BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 7077
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:03 pm

George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin's family

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-zimmerman-suing-trayvon-martins-190234973.html

Yeah, this guy,

Image

...but it was the kid he killed called 'a thug' by Zimmerman fans and rightwing gun nuts.


Perhaps he's hoping FOX will give as much airtime as they did fresh off the killing, hopes trump will see it and offer him a job as head of ICE.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
910A
Posts: 1826
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:52 pm

Just a quick look, I would say that this lawsuit is going nowhere real fast.
 
SanDiegoLover
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:56 pm

910A wrote:
Just a quick look, I would say that this lawsuit is going nowhere real fast.


It will cost the family time and money (lots of money) to deal with this turd yet again. Not to mention adding salt to the wound by the jerk who killed their son.
 
SanDiegoLover
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:31 am

Lest we forget this family and their son was smeared on a ridiculous level. Why? Because it was a clear case where gun control measures might be passed, so the NRA, Fox News, and the wingnut establishment went into overdrive.

Remember, it was Trayvon’s fault because he wore a hoodie. Fox News Geraldo Rivera - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yyqkcc-a8U

Bill O’Reilly - “it was the hoodie that killed Trayvon”. - https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/er ... on-hoodie/

Fox News - Trayvon was at fault for his own death because he was “dressed in thug wear” and had traces of marijuana in his system (Ie...smoked a joint sometime in the previous 30 days). - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/geraldo-riv ... thug-wear/

Right here on Anet this conversation went from almost universal condemnation of Zimmerman, to the usual suspects pulling out the tired canards of race and class. viewtopic.php?t=1302503&start=300#p18154327

Don’t forget Fox and Fiends then turned the volume and hysteria up to 14, because Obama made a passing remark about Trayvon Martin’s death being tragic. Fox branded Obama “Race Baiter In Chief” and blasted him for not having sympathy for Zimmerman. https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ ... -statement

This small set of examples are just to jog your memory about what this family has been thru already. We now have the benefit of 7 years of history, and look what a POS Zimmerman is. From selling the gun he killed Trayvon with, for a premium, to multiple arrests and convictions. Multiple women have come forward to document that Zimmerman is a violent jerk. Too bad this turd is still alive.
Last edited by SanDiegoLover on Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
 
dmg626
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:33 am

Just so happens a new documentary is coming out, sure that plays into this
 
DeltaConnection
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:16 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:41 am

Considering I spent a decent chunk of time living/being in that area, I don't think anyone here is "innocent". So glad I left that hellhole, that's the area of Florida that makes the rest of the state look bad.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:26 am

so George crawled out from under his rock again. He really needs to get help mentally.
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3532
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:27 am

If he's got a case, he's got a case. Only the court will decide that. Not surprised to see all the outrage though.

BN747 wrote:
..but it was the kid he killed called 'a thug' by Zimmerman fans and rightwing gun nuts.


Whether or not Zimmerman is one is only a deflection from the court's decision that Martin was a thug that day.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 am

Excuse me MSPNWA, George Zimmerman was acquitted, due to Florida stand your ground law, and Trayvon being dead and not being able to tell what happened. The court didn't rule that Martin was a thug. They were hoodwinked by Zimmerman, who has since proved to the world that he has serious personal problems.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11373
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:38 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Excuse me MSPNWA, George Zimmerman was acquitted,


also, acquittal means "not guilty", the jury doesn´t pronounce people "innocent"..... "innocent until proven guilty" does not mean that you are actually innocent before that moment or after, if that was true you could never indict anyone.... it joust means no one is sure enough to punish you.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 7077
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:58 am

MSPNWA wrote:
If he's got a case, he's got a case. Only the court will decide that. Not surprised to see all the outrage though.

BN747 wrote:
..but it was the kid he killed called 'a thug' by Zimmerman fans and rightwing gun nuts.


Whether or not Zimmerman is one is only a deflection from the court's decision that Martin was a thug that day.


When did courts determine who is a thug and who isn't?

Fox News has indoctrinated you types as who is a thug.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
BartSimpson
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:15 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Black teens are just regular kids, except for ones that are gang members, and commit 1st degree murder on other kids/teens.


