Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12468
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:14 am

Sokes wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
In the US we have statutory rape because it is irrelevant that underage girls have ‘adult’ bodies. It is scientific fact that the vast majority of adolescents and teenagers lack the emotional maturity to make sound sex decisions (bad enough with people their own age). Society has judged adults can and should know better and are thus taking advantage of the situation - therefore it is NOT considered consensual.
...

With respect to Maxwell, most of the girls recruited in the FL case were from broken homes and low income households. That also makes it extra disgusting because people like Maxwell and her helpers have a nose for vulnerability.

The vast majority of sixteen years old aren't hookers.
If those who are mostly come from dysfunctional families one has to ask:
Does the shared genetic or the environment lead to the girls' choice to be hooker?

There is one opinion that women with borderline often faced sexual abuse. In Germany there were lots of women who got raped by Russian soldiers. Did many of them develop borderline? I had a neighbor who as adolescent had to flee from Eastern part of Germany. She often hinted about rape, moreover her mother didn't make it. I would be surprised if she was borderline.

Now what type of people rape or otherwise abuse their daughter/ sister/ cousin? I assume those with antisocial personality disorder.
As antisocial/ histrionic/ narcissistic and borderline personalities cluster in families an increased probability of sexual abuse of women with borderline can also be genetically explained. I anyway doubt this rape hypothesis. But if true, I rather tend to genetic explanations.

Similarly 16 years old prostitutes may have a genetic component for their choice which also explains their dysfunctional background.

I do agree sex with a 16 year old prostitute has to be punished.
But it is nowhere as bad as rape.
And sex with a 16 year old prostitute is nowhere as bad as sex with a 16 year old which is meant as a serious relationship if the man is let's say more than 10 years older.
Normal girls of course deserve protection.


That’s not how it works in the US - statutory rape is rape, whether the girl was prostituting herself or not. It’s not like the girls were ‘operating’ freelance, with polished online profiles and the like. They were roped in and trained by adults - that is exploitation.

Also you may want to clarify your words because as written things sound pretty sick - don’t ALL minor girls deserve protection? When you say only ‘normal’ girls do, it sounds like those with mental illness or developmental disorders don’t deserve any...
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
Sokes
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:10 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Sokes wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
In the US we have statutory rape because it is irrelevant that underage girls have ‘adult’ bodies. It is scientific fact that the vast majority of adolescents and teenagers lack the emotional maturity to make sound sex decisions (bad enough with people their own age). Society has judged adults can and should know better and are thus taking advantage of the situation - therefore it is NOT considered consensual.
...

With respect to Maxwell, most of the girls recruited in the FL case were from broken homes and low income households. That also makes it extra disgusting because people like Maxwell and her helpers have a nose for vulnerability.


That’s not how it works in the US - statutory rape is rape, whether the girl was prostituting herself or not. It’s not like the girls were ‘operating’ freelance, with polished online profiles and the like. They were roped in and trained by adults - that is exploitation.

Also you may want to clarify your words because as written things sound pretty sick - don’t ALL minor girls deserve protection? When you say only ‘normal’ girls do, it sounds like those with mental illness or developmental disorders don’t deserve any...

I believe prostitution should anyway only be legal from 21 years, same as voting, marriage, strong cars.. The brain I believe matures by age 30, however the greatest mathematical achievements are before 30. At any rate I consider 18 not as adult.

I can't tell if consensual sex with 16 is o.k., I had my first time a week before I turned 18. Maybe enormous satisfaction if the relationship works and enormous frustration if it doesn't?

I assume, but may be wrong, that prostitutes have a reduced ability for attachment. I guess same is true for customers.
I once had sex with a women. When I was ready she got up immediately and went in the kitchen. I felt frustrated. She then told me that she has a boyfriend. Well, the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Now she knows.
Similar I once had a girlfriend which I cheated on. After two days I lost interest in that new woman and felt like an idiot. The tree of knowledge. With later women I was always faithful even though I still feel temptation.

So if a women can have several men every night without getting strong negative feelings then I doubt she requires protection. Sad if such people can't experience deep emotional attachment. Why then should they not follow their temptations, sexual or money?
As Jesus says: Some people are incapable of marriage.

That apart we don't discuss if prostitution should be legal from age 16, but if it is dramatic if a president does it. People in the West believe a politician should be an example. Well, vote for guys that are irritating, they won't be psychopaths.

Politicians decide the live quality of millions, even hundred of millions. I like men with immoral life who do good politics.
Hitler had no sexual immorality. Did it make him a better politician?
Why can't the world be a little bit more autistic?
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12468
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:27 am

Sokes wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
Sokes wrote:

That’s not how it works in the US - statutory rape is rape, whether the girl was prostituting herself or not. It’s not like the girls were ‘operating’ freelance, with polished online profiles and the like. They were roped in and trained by adults - that is exploitation.

