass off daily, commit egregious acts of disrespect of women, zero respect for laws, neck deep in cohoots with Russians - turn and blame ALL of his wrong doings (by and to himself) on everyone else?

Please..how does your mind reconcile all that?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

zkojq

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:12 am

ltbewr wrote:
As to the Impeachment process of Pres. Trump, Trump and Republicans are going to do what it takes to delay, make sure there is no cooperation with Democrats, smear or 'what about ism' as to Democrats, lie, use the process for fundraising and make Trump a victim of a witch hunt by 'liberals'. Senator McConnell, the Republican & Senate Majority Leader. has pretty much said he will do what it takes to hinder the process. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp

You know Republicans will be in full war mode in the primary and general election season next year using the Impeachment as a huge weapon issue. They will spend record amounts of money to buy massive amounts of TV and web ads, find new tricks on social media to support Trump/hurt Democrats, keep many who are Democrats from voting in key states (strict enforcement of ID laws, cut numbers of voting locations,etc), and for sure do nothing to prevent foreign influence in the elections in Trump's favor.

But if impeachment wasn't happening, the Republicans would play fairly, not purposely spreading lies and misinformation, not doing all they can to stop blacks and other minorities voting, not running aggressive attack ads and not pulling any dirty tricks?? Because if you believe that then I have some very bad news for you.

jdstJD wrote:
I may just be having a bad day and feeling pessimistic but I am really concerned that this man is going to weasel his way into a second term. The more I read the posts in this thread I just feel like those who support him are going to disregard everything staring all of us in the face and he’s gonna get away with this.

That's nothing new. Trump himself said he could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and his supporters would still bow down and kiss his shoes.

alfa164 wrote:
Wow! Just Wow! If there was any doubt that this ego-maniacal narcissist was going off the rails... this should eliminate that.

When I read that quote, I had to look to be sure it wasn't a joke - or something from the Onion. It isn't. It is from Trump himself. It is sad to see a man melting down mentally right in front of us... and imagine what other world leaders think.

That's the best bit though: some people still actually believe he's smart and that all the histrionic are just part of the plot to "own the libs" :lol: . I understand if people still support the president because he's advancing an agenda they support and pushing policy that would benefit them - a useful idiot - but to actually argue that he's smart, or even some kind of genius.....I mean is that really a hill worth dying on? Is one's personal credibility really worth that little? :banghead:

The truth is that Trump is a moron and any journalist who isn't saying so in those words is only refraining from doing so to be politically correct.
First to fly the 787-9

seb146

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:26 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:

Evidence that laws were broken is not "lawless". Actual facts by EU spy agencies saying Russia was interfering in our elections is not "lawless". Telling right wing electors he is a failed businessman and has zero respect for women and is not Christian at all is not "lawless' nor is that trying to remove him before he was elected.

Facts are hated by Republicans. I wonder why?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

zkojq

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:33 am

afcjets wrote:
Trump has had an unprecedented amount of leakers and is hated more than any other President.

That's what happens when you're a dysfunctional moron who hires clowns and doesn't run a tight ship at their administration. :roll:

SteelChair wrote:
Alan Dershowitz

... Hardly a neutral source.

BN747 wrote:
Spineless Trump got ‘rolled’ by Turkish president — according to national security official who heard the call
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/spinel ... -the-call/

from article: "Over the weekend President Donald Trump said he’d support a Turkish military excursion into Syria. Then, he tweeted out that he would not allow Turkey to abuse its power in the country. ...Reporter Eliot Higgins spoke with a National Security Council official about Trump’s geopolitical shenanigans. "Official who heard call says Trump got “rolled” by Turkey and “has no spine,” Higgins wrote. "

Seems that Turkey played him like a fiddle, just as Kim did, just like Bibi did. It seems fairly obvious at this point that foreign leaders can largely get what they want from him so long as they remind him often enough about how tremendous, popular and intelligent he is.