White teens are just regular kids, except for ones that are gang members, and commit 1st degree murder on other kids/teens.

So - what's your point?
 
User avatar
BartSimpson
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:19 am

MSPNWA wrote:
If he's got a case, he's got a case...


Please tell me, what case could that possibly be? I'm curious to know why the killer of a person wants to sue his victim's family.
 
MSPNWA
Posts: 3532
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:32 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Excuse me MSPNWA, George Zimmerman was acquitted, due to Florida stand your ground law, and Trayvon being dead and not being able to tell what happened. The court didn't rule that Martin was a thug. They were hoodwinked by Zimmerman, who has since proved to the world that he has serious personal problems.


I shouldn't have correct all of you, but again I'm not surprised. If the court had decided Martin was not a "thug" that day, Zimmerman would be in jail. Deflections and nonacceptance of the facts won't win you the debate. Instead it destroys any credibility.

BartSimpson wrote:
Please tell me, what case could that possibly be? I'm curious to know why the killer of a person wants to sue his victim's family.


Uh, being a victim as well? I'm not surprised a suit has been filed. Zimmerman was railroaded, and that isn't in dispute.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11373
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:50 am

MSPNWA wrote:
Zimmerman was railroaded, and that isn't in dispute.


dang, now you are against the 1st Amendement as well? Is there any part of the constitution you don´t wish away?

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
User avatar
seb146
Posts: 21071
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 am

Six years after he shoots an unarmed teen (Zimmerman was not authorized to carry a gun per neighborhood watch rules) he is suing for money. After six years. Something is not adding up and it is showing again what kind of person Zimmerman is.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:28 am

MSPNWA wrote:
.
I shouldn't have correct all of you, but again I'm not surprised. If the court had decided Martin was not a "thug" that day, Zimmerman would be in jail. Deflections and nonacceptance of the facts won't win you the debate. Instead it destroys any credibility. [/quote]


NO, NO, NO, He was acquitted because they overcharge. If they had charged him with manslaughter, he would have been convicted.
You have absolutely no proof, that Trayvon was a thug. The jurors did not find Zimmerman innocent; rather, they found him not guilty. There's a difference. "They're not saying he's innocent, they're just saying they couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt, and therefore the law gave them no choice but to write 'not guilty,'" You should look at your bias, a thug is a criminal. Trayvon Martin did not have a criminal record.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 11373
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:37 am

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
You should look at your bias, a thug is a criminal. Trayvon Martin did not have a criminal record.


White Killer = Innocent until proven guilty
Black Kid = guilty whenever convenient.

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......
 
ltbewr
Posts: 14433
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:06 am

I have worked as a litigation paralegal and related work for over 40 years in private law firms and for the last 11 at a government agency. I have seen first hand how the USA's civil justice system is crazy. It is too easy and of limited risk to sue anybody for anything, encouraged by the too often lottery jackpot settlement or jury award, a structure of excessive compensation to the lawyers. Courts have tried to discourage foolish lawsuits like the one of this subject thread, but fear of keeping out legit cases and too much influence of attorneys prevent real change. The clash of Martin and Zimmerman was a terrible mix of racism, fear, a battle over gun rights that shouldn't have happened. Zimmerman is trying to seek a clearing of his name and blame the victim to do so. We need major tort reform to end such frivolous lawsuits but balanced with the need for proper compensation for those good cases.
 
extender
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 am

Zimmerman should have been convicted, but stupidity is not a crime. He went into a situation, where he had no business going; he wasn't a cop. Martin paid for his stupidity of getting into an altercation. Just because someone is following you, that doesn't give them a right to assault you; call a cop, or get into your home. No winners, all losers.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 7694
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:43 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Please tell me, what case could that possibly be? I'm curious to know why the killer of a person wants to sue his victim's family.


Uh, being a victim as well? I'm not surprised a suit has been filed. Zimmerman was railroaded, and that isn't in dispute.

Being a victim of what? What has the Martin family done all this time that Zimmerman, many years later, decides he wants to sue for $100M?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
OA412
Moderator
Posts: 4686
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:22 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:40 pm

MSPNWA wrote:
DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Excuse me MSPNWA, George Zimmerman was acquitted, due to Florida stand your ground law, and Trayvon being dead and not being able to tell what happened. The court didn't rule that Martin was a thug. They were hoodwinked by Zimmerman, who has since proved to the world that he has serious personal problems.


