BN747
Topic Author

Senate Intel Report: Russian Operatives Drank Champagne, Said They 'Made America Great' After Trump Win

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 am

Russian Operatives Drank Champagne, Said They 'Made America Great' After Trump Win
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/russian- ... 13716.html

Russian social media trolls working to boost the candidacy of now-President Donald Trump celebrated the real estate mogul’s win on election night 2016 with champagne, according to a message disclosed in a new report from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee.

According to the committee’s report, released Tuesday, an employee of Russia’s Internet Research Agency sent a message indicating that they “uncorked a tiny bottle of champagne” when they found out that Trump had won. “We uttered almost in unison: ‘We made America great.’” The exchange was highlighted by Bloomberg.

Robert Mueller’s extensive special counsel investigation laid out a mountain of evidence showing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Like the Mueller investigation, the new report from the Intelligence Committee found that the Internet Research Agency “sought to influence the presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin.”

Well if the Senate Intel Committee says this happened...

...the 'it's a Hoax, Mueller was a waste of time Nothing Burger, it appears Moscow Mitch Inc. is onboard with this 'Russian Interference finding...I must ask, is this enough for MAGA fanboys to agree there was indeed foul play and it runs deep.

Who am I kidding...those guys could hear the secreted Putin conversations with the Lying american president and still would call it fake..they been conditioned and prepped.

Video? Would video do the trick?

Nope, so let's end all investigations and look the other way and pretend nothing at happened. And set the Constitution on fire because there's no point in laws anymore.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

seb146

Re: Senate Intel Report: Russian Operatives Drank Champagne, Said They 'Made America Great' After Trump Win

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:56 am

The United States Senate is controlled by Republicans. Because The United States Senate is controlled by Republicans, it is Republicans who hold the majority on all Senate committees, including Senate Intelligence Committee. Therefore, this is not Democrats "lashing out" or Democrats "going after" or "trying to remove him from office" or whatever propaganda MAGA fans are told. Republicans came up with this on their own.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

anrec80

Re: Senate Intel Report: Russian Operatives Drank Champagne, Said They 'Made America Great' After Trump Win

Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:48 pm

Some more loser democrat tales?

einsteinboricua

Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:51 pm

anrec80 wrote:

I'm sorry. Is Schumer the Majority Leader? Is Mark Warner the chair of the Intelligence Committee?

Ah, I thought so.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

TheF15Ace

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:39 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
anrec80 wrote:

I'm sorry. Is Schumer the Majority Leader? Is Mark Warner the chair of the Intelligence Committee?

Ah, I thought so.

Sounds like he is still bitchy about his entire department getting only one tiny bottle of champagne

ltbewr

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:57 pm

The Russians think they affected the 2016 elections more than they likely did. There were many other factors that likely affected the vote. Trump's pushing a White people first, anti-Immigrant, anti-Muslim and anti-China hate that likely tipped some votes in his favor. The major campaign failures of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party in key states, the Democrats 'identity politics' that offended most White voters and a lack of interest by non-White voters in the Democratic candidates. There was also massive Republican party dominance in the States, there ability to set election districts and some State voting laws in their favor.

Let us also face the reality that the USA had done far worse acts than Russia did to affect elections in many countries, including assassinations, deposing of popular anti-Western, anti-Capitalists, pro-Communist and other leaders who wouldn't go along with USA policy or corporate control. We have tried to affect elections in Russia just after the end of the 'cold war' and yes, the Ukraine.

Our 1st Amendment protects the Russians in many ways to interfere with our elections but we must find legal ways to limit it and more importantly find ways to to neutralize our own problems with our parties and elections process.

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:00 pm

anrec80 wrote:

Yeah the kind of tales that lead lifelong Republicans preparing for a stampede from Liar-in-Chief...

George Will: No Republican who supports Trump should be re-elected
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/george ... e-elected/

..you may think nothing of it, but George Will has more conservatives listening him, than you.

‘Disgusted’ former Bush DOJ official torches fellow Republicans for standing by Trump’s ‘horrendous behavior’
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/disgus ... -behavior/

That is the sound of a dam cracking...