I'm genuinely disappointed that Iran hasn't done the same. A peace deal between the US and Iran can only ever happen under a Republican president (since Republicans in Congress will vote down anything a Democrat brings to the table - regardless of its actual content - then yell loudly about how National Security is being undermined etc etc) and Trump was probably the best hope in a generation of this happening. Sadly Iran isn't interested in talking since the US pulled out of the Iran Deal - understandable after Trump undermined the process, but still disappointing. I'm sure there'd be a deal to be done if Rouhani tells him that he deserves a Nobel Prize often enough.
First to fly the 787-9

BN747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 am

zkojq wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Spineless Trump got ‘rolled’ by Turkish president — according to national security official who heard the call
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/spinel ... -the-call/

from article: "Over the weekend President Donald Trump said he’d support a Turkish military excursion into Syria. Then, he tweeted out that he would not allow Turkey to abuse its power in the country. ...Reporter Eliot Higgins spoke with a National Security Council official about Trump’s geopolitical shenanigans. "Official who heard call says Trump got “rolled” by Turkey and “has no spine,” Higgins wrote. "

Seems that Turkey played him like a fiddle, just as Kim did, just like Bibi did. It seems fairly obvious at this point that foreign leaders can largely get what they want from him so long as they remind him often enough about how tremendous, popular and intelligent he is.

You for the Most Regal, the Most calculating players on a Chump...the Saudis!

They know the 'ching ching' fast track to the place he holds highest in pitiful life....his bank account.

The Saudis are buying/shopping at every place bearing his name.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

tommy1808

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:56 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:

As he should, as others have been doing everything beyond their power to remove him since before he was even elected. .

Actually "removing" him only came up once he started committing felonies in office, of which Mueller laid ten out so crystal clear that Barr had to lie about the content. That is why Republicans don´t read the Mueller report, because than they really know that he is a criminal and sane people would have a hard time ignoring that fact after getting it black on white.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

MSPNWA

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:16 am

BN747 wrote:
How on Earth does a SANE (American, I'm assuming) person look with their own eyes, hear with their own ears.. a man, a supposed leader, lying his ass off daily, commit egregious acts of disrespect of women, zero respect for laws, neck deep in cohoots with Russians - turn and blame ALL of his wrong doings (by and to himself) on everyone else?

Because it's a SANE mind.

tommy1808 wrote:
Actually "removing" him only came up once he started committing felonies in office

Factually wrong, but it's still your right to believe otherwise.

Aaron747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:19 am

MSPNWA wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Flat earthers, anti-vaxxers and Apollo deniers use the same rationalization, but okay, that’s fine. Facts don’t matter....
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

BN747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:21 am

MSPNWA wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Wow!

SANE as defined by you is 'a supposed leader, lying his ass off daily, commit egregious acts of disrespect of women, zero respect for laws, neck deep in cohoots with Russians '...
okay, then.

Scotty...beam him back to that planet where we found him.

BN747

MSPNWA

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:58 am

BN747 wrote:
Wow!

SANE as defined by you is 'a supposed leader, lying his ass off daily, commit egregious acts of disrespect of women, zero respect for laws, neck deep in cohoots with Russians '...
okay, then.

Wow! What's INSANE is following politicians who is known to possess similar/worse traits AND whose policies are antithetical to personal views and are known to be damaging to the United States. Three strikes. That politician is out.

Face it, if the best one can do is to try to shame people into following leaders who are undeniably worse, it will not work against the sane.

BN747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:38 am

MSPNWA wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Wow!

okay, then.

Wow! What's INSANE is following politicians who is known to possess similar/worse traits AND whose policies are antithetical to personal views and are known to be damaging to the United States. Three strikes. That politician is out.

Face it, if the best one can do is to try to shame people into following leaders who are undeniably worse, it will not work against the sane.

Ummmm 'NO!'...

Baseball analogies are ineffective and lame euphemisms in describing the daily pangs political twist and turns that shape our world.

So, no one, two, three strikes....just ONE!

And that politician is out.

Too much is at stake to reduce all that into some ridiculous cartoon caricature So much for Sanity.
BN747

Aaron747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:16 am

MSPNWA wrote:

Similar traits...mayhaps. Antithetical to personal views and damaging to the country? Opinions.

#FactFreeLyfe
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Max Q

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:29 am

BN747 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Wow!

okay, then.

Ummmm 'NO!'...

Baseball analogies are ineffective and lame euphemisms in describing the daily pangs political twist and turns that shape our world.

Too much is at stake to reduce all that into some ridiculous cartoon caricature So much for Sanity.
BN747

Your point is well taken and I couldn’t agree with you more BN

The trump supporters are cultists now, they don’t care what he does as long as he entertains them, causes infinite unrest but most of all and the thing they love above all else is his naked racism

It’s something most of them have had to cover up their whole lives but now they feel legitimized by the hatred and cruelty he exhibits towards anyone that looks or sounds different from them

He can conspire with the enemy, cheat, lie, steal and continue being the weakest and worst president in the history of our great country

It doesn’t matter to his brain dead cult followers, as long as he takes it out on
people of color, minorities and anyone not pasty white
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

Guns are a malignant cancer that are destroying our society

SteelChair

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:42 am

Max Q wrote:
BN747 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:

Ummmm 'NO!'...