Also you may want to clarify your words because as written things sound pretty sick - don’t ALL minor girls deserve protection? When you say only ‘normal’ girls do, it sounds like those with mental illness or developmental disorders don’t deserve any...

I believe prostitution should anyway only be legal from 21 years, same as voting, marriage, strong cars.. The brain I believe matures by age 30, however the greatest mathematical achievements are before 30. At any rate I consider 18 not as adult.

I can't tell if consensual sex with 16 is o.k., I had my first time a week before I turned 18. Maybe enormous satisfaction if the relationship works and enormous frustration if it doesn't?

I assume, but may be wrong, that prostitutes have a reduced ability for attachment. I guess same is true for customers.
I once had sex with a women. When I was ready she got up immediately and went in the kitchen. I felt frustrated. She then told me that she has a boyfriend. Well, the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Now she knows.
Similar I once had a girlfriend which I cheated on. After two days I lost interest in that new woman and felt like an idiot. The tree of knowledge. With later women I was always faithful even though I still feel temptation.

So if a women can have several men every night without getting strong negative feelings then I doubt she requires protection. Sad if such people can't experience deep emotional attachment. Why then should they not follow their temptations, sexual or money?
As Jesus says: Some people are incapable of marriage.

That apart we don't discuss if prostitution should be legal from age 16, but if it is dramatic if a president does it. People in the West believe a politician should be an example. Well, vote for guys that are irritating, they won't be psychopaths.

Politicians decide the live quality of millions, even hundred of millions. I like men with immoral life who do good politics.
Hitler had no sexual immorality. Did it make him a better politician?


Mmmkay so to boil all that down, tell me if I have this right: if a woman can compartmentalize emotional impacts of sex, at any age, they don’t need protection. That’s what you’re putting out there?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
afcjets
Posts: 3518
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:37 am

BN747 wrote:
The only people who understand the varied peculiarities of Male sexuality that go beyond the norm are professional sex workers (hookers), their managers (pimps) and those who've been around the block - a lot!

There are plenty of men (and women) who get off on sexual acts which are not considered mainstream (and might even be considered sexually deviant) who have zero interest in underage and/or prostitution.


BN747 wrote:
Horn dogs like Clinton and trump operate under the cover of 'no one can find out'.

No two people are a package deal in our justice system (unless someone takes a plea deal), and despite both men's flaws and their similarities, it is disengenuous to surmise they either both have to be guilty or both be innocent.


BN747 wrote:
No one went to Pedo Island just for the Mai Tais.

MaverickM11 wrote:
Wonder when the Dersh will be on Faux next...

He was just on Fox News the other day via phone. He visited the island with his wife and daughter. He said he has been begging for an investigation to clear his name.


BN747 wrote:
But Epstein, my guess is, like Bill Cosby, he picked this up from someone who showed him the ropes. He figured out early on just how weaponize those good looks to seduce people, older hetero men like having young buck types nearby, not for sexual reasons, but when out socializing, events, affairs of all types..a young handsome dude draws the chicks like a magnet and one all pal'ed up with a circle of wealthy men knows his role and they in turn know his value. They feel 'he' spills 'hip & youthful appeal' onto them.

Actually it's been reported that Epstein and his assistant encouraged and incentified the victims to recruit new ones, and it seems to have worked.


johns624 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Still totally unclear how Epstein made money, other than being some sort of beneficiary of Wexner—did he just siphon off money pretending to invest it?
Blackmail?

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

There are people speculating the entirety of his business was a blackmail operation, and that hidden cameras were in every room and all sex acts were recorded.


Aaron747 wrote:
In the US we have statutory rape because it is irrelevant that underage girls have ‘adult’ bodies. It is scientific fact that the vast majority of adolescents and teenagers lack the emotional maturity to make sound sex decisions (bad enough with people their own age). Society has judged adults can and should know better and are thus taking advantage of the situation - therefore it is NOT considered consensual.

While I agree with most of what you're saying, there is nothing scientific about what is considered sound sex decisions. It's completely subjective and subjectivity is the opposite of science.
 
Sokes
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:56 am

Aaron747 wrote:
Mmmkay so to boil all that down, tell me if I have this right: if a woman can compartmentalize emotional impacts of sex, at any age, they don’t need protection. That’s what you’re putting out there?


I don't understand the question.
What does "compartmentalize emotional impact of sex" mean?

If you ask conservative Muslims or Rajasthani Hindus whose wives observe purdah, they may tell you a woman always needs protection.

Lot of people get damaged in relationships with people who have mental disorders. Protecting a sixteen year old hooker (from herself?) would be low on my priority list. How to protect people from those who are toxic is a far more important question.
Last edited by Sokes on Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Why can't the world be a little bit more autistic?
 