So yeah, those tales you speak of...Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn would some letters from you telling about those 'tales'..

The wheels are coming off of your wagon, fella.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

LittleSprocket

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:06 pm

Lol, this has got to be some of the funniest shit that I’ve seen! You are literally stating that ads on Facebook are what influenced the election of Donald Trump and NOT the fact that Hillary was despised throughout Middle America. Trump won over 2600 counties whereas Hillary won less than 500... The disconnect that you seem to have here when it comes to why she ACTUALLY lost is hilarious. She was a horrible candidate, had the DNC ran with Bernie you probably wouldn’t be dealing with Trump as POTUS right now.

LittleSprocket

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:08 pm

BN747 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
[b]Russian Operatives Drank Champagne,

Far different that Hillary's suite on election night as she melted down, freaked out, smashed glass and shouted at everyone then couldn't come out and face her voters to give a concession speech. I bet there wasn't much champagne in that room. :champagne:

Cheering Russians

Trashing Americans by juxtaposition...

...even Barry Goldwater would toss a match on Treasonous GOP members these days.

BN747

Where did he or she cheer? They are just pointing out the ridiculous notion that ads on social media influenced people to go against their best interests and vote for the other guy. Hillary ignored middle America and paid for it on election night.

NIKV69

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:10 pm

BN747 wrote:

Cheering Russians

...even Barry Goldwater would toss a match on Treasonous GOP members these days.

BN747

Nobody is cheering Russians and Russia isn't the reason she lost. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can get away from this derangement and maybe save the Dem party from going full psycho.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

BN747
Topic Author

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:28 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Cheering Russians

BN747

Nobody is cheering Russians and Russia isn't the reason she lost. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can get away from this derangement and maybe save the Dem party from going full psycho.

You just did cheer the Russians by trashing Hillary instead of them. Your choice is clear!

If you look up the term 'derangement' you'll see your photo.

derangement
/ (dɪˈreɪndʒmənt) /
noun
the act of deranging or state of being deranged
disorder or confusion
psychiatry a mental disorder or serious mental disturbance

...which perfect explains this loser lying despicable 'person' that you hold in great esteem and idolize. ...and whose currently in a tailspin face first into flames.

Your perpetual state of confusion has many people wondering did honor, valor and leadership were ever in your vocabulary.

Recognizing a pathological liar (your hero) is no mental disorder.
Worshiping a pathological liar (your hero) IS a Mental Disorder.

No need to thank me, but you are welcome for defining your current mental state.

BN747

NIKV69

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:19 am

BN747 wrote:
You just did cheer the Russians by trashing Hillary instead of them. Your choice is clear!

If you look up the term 'derangement' you'll see your photo.

BN747

:faint:

Ok I have had enough I am going to go watch the Giants beat the Patriots.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

tommy1808

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:55 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
Lol, this has got to be some of the funniest shit that I’ve seen! You are literally stating that ads on Facebook are what influenced the election of Donald Trump and NOT the fact that Hillary was despised throughout Middle America.

Dang, you still really didn´t read *anything* about the Russians Facebook campaign..... what kind of adds do you think they ran on Facebook. Especially after Moscow had come to the conclusion that Trump is likely going to lose, it all effort went into poising Clintons presidency .... advertisement for Trump and against Hillary are the very same thing.

So, are you refusing to look at all the publicly available information because you are to lazy to read all that or because you know that it would change your mind and don´t want that to happy?

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

einsteinboricua

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:07 pm

LittleSprocket wrote:
Trump won over 2600 counties whereas Hillary won less than 500..

...so? Odds are those 500 counties contain well over half the voting population (those counties didn't all just vote for Clinton unless Trump was not on the ballot in those counties).
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

seb146

Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:03 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Cheering Russians

BN747

Russia is a huge component of this. But also redistricting by Republicans, changing the rules for legal voters by Republicans, limiting polling places by Republicans and Republicans insisting on using easily hacked voting machines also plays into it.

Keep in mind that it was a few Republican districts in the Rust Belt that got him selected. Those places where facts have no part of debate. Where Fox and AM talk radio are used as facts. Where NYT, MSNBC, and "liberals" are biased and paint with a broad brush.