BN747

The trump supporters are cultists now, they don’t care what he does as long as he entertains them, causes infinite unrest but most of all and the thing they love above all else is his naked racism

It’s something most of them have had to cover up their whole lives but now they feel legitimized by the hatred and cruelty he exhibits towards anyone that looks or sounds different from them

He can conspire with the enemy, cheat, lie, steal and continue being the weakest and worst president in the history of our great country

It doesn’t matter to his brain dead cult followers, as long as he takes it out on

Enemy? For 50 years, democrats said the Russians were out friends. Are we at war?

Weakness? Has he bowed to any foreign leaders? Who did that? Who sent 14 gazillion dollars to Iran? Are they an enemy? Who sends aid to enemies. Neville Chamberlin?

You've said so much else thats so wrong, its hard to know where to start.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:30 am

MSPNWA wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_t ... nald_Trump

please do provide your facts....

SteelChair wrote:
Weakness? Has he bowed to any foreign leaders?

Trump, as long as they are dictators. .....

Who sent 14 gazillion dollars to Iran?

I would assume you are referring to some Billions that the US government had illegally withheld for some decades?

Are they an enemy? Who sends aid to enemies.

The United States currently doesn´t have any enemies, and didn´t have any since world war II.

best regards
Thomas

Max Q

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:56 am

SteelChair wrote:
Max Q wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Ummmm 'NO!'...

BN747

Enemy? For 50 years, democrats said the Russians were out friends. Are we at war?

Weakness? Has he bowed to any foreign leaders? Who did that? Who sent 14 gazillion dollars to Iran? Are they an enemy? Who sends aid to enemies. Neville Chamberlin?

You've said so much else thats so wrong, its hard to know where to start.

For a person who purports to be a strong leader he’s pathetically weak

Played and manipulated by the dictators around the world he loves and desperately wants to be like

Controlled totally by his ego, greed, vanity and wafer thin skin

Combine that with his contempt for learning and belief he knows better than anyone about everything and what you have is the ultimate weakling
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

Guns are a malignant cancer that are destroying our society

ltbewr

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:35 am

President Trump has now chosen to take dictator like powers, to be above the law, something the writers of our Constitution put the process of Impeachment in it to be a check on.

He has openly said he doesn't recognize the Constitutional process of Impeachment, that he and his staff will not obey Congressional Subpoenas, is abusing his powers of office, violating laws as to obstructing justice - a clear charge of Impeachment - is smearing all Democrats and Republicans who want him to obey the Constitution.

He is perusing foreign policy that is not in the best long term interests of the world and country. He has too many personal financial conflicts of interest that distort his policies. The Democrats in the House could have a public vote of the whole House for a formal declaration of Impeachment proceedings, but that won't force Trump to obey Subpoenas, he will find other lies and incorrect views of laws to not obey. He believes that just enough Democrats won't support it and killing the Impeachment process.

We need someone to be a big whistleblower at Deutche Bank or at his accounting firm and out his personal and corporate tax and business records, Wikileaks like, even if face decades in jail, to show how his personal finances, especially with Russian oligarchs, are driving his decisions as President with great harm to all.

casinterest

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:33 pm

""The notion that you can withhold information and documents from Congress no matter whether you are the party in power or not in power is wrong," Gowdy said in 2012, according to Voice of America. "Respect for the rule of law must mean something, irrespective of the vicissitudes of political cycles."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trey-go ... ry-2019-10
Trey Gowdy said this in 2012 when the democrats were in power. Now he has joined the Trump defense team, where Trump is withholding documents from Congress.
Why would a man that felt like he could get away with Murder on 5th avenue want to hide documents ? Seems like the Con-Man is running scared from being impeached.
Where ever you go, there you are.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:46 pm

casinterest wrote:
Seems like the Con-Man is running scared from being impeached.

He is scared of the ton of indictements that will rain down on him if he is out of office before the statute of limitation runs out... and the prison term to follow.

Best regards
Thomas

extender

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:52 pm

Seriously, the impeachment circle jerk is getting ridiculous. Watching the comments is sad, and mildly entertaining. For once, the liberals want standards adhered to. Now. After they have gotten away with murder.