I shouldn't have correct all of you, but again I'm not surprised. If the court had decided Martin was not a "thug" that day, Zimmerman would be in jail. Deflections and nonacceptance of the facts won't win you the debate. Instead it destroys any credibility.


That's not how the law works at all. Not at all.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West
 
Flaps
Posts: 1582
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2000 1:11 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:13 pm

extender wrote:
Zimmerman should have been convicted, but stupidity is not a crime. He went into a situation, where he had no business going; he wasn't a cop. Martin paid for his stupidity of getting into an altercation. Just because someone is following you, that doesn't give them a right to assault you; call a cop, or get into your home. No winners, all losers.


I mostly agree except for the convicted part. Stupidity is not a crime, therefore you can't be convicted for it.

The whole case can be summed up as two idiots meeting in the night. No one was right here but there was plenty of wrong on both sides. A simple altercation that got out of hand like those that happen anywhere in the world on a regular basis where people live together. Zimmerman didn't need to follow the kid and the kid didn't need to jump Zimmerman. They each chose their path and as a result one died. It could have been either one.

If the races had been reversed and the black guy killed a white kid, it might have been news for a day or two in the local Orlando area. As it was, the media and the president following a race baiting divide and conquer agenda chose to make this case much more than what it was. While there is no doubt that racial injustices exist in this country, here's a news flash for those of you on the far left. In the real world, in the vast majority of our communities and interactions, blacks and whites get along. We live together, we work together and we play together. We raise our families together. The racial bogeyman while he does exist is simply not out there hiding under every rock, in every nook and cranny as many left wing pundits and media would lead you to believe.

This country has made tremendous progress in terms of racial relations and equality. The path forward is not to keep looking back and constantly stir the pot. While the past provides valuable reminders of where we don't want to be the way forward is to continue to build upon the tremendous achievements that we have accomplished together. I grew up and currently live in a community that used be 90% white but is now about 50% while and 50% black. When it was a white community there were conflicts between Italians and Irish and Germans and East Europeans. Not major issues, just those issues that people of different backgrounds run into from time to time..Today we have conflicts between old folks and young families. Between gang members and those just wanting something better for their families. We don't have conflicts between black and white because of the color of our skin. Yeah, there are a few racists around on both sides of the fence in about equal numbers but they aren't part of the story. In other words, its a normal community.

The whole Zimmerman/Martin debacle was a farcical circus, driven by individuals determined to take a personal crisis and inflate it in pursuit of a political agenda. There folks is the true crime at the center of the story. Zimmerman's lawsuit should be against the media and the government. Martin's parents were just pawns in the story. Used and abused by the media at an incredibly vulnerable time in their lives.
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 7077
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:12 pm

Flaps wrote:
extender wrote:
Zimmerman should have been convicted, but stupidity is not a crime. He went into a situation, where he had no business going; he wasn't a cop. Martin paid for his stupidity of getting into an altercation. Just because someone is following you, that doesn't give them a right to assault you; call a cop, or get into your home. No winners, all losers.


I mostly agree except for the convicted part. Stupidity is not a crime, therefore you can't be convicted for it.

The whole case can be summed up as two idiots meeting in the night. No one was right here but there was plenty of wrong on both sides. A simple altercation that got out of hand like those that happen anywhere in the world on a regular basis where people live together. Zimmerman didn't need to follow the kid and the kid didn't need to jump Zimmerman. They each chose their path and as a result one died. It could have been either one.

If the races had been reversed and the black guy killed a white kid, it might have been news for a day or two in the local Orlando area. As it was, the media and the president following a race baiting divide and conquer agenda chose to make this case much more than what it was. While there is no doubt that racial injustices exist in this country, here's a news flash for those of you on the far left. In the real world, in the vast majority of our communities and interactions, blacks and whites get along. We live together, we work together and we play together. We raise our families together. The racial bogeyman while he does exist is simply not out there hiding under every rock, in every nook and cranny as many left wing pundits and media would lead you to believe.