TSS

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:17 pm

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Cheering Russians

BN747

Russia is a huge component of this. But also redistricting by Republicans, changing the rules for legal voters by Republicans, limiting polling places by Republicans and Republicans insisting on using easily hacked voting machines also plays into it.

Hillary choosing to refer to a large swath of the voting public who weren't wild about her to begin with but did consider her to be a marginally better choice than Trump as "deplorables" right before the election certainly didn't help, either.

seb146 wrote:
Keep in mind that it was a few Republican districts in the Rust Belt that got him selected. Those places where facts have no part of debate. Where Fox and AM talk radio are used as facts. Where NYT, MSNBC, and "liberals" are biased and paint with a broad brush.

Keep in mind that it was a few Democrat districts on the coasts that almost got her selected. Those places where facts have no part of debate. Those places where "But... muh FEELINGS!!!" is considered a valid argument. Where NYT and MSNBC are used as facts. Where Fox, AM talk radio, and "conservatives" are considered biased and painted with a broad brush.

See how extremist propaganda works both ways? Yet the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

seb146

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:43 am

TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Hillary choosing to refer to a large swath of the voting public who weren't wild about her to begin with but did consider her to be a marginally better choice than Trump as "deplorables" right before the election certainly didn't help, either.

seb146 wrote:

Keep in mind that it was a few Democrat districts on the coasts that almost got her selected. Those places where facts have no part of debate. Those places where "But... muh FEELINGS!!!" is considered a valid argument. Where NYT and MSNBC are used as facts. Where Fox, AM talk radio, and "conservatives" are considered biased and painted with a broad brush.

See how extremist propaganda works both ways? Yet the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

So here is your excuses:

We have to listen to both sides of every debate as long as they support Fox and AM radio and grabbing women and loving money and hating people who are not WHEM is Christian.

The occupant of the White House has been name calling long before the 2016 race. He has been name calling those women who refuse to sleep with him and anyone who calls him out for who he is but, yeah, what Hillary said is way worse :roll: I can't wait until he is squirming under oath and LYING under oath. I want to see what the MAGA talking points and LIES to support this LIES are. The MAGA excuse for him being above the law. Can't wait!

TSS

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:41 am

seb146 wrote:
TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

seb146 wrote:

So here are your excuses:

We have to listen to both sides of every debate

Yes. Full stop, right there, with the possible addition of "and know going in that at least half of what you hear from BOTH sides is going to be pandering BS".

seb146 wrote:
...as long as they support Fox and AM radio and grabbing women and loving money and hating people who are not WHEM is Christian.

Talk about painting with a broad brush! By the way, is "WHEM" a typo or an acronym for something?

seb146 wrote:
The occupant of the White House has been name calling long before the 2016 race.

I'm tempted to ask if by "occupant of the White House" you mean a random Secret Service person, a member of the President's family, or the President himself, but I'll assume you're referring to the President. Yes, he has. He seems to lack a filter between the first reactionary thought that pops in his head and what comes out of his mouth... or gets posted on Twitter.

seb146 wrote:
He has been name calling those women who refuse to sleep with him and anyone who calls him out for who he is but, yeah, what Hillary said is way worse :roll:

It's no so much what she said but the sheer number of registered voters who were put off by her statement that mattered. Trump seems to go more for insulting individuals.

seb146 wrote:
I can't wait until he is squirming under oath and LYING under oath.

If the general consensus is accurate and Trump is indeed a raging narcissist, he won't squirm at all. Lashing out and deflecting, almost certainly, but no squirming.

seb146 wrote:
I want to see what the MAGA talking points and LIES to support this LIES are. The MAGA excuse for him being above the law. Can't wait!

Wow.

Redd

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:17 am

TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

And this my friends, is why America (and many other countries with the same left vs right hate) is going to shit. You guys literally hate each other. City folk thinking country folk are ignorant, country folk hating city folk for the same reason, identity politics in it's most broad sense. Sad to see, this is getting worse and worse.