Aaron747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:02 pm

extender wrote:
Seriously, the impeachment circle jerk is getting ridiculous. Watching the comments is sad, and mildly entertaining. For once, the liberals want standards adhered to. Now. After they have gotten away with murder.

Perhaps all of that is true, but it's still less ridiculous than the party of standards and traditionalism throwing out the bathwater to worship the baby.

Rafael Edward Cruz, America’s grand constitutional conservative, didn’t want to influence members of the House of Representatives by saying outright that President Obama should be impeached. But he didn’t want to say that Obama shouldn’t be impeached, either. So instead he gifted unto the nation his Solomonic refusal to say what he thought about impeachment at all, even though—nudge-nudge, wink-wink—what are you supposed to do with “deeply dangerous,” “lawless” presidents?

Cruz’s reticence has disappeared now that we’re talking about Trump.

Two weeks into the first revelations of Trump’s actions regarding Ukraine, Cruz is comfortable declaring that the House impeachment inquiry is merely an attempt “to find any reason under the sun to impeach the president and undo the results of the last election.”

https://thebulwark.com/no-longer-crying ... peachment/

casinterest

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
extender wrote:

Perhaps all of that is true, but it's still less ridiculous than the party of standards and traditionalism throwing out the bathwater to worship the baby.

Rafael Edward Cruz, America’s grand constitutional conservative, didn’t want to influence members of the House of Representatives by saying outright that President Obama should be impeached. But he didn’t want to say that Obama shouldn’t be impeached, either. So instead he gifted unto the nation his Solomonic refusal to say what he thought about impeachment at all, even though—nudge-nudge, wink-wink—what are you supposed to do with “deeply dangerous,” “lawless” presidents?

Cruz’s reticence has disappeared now that we’re talking about Trump.

Two weeks into the first revelations of Trump’s actions regarding Ukraine, Cruz is comfortable declaring that the House impeachment inquiry is merely an attempt “to find any reason under the sun to impeach the president and undo the results of the last election.”

https://thebulwark.com/no-longer-crying ... peachment/

Let's also remember Mitch McConnell
Remember that Clinton was impeached for trying to keep his relationship with Monica under wraps, not selling out to a foreign country.
Senate floor, February 12, 1998: "The character assassination against the court-appointed independent prosecutor [Ken Starr] is authorized and approved by the president of the United States, and it should stop... The allegations are grave, the investigation is legitimate and ascertaining the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the unqualified, unevasive truth is absolutely critical."

Senate floor as majority leader, September 25: "House Democrats have been indulging their impeachment obsession for nearly three years now: a never-ending impeachment parade in search of a rationale... This has been an ongoing project for House Democrats and since practically the moment Secretary Clinton lost the election."

https://www.newsweek.com/hypocrisy-impe ... mp-1462773

extender

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:40 pm

casinterest wrote:
Remember that Clinton was impeached for trying to keep his relationship with Monica under wraps, not selling out to a foreign country.

Wrong, he was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of justice. But don't let the facts cloud your version of history.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:44 pm

extender wrote:
Seriously

Yeah.. seriously hard to see how someone with 10 felonies over his head, pre-impeachment proceedings, would have any defenders.....

Gosh, I wish Bernie or someone would ask China to help him win the election ... "China, if you are listening... ".

And then wait for Fox news to tell everyone that is just peachy....

Best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:46 pm

extender wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Wrong, he was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of justice. But don't let the facts cloud your version of history.

Over what event ? Please show me you know more than what a Russian Bot can find on the internet.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 pm

extender wrote:
obstruction of justice.

And yet you defend a guy with 10 counts of just that, and not in a private matter, over his head plus overwhelming evidence to prove it....

Best regards
Thomas

extender

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:48 pm

tommy1808 wrote:

Gosh, I wish Bernie or someone would ask China to help him win the election ... "China, if you are listening... ".

Like Edward Kennedy tried with the Soviet Union?

Aaron747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:56 pm

extender wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Violating the oath of office is just as serious, no? Then you should have no problem with the current INQUIRY, regardless of who’s involved. #FailedPatriots

jetwet1

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:59 pm

There is a percentage of the population tht will bury their heads in the sand over Trump, it is pointless arguing with them, they refuse to see the facts, until the economy goes in the crapper they will follow.

Now, back when Trump first started his attacks I wondered on here why he was doing it and was it a great idea. We all have crap hidden away that we would not like people to know about, but I am guessing Trump has more than his fair share. Just from a personal point of view, I wouldn't go after the people who's job is to collect intelligence on people, it's just not the smart move, I have a sneaking feeling these two whistle blowers are just the start, the intelligence community will push back.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:13 pm

extender wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Like Edward Kennedy tried with the Soviet Union?