Kiwirob
Posts: 13024
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:16 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:58 am

M564038 wrote:
But did he get him on the hook with underaged girls? That is the only question that matters. That he accepted an invitation to a private tropical island by some New York hotshot billionaire is not that sensational is it?
Infidelity and being a pedophile is very, very far a part, and so far no one has named anyone on either side as pedophiles. Not even Trump.

So let’s wait and see, right?
Isn’t that even more i portant when things are as intensely serious as they are right now?


When you read comments sections on news articles, forums and facebook, it's pretty clear that most people don't even know what a pedophile is, most people think it's anyone who has slept someone under the age of consent, in Prince Andrews case he's being branded a pedophile when his accuser was over 16 when he was alleged to have slept with her, which is perfectly legal in the UK and many states in America. It's distasteful but not illegal.
 
Kiwirob
Posts: 13024
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:16 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am

Sokes wrote:
As Jesus says: Some people are incapable of marriage.



When did Jesus say this? Was there an official scribe present to take down his words? Who can believe anything Jesus is alleged to have said, it's all hearsay.
 
Sokes
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:15 am

Kiwirob wrote:
Sokes wrote:
As Jesus says: Some people are incapable of marriage.



When did Jesus say this? Was there an official scribe present to take down his words? Who can believe anything Jesus is alleged to have said, it's all hearsay.

Then it fits to this topic, as we just discuss gosip about Bill.
Why can't the world be a little bit more autistic?
 
bennett123
Posts: 9794
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:25 am

If Jesus said that, perhaps you can post a link?.
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12468
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:18 am

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
The only people who understand the varied peculiarities of Male sexuality that go beyond the norm are professional sex workers (hookers), their managers (pimps) and those who've been around the block - a lot!

There are plenty of men (and women) who get off on sexual acts which are not considered mainstream (and might even be considered sexually deviant) who have zero interest in underage and/or prostitution.


BN747 wrote:
Horn dogs like Clinton and trump operate under the cover of 'no one can find out'.

No two people are a package deal in our justice system (unless someone takes a plea deal), and despite both men's flaws and their similarities, it is disengenuous to surmise they either both have to be guilty or both be innocent.


BN747 wrote:
No one went to Pedo Island just for the Mai Tais.

MaverickM11 wrote:
Wonder when the Dersh will be on Faux next...

He was just on Fox News the other day via phone. He visited the island with his wife and daughter. He said he has been begging for an investigation to clear his name.


BN747 wrote:
But Epstein, my guess is, like Bill Cosby, he picked this up from someone who showed him the ropes. He figured out early on just how weaponize those good looks to seduce people, older hetero men like having young buck types nearby, not for sexual reasons, but when out socializing, events, affairs of all types..a young handsome dude draws the chicks like a magnet and one all pal'ed up with a circle of wealthy men knows his role and they in turn know his value. They feel 'he' spills 'hip & youthful appeal' onto them.

Actually it's been reported that Epstein and his assistant encouraged and incentified the victims to recruit new ones, and it seems to have worked.


johns624 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Still totally unclear how Epstein made money, other than being some sort of beneficiary of Wexner—did he just siphon off money pretending to invest it?
Blackmail?

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

There are people speculating the entirety of his business was a blackmail operation, and that hidden cameras were in every room and all sex acts were recorded.


Aaron747 wrote:
In the US we have statutory rape because it is irrelevant that underage girls have ‘adult’ bodies. It is scientific fact that the vast majority of adolescents and teenagers lack the emotional maturity to make sound sex decisions (bad enough with people their own age). Society has judged adults can and should know better and are thus taking advantage of the situation - therefore it is NOT considered consensual.

While I agree with most of what you're saying, there is nothing scientific about what is considered sound sex decisions. It's completely subjective and subjectivity is the opposite of science.


Absolutely incorrect. Compared to 30 years ago, much is now known about high/low context decisionmaking in adolescents and young adults, as well as their response to emotional states. Neuroscientists are pretty good at what they do and have lots of nifty tools.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
Olddog
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:41 am

Statutory rape was just created to condemn whatever the circumstances were. It is not by accident you crated also the jail bait expression .
 
afcjets
Posts: 3518
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
While I agree with most of what you're saying, there is nothing scientific about what is considered sound sex decisions. It's completely subjective and subjectivity is the opposite of science.

Absolutely incorrect. Compared to 30 years ago, much is now known about high/low context decisionmaking in adolescents and young adults, as well as their response to emotional states. Neuroscientists are pretty good at what they do and have lots of nifty tools.


Getting me to agree with a straw man argument would not change the the fact that what I said is absolutely correct.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 18197
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:58 pm

Olddog wrote:
Statutory rape was just created to condemn whatever the circumstances were. It is not by accident you crated also the jail bait expression .

Without it there would be no libertarians :rotfl:
I don't take responsibility at all
 
NIKV69
Posts: 13550
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Sokes wrote:
I believe prostitution should anyway only be legal from 21 years, same as voting, marriage, strong cars.