BN747
Topic Author

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Redd wrote:
TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

A nation on the move can not drag people who prefer to live in the past or those who prefer their small towns remain small towns,,,they're a drag on the majority. And that majority is increasing in number...not shrinking.

The sh*t is out of the horse now, you can not put it back...forward is the only option.

And this my friends, is why America (and many other countries with the same left vs right hate) is going to shit. You guys literally hate each other. City folk thinking country folk are ignorant, country folk hating city folk for the same reason, identity politics in it's most broad sense. Sad to see, this is getting worse and worse.

Well that is the direction American political leaders have led the nation.

Where did the divide occur? When the worst conservatives took over the GOP aka 'Liberals are bad for the county', etc...

The Liberal movement delivered Equality.
Civil Rights
Women's Rights
Gay Rights
Fighting for Economic justice/fairness
Fair wages
Resource Conservation
Maternity Leave
Healthcare
Education issues
Clean Air
Clean Water
Green Energy
etc...

...the Conservative elements in this country would never have delivered on any of that.

I now ask you to list 'the Conservative achievements over the last 45 years.
One of their worst acts - Citizens United, money dictating the direction of the nation.
Citizens United has a face now 'Ukraine', CU was never meant to be restricted domestically...the thought of international funds/considerations were on their minds from the start.

But, about our national-divide...

And please list all the bad things Liberals have done to contribute to the Nation divide....

This who Conservative/Rightwing pretending that there was no Russian Interference, Mueller was a waste, everything is a hoax, a which hunt and jokes...

...leads me to believe after impeachment plays it's part, start stripping citizenships of non-Patriotic Americans AND give them to any illegal alien who wants them - they would certainly make a far better patriotic lot than those who will not defend America, American principles and way of gov't.

The country has just faced a HUGE test of loyalty ...and a large number of Americans chose to hoist a seriously flawed man above the security and safety of the nation.

Won't defend America? American citizenship belongs to those who will...

BN747

seb146

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Redd wrote:
TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Having lived in both urban and rural areas, I know for a fact that urban people are more willing to listen to every angle of a political story but will meet every source with skepticism. Rural folks, however, will not even want to see anything other than what supports their own opinion. Rural folks, I have found, honestly believe that any source that does not line up with their opinions are lies and they use words like "liberal elite" and "indoctrination" and "fraud" and so forth. Rural folks are not willing at all to listen to any other source. Urban folks are but they are skeptical of all sources.

Here is an example that is happening right now here where I live:

Two commercials are playing on the local radio stations. One is from a PAC about "stopping failed socialist health care policies of Nancy Pelosi" followed by a "Christian" insurance company where everyone pays a monthly fee they can afford and they will then have all their medical bills covered. Telling these rural folks I live with that Nancy Pelosi has not passed any laws about expanding ACA and I am told that it happens and we need to stop it but, also, telling these people they are paying into a socialist health care system and I am told it is faith based and why do I hate Christianity?

TSS, it is interesting you point directly to MSNBC and NYT as "extremist propaganda" when they are needed to tell the rest of the story that extremist propaganda from the right leaves out. Those people who whine and cry that MSNBC and NYT are "extremist propaganda" but are perfectly fine with Fox and AM Radio are the problem. Maybe, like you said, if we look at both sides and find the truth somewhere in between instead of automatically siding with Fox and AM radio, this country would be a lot better off.

TSS

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:37 pm

seb146 wrote:
TSS, it is interesting you point directly to MSNBC and NYT as "extremist propaganda" when they are needed to tell the rest of the story that extremist propaganda from the right leaves out. Those people who whine and cry that MSNBC and NYT are "extremist propaganda" but are perfectly fine with Fox and AM Radio are the problem.

Dude, did you not get that all I did to represent extremist propaganda from the right was to reverse your statement? I used MSNBC and NYT as examples because you used them in your statement.

Personally I think Fox, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, and a whole raft of other mainstream media sources are horribly biased one way or the other, but at least Fox displays a sense of humor once in a while.

seb146 wrote:
Maybe, like you said, if we look at both sides and find the truth somewhere in between instead of automatically siding with Fox and AM radio, this country would be a lot better off.