Perhaps, or like Trump did with Russia, Ukraine and China...

Best regards
Thomas

MSPNWA

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 pm

BN747 wrote:
Ummmm 'NO!'...

BN747

I accept your :white:

But I understand. Logic is an impassable roadblock for a progressive.

Aaron747 wrote:
Similar traits...mayhaps. Antithetical to personal views and damaging to the country? Opinions.

#FactFreeLyfe

Not all opinion, and you clearly missed the point.

tommy1808 wrote:

Wikipedia is a source? Oh my.

I'll provide one once you denounce your use of Wikipedia as a source.

seb146

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:29 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Actually "removing" him only came up once he started committing felonies in office

MSP, you seem to use a lot of name calling and "I know you are but what am I?" for "proof" you are correct.

Right wing pundits, Republicans, and MAGA fans have been saying "liberals just want to remove him for any reason" since November 2016. Any actual talk of impeachment came when the Mueller investigation recommended further investigations of those close to him, which was not during the campaign but only in the few months leading up to the release of the report in April of this year. There is plenty to file articles of impeachment. Let' start with giving his kids immunity and access to high ranking foreign leader. You know: what you righties froth at the mouth over Joe Biden doing. Or not showing any proof at all that he separated from his businesses. That right there is enough to bring him up on charges of violating his oath of office.

I have asked a number of questions of MAGA fans on this board but all I get is either "BUT BUT BUT HILLARY!!!" or "BUT BUT BUT BIDEN!!!!" or "whatabout Democrats...." instead of answering the questions I ask. I know I will not get a straight answer but a deflection but, here goes:

If he is so innocent, why is he constantly blocking every effort to investigate his alleged crimes? He is telling those under him to not comply with subpoenas and threatening and name calling those who do come out with actual, factual proof he broke laws. Witness intimidation is also against the law. So, if he is so innocent, wouldn't you want to see everything instead of seeing him constantly screaming "I AM INNOCENT" with zero proof?

extender

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:53 pm

seb146 wrote:
If he is so innocent, why is he constantly blocking every effort to investigate his alleged crimes? He is telling those under him to not comply with subpoenas and threatening and name calling those who do come out with actual, factual proof he broke laws. Witness intimidation is also against the law. So, if he is so innocent, wouldn't you want to see everything instead of seeing him constantly screaming "I AM INNOCENT" with zero proof?

Wow, presumption of innocence mean anything. Have proof, go for it. Under our system, you don't have to prove your innocence, you have to prove guilt. Why does he do it you ask? Because he can, and frankly, I find it amusing watching people chase parked cars.

casinterest

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:11 pm

"With his words and his actions, President Trump has indicted himself," Biden said in a speech in New Hampshire Wednesday. "By obstructing justice, refusing to comply with a congressional inquiry, he's already convicted himself in full view of the world and the American people."

He continued, "Donald Trump has betrayed his oath of office, betrayed this nation, and committed impeachable acts," a line that was greeted with applause. "To preserve our Constitution, our democracy, our basic integrity, he should be impeached."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-anno ... irst-time/

BIden has joined in calling for an impeachment of Donald Trump. How will it all play out. In four years will Republicans be proud that they stood up for a man that has committed so many questionable acts as Trump? Will they stand up for man that has sold out his countrymen to foreigners?

BN747

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:00 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Ummmm 'NO!'...

BN747

I accept your :white:

But I understand. Logic is an impassable roadblock for a progressive.

And seen as a lethal virus by your crew.

BN747

seb146

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:15 pm

extender wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Wow, presumption of innocence mean anything. Have proof, go for it. Under our system, you don't have to prove your innocence, you have to prove guilt. Why does he do it you ask? Because he can, and frankly, I find it amusing watching people chase parked cars.

Committees investigating have asked for proof. They are met with stonewalling. That looks awfully suspicious.

When ICE comes to someone's door, residents are advised not to open the door. By your own admission, they are innocent so why should they comply with the law?

EDIT:

Extender, your defense is "the president can do whatever he wants" but where was that attitude 2008-2016? Why the checks and balances and blocking of Obama? The president can break any laws he wants and so can his underlings. Where is this attitude with Democrats?

tommy1808

Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Wikipedia is a source? Oh my.

I'll provide one once you denounce your use of Wikipedia as a source.