This country has made tremendous progress in terms of racial relations and equality. The path forward is not to keep looking back and constantly stir the pot. While the past provides valuable reminders of where we don't want to be the way forward is to continue to build upon the tremendous achievements that we have accomplished together. I grew up and currently live in a community that used be 90% white but is now about 50% while and 50% black. When it was a white community there were conflicts between Italians and Irish and Germans and East Europeans. Not major issues, just those issues that people of different backgrounds run into from time to time..Today we have conflicts between old folks and young families. Between gang members and those just wanting something better for their families. We don't have conflicts between black and white because of the color of our skin. Yeah, there are a few racists around on both sides of the fence in about equal numbers but they aren't part of the story. In other words, its a normal community.

The whole Zimmerman/Martin debacle was a farcical circus, driven by individuals determined to take a personal crisis and inflate it in pursuit of a political agenda. There folks is the true crime at the center of the story. Zimmerman's lawsuit should be against the media and the government. Martin's parents were just pawns in the story. Used and abused by the media at an incredibly vulnerable time in their lives.


This comment..."The whole Zimmerman/Martin debacle was a farcical circus.."

..is a very telling at just how insincere and or how dismissive you are on so many things this one event that perfectly encapsulate the American Race Dynamic which began 400 years ago.

People greatly affected by being on the receiving end of centuries of gov't sanctioned inhumane treatment, murder, lynching, rapes, denials of justice...aka people of color view this 'Rosa Parks/Rodney King moment-like event - view this 1000% differently that you do - because they live it almost daily...for their entire lives, generation after generation.

Those people LEAST affected by this enormous list of injustices sum it just as you posted here to 'screw it, he's dead and no one cares..lets move on..'
And NONE of those mindsets contribute to the betterment of racial conditions in America, both dismiss such dark history as inconsequential.

Humans at the center of controversies, this O.J. Simpson to Dred Scott may simply be 'pawns' to spectators such as yourself, but media coverage is necessary to display nationally what we are doing to one another and how justice is dispensed.

Your world apparently ranks nothing of commanding interest whatsoever if it smaller than a full scale nuclear war.

If you think legal skirmishes over 'who can marry whom' and what women should or cannot do with their bodies is 'Media Pawn' driven entertainment, then surely the impact on the tragic lives people from from Trayvon Martin, Philando Castillo, Eric Garner, Bothem Jean, and a list that runs as long as the day is long, is reduced to nothing of sincere concern in the brain that sees this as you - unfortunately, they number in the millions.

As to this case, there is more than meets the eye...

Martin had been staying with his father in the complex for how long?
It has never been disclosed.

Odds are if he were there more than the faithful night, 2 nights to a week or more..then increases the possibility that Martin and Zimmerman encountered one another more than once.
That sets the stage for a stupid game of high school ignorance 'I have my eye on you, I'm in charge in this neighborhood..you (Trayvon) are just visiting Don't step out of line on my watch, dude!' - you may not be aware, but security people almost unanimously adopt this mentality in any and every situation -ESPECIALLY, where and where kids are involved!

I'll leave it there to guess what occurred after that. But given the image in the opening post, listing all Zimmermans running afoul of the law is an accurate indicator of just how much of a mental disaster this guy was at the time and how f*d up he is now.

His account of what occurred that night...cannot include a single shred of honesty, not one word.

Because too many people will not and have not given that shred of Honesty to Martin were the roles reversed or he if survived. The bent of the majority always goes to the cop..in this case the wannabee a cop, a useless security guard.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
stl07
Posts: 1780
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:48 pm

He has a 2 IQ. He was the one that shot and killed the kid, not the other way around. Best case scenario- The judge tells him to shut up and leave as there is nothing to gain against a dead kid who can't testify, no matter who was really innocent or guilty. Worst case- new evidence is found proving him guilty OR more likely, people start remembering this case and how little Zimmy looked, and refuse to hire him, beat him up on the street, or send him consistent threats and ruin his life.
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"
Instead of typing in "mods", consider using the report function.
 