Add MSNBC, CNN, and a whole bunch of other echo chambers from both sides to that list and we are in agreement.

BN747
Topic Author

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:22 pm

seb146 wrote:
Redd wrote:
TSS wrote:

Having lived in both urban and rural areas, I know for a fact that urban people are more willing to listen to every angle of a political story but will meet every source with skepticism. Rural folks, however, will not even want to see anything other than what supports their own opinion. Rural folks, I have found, honestly believe that any source that does not line up with their opinions are lies and they use words like "liberal elite" and "indoctrination" and "fraud" and so forth. Rural folks are not willing at all to listen to any other source. Urban folks are but they are skeptical of all sources.

Here is an example that is happening right now here where I live:

Two commercials are playing on the local radio stations. One is from a PAC about "stopping failed socialist health care policies of Nancy Pelosi" followed by a "Christian" insurance company where everyone pays a monthly fee they can afford and they will then have all their medical bills covered. Telling these rural folks I live with that Nancy Pelosi has not passed any laws about expanding ACA and I am told that it happens and we need to stop it but, also, telling these people they are paying into a socialist health care system and I am told it is faith based and why do I hate Christianity?

TSS, it is interesting you point directly to MSNBC and NYT as "extremist propaganda" when they are needed to tell the rest of the story that extremist propaganda from the right leaves out. Those people who whine and cry that MSNBC and NYT are "extremist propaganda" but are perfectly fine with Fox and AM Radio are the problem. Maybe, like you said, if we look at both sides and find the truth somewhere in between instead of automatically siding with Fox and AM radio, this country would be a lot better off.

Thanks for that example, those 'small town mentalities' are near Amish-like in their limited thinking and preference to 'know as little as possible' is already creating generals of future adults who genuinely nice on the surface...but guardedly suspicious of the majority of Americans for one reason - religion.

The building of respecting Religious rights - no selling, renting to gays, jews, blacks, etc - based on religious views are people no different from white people wanting 'White Rights'...a made up BS
cause from people who had ALL the rights one could enjoy in America from day one. White Christians have had their 'turn' for far to long!

Their religion has made Atheist numbers in America grow exponentially!
It is their kids who live to join urbanity ..not urbanites moving to the hills of Idaho, Montana, etc in droves.

That trend tells you which direction the nation is moving....away from agrarian life.

We can't force logic, reason, acceptance down their throats...nor should the majority be forced (and we are not) to wait for them to 'come around and become 'enlightened'...that will never happen.

I bet MNBC/Maddow Inc does look like Martian tv to them..they rather listen to sexually repressed, ancient white haired dudes talking about a messiah - that's on them, not anyone else!

BN747

seb146

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:54 pm

TSS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
TSS, it is interesting you point directly to MSNBC and NYT as "extremist propaganda" when they are needed to tell the rest of the story that extremist propaganda from the right leaves out. Those people who whine and cry that MSNBC and NYT are "extremist propaganda" but are perfectly fine with Fox and AM Radio are the problem.

Dude, did you not get that all I did to represent extremist propaganda from the right was to reverse your statement? I used MSNBC and NYT as examples because you used them in your statement.

Personally I think Fox, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, and a whole raft of other mainstream media sources are horribly biased one way or the other, but at least Fox displays a sense of humor once in a while.

seb146 wrote:
Maybe, like you said, if we look at both sides and find the truth somewhere in between instead of automatically siding with Fox and AM radio, this country would be a lot better off.

Add MSNBC, CNN, and a whole bunch of other echo chambers from both sides to that list and we are in agreement.

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. MAGA fans and right wingers DEMAND that MSNBC, CNN, NYT be called propaganda but stop short of calling Fox and AM talk radio and Breitbart and NY Post propaganda.

The United States ceased having news when Reagan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine. Ever since, there has been a very loud and continual chant that "liberal" media is bad and lies. When it is pointed out that right wing media is bad and lies, we never hear righties agreeing. All they say is "yeah, well, they are not liberal lies!" and nothing more. Defense of propaganda.

I am glad one of you admits that Fox, AM talk radio, Breitbart, NY Post are propaganda, though...