So you presently dont have any source..... got it

If there was any source to show otherwise, gazillions of Ttump fans would try to get it on the page, they even try to edit enough fake news into wikipedia pages after all, but if you check the edit history no one ever tried...

Best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Poor little Trump . Only thing he is concerned with is Loyalty to him .
Hopefully there are still some Republicans with Loyalty to the United States Constitution.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/politics ... index.html

"Trump has already demonstrated his willingness to go after Republican defectors. After Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, said it was "wrong and appalling" for Trump to suggest Ukraine and China investigate Joe Biden, Trump unloaded, calling Romney a "pompous ass" and suggesting Romney himself be impeached.
Trump has also been mistrustful of Republicans who are reticent to defend him publicly, often lamenting that Democrats are much better at staying in line with their party heads than his own."

casinterest

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Anyone else starting to think there are going to be a ton of vacancies at the Trump Hotels going forward?

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/sta ... 8379393024

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman had lunch with Rudy Giuliani at the Trump hotel in Washington YESTERDAY, a source who saw them tells
@nataliewsj
. They were arrested later that night at Dulles, where they were awaiting an international flight.

MSPNWA

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:51 am

tommy1808 wrote:
So you presently dont have any source..... got it

If there was any source to show otherwise, gazillions of Ttump fans would try to get it on the page, they even try to edit enough fake news into wikipedia pages after all, but if you check the edit history no one ever tried...

Since the censors are trying to keep the chamber clean, I'll paint the walls. Here is the first mention I've read of impeachment. There may be some even earlier. It was in April 2016, before Trump was even the nominee! Of course this was long before he committed your alleged "felonies", and there's a plenty of examples that can be added to the pile that are before the "felonies". There's no doubt - impeachment was the first option all along, and your statement was wrong.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ent-213817

tommy1808

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:49 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Here is the first mention I've read of impeachment. There may be some even earlier. It was in April 2016, before 7

"Darren Samuelsohn is a senior policy reporter for Politico."

If he a congressman or senator or someone official in the DNC? No? So how is he relevant with his opinion piece.

So, apparently you got nothing when you are desperate enough to dig out some opinion piece that has nothing to do with politics..There wasn´t a drive to impeachment before he started committing felonies in office.

best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:51 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
MSPNWA wrote:
Here is the first mention I've read of impeachment. There may be some even earlier. It was in April 2016, before 7

"Darren Samuelsohn is a senior policy reporter for Politico."

If he a congressman or senator or someone official in the DNC? No? So how is he relevant with his opinion piece.

So, apparently you got nothing when you are desperate enough to dig out some opinion piece that has nothing to do with politics..There wasn´t a drive to impeachment before he started committing felonies in office.

best regards
Thomas

He is just mad that intelligent people saw Trump for what he was before he got elected. A lying,racist, belligerent, misogynistic fraud.

alfa164

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:59 pm

casinterest wrote:
A lying,racist, belligerent, misogynistic fraud.

Are you referring to Trump, or a considerable number of his supporters?

I think the description applies to both.

;)
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

extender

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:46 pm

alfa164 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Typical liberal. Paint everyone with a broad brush. Your feelings don't trump facts or evidence to the contrary.

Aaron747

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:28 pm

extender wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Typical liberal. Paint everyone with a broad brush. Your feelings don't trump facts or evidence to the contrary.

Correct on the former but the latter also applies to defenders like yourself.

In other news, 3 GOP governors have come out in support of the inquiry in as many days. So far they have more integrity than many in Congress.

extender

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
extender wrote:
alfa164 wrote:

In other news, 3 GOP governors have come out in support of the inquiry in as many days. So far they have more integrity than many in Congress.

Just to be clear, you are accusing me of being a "lying,racist, belligerent, misogynistic fraud?"

Aaron747

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:51 pm

extender wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
extender wrote:

Just to be clear, you are accusing me of being a "lying,racist, belligerent, misogynistic fraud?"

Um, nyet. You made two statements...shall I spell the rest out?

extender

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Aaron747 wrote:

Please do.

Aaron747

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:08 pm

extender wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:

Please do.

1. Liberals paint (opponents) with a broad brush - I agree this is often the case, so I said it’s correct.

2. Feelings do not change facts - this is also true, but defenders of this WH do this quite often - several times you have claimed ‘collusion was disproven’ but that statement is only a feeling of vindication. I posted a response of factual sources (unreplied to) clearly laying out how the Mueller report is, in fact, more incomplete than conclusive, so your statement cannot be accepted as fact no matter how often it is repeated.