CPH-R
Posts: 6160
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 5:19 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:27 pm

It's another Larry Klayman (or should I say, Grossly Inappropriate Larry? Google "Klayman v. Luck") special, in which a lawsuit is intended to act as advertisement for something else, in this case a conspiracy documentary by one of his buddies, Joe Gilbert.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 1081
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:46 am

if that's the case, then Trayvon Martin's family needs to counter sue Zimmerman, Joe Gilbert, and Klayman .
 
Ken777
Posts: 9966
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:23 am

Zimmerman is the type of guy when we read about his new story your first thought is " please Lord, let me be on that Jury".

The only thing that I find amazing is that he was actually able to find a lawyer to file the case for him.

Of course there is no reason why Martin's family cannot file a counter suit against Zimmerman. That will put immediate financial pressure on the bum as well as force Zimmerman to present himself for a Deposition under oath.
 
1989worstyear
Posts: 707
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:39 am

Flaps wrote:
extender wrote:
Zimmerman should have been convicted, but stupidity is not a crime. He went into a situation, where he had no business going; he wasn't a cop. Martin paid for his stupidity of getting into an altercation. Just because someone is following you, that doesn't give them a right to assault you; call a cop, or get into your home. No winners, all losers.


I mostly agree except for the convicted part. Stupidity is not a crime, therefore you can't be convicted for it.

The whole case can be summed up as two idiots meeting in the night. No one was right here but there was plenty of wrong on both sides. A simple altercation that got out of hand like those that happen anywhere in the world on a regular basis where people live together. Zimmerman didn't need to follow the kid and the kid didn't need to jump Zimmerman. They each chose their path and as a result one died. It could have been either one.

If the races had been reversed and the black guy killed a white kid, it might have been news for a day or two in the local Orlando area. As it was, the media and the president following a race baiting divide and conquer agenda chose to make this case much more than what it was. While there is no doubt that racial injustices exist in this country, here's a news flash for those of you on the far left. In the real world, in the vast majority of our communities and interactions, blacks and whites get along. We live together, we work together and we play together. We raise our families together. The racial bogeyman while he does exist is simply not out there hiding under every rock, in every nook and cranny as many left wing pundits and media would lead you to believe.

This country has made tremendous progress in terms of racial relations and equality. The path forward is not to keep looking back and constantly stir the pot. While the past provides valuable reminders of where we don't want to be the way forward is to continue to build upon the tremendous achievements that we have accomplished together. I grew up and currently live in a community that used be 90% white but is now about 50% while and 50% black. When it was a white community there were conflicts between Italians and Irish and Germans and East Europeans. Not major issues, just those issues that people of different backgrounds run into from time to time..Today we have conflicts between old folks and young families. Between gang members and those just wanting something better for their families. We don't have conflicts between black and white because of the color of our skin. Yeah, there are a few racists around on both sides of the fence in about equal numbers but they aren't part of the story. In other words, its a normal community.

The whole Zimmerman/Martin debacle was a farcical circus, driven by individuals determined to take a personal crisis and inflate it in pursuit of a political agenda. There folks is the true crime at the center of the story. Zimmerman's lawsuit should be against the media and the government. Martin's parents were just pawns in the story. Used and abused by the media at an incredibly vulnerable time in their lives.


I probably would have reacted in a belligerent fashion if I was 17 and some big guy in his late 20's kept following me around at night. Crap, I'd probably be somewhat belligerent now, even at 30.
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...
 
alfa164
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Zimmerman Suing Trayvon Martin Family for $100mil

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:34 am

Ken777 wrote:
Zimmerman is the type of guy when we read about his new story your first thought is " please Lord, let me be on that Jury". The only thing that I find amazing is that he was actually able to find a lawyer to file the case for him. Of course there is no reason why Martin's family cannot file a counter suit against Zimmerman. That will put immediate financial pressure on the bum as well as force Zimmerman to present himself for a Deposition under oath.


Zimmerman is a reprobate; his lawyer pretty much fits that description, too. More than one judge has barred him - for life - from ever setting foot in their courtrooms again. Same attorney tried to keep Obama off the Florida ballot, claiming the former President was not a "natural-born citizen". He, like his case, got tossed out of court. Not to mention the time he sued his own mother... he is a real piece of work.

Like Zimmerman.

:roll:
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BN747, casinterest, speedygonzales, tommy1808 and 25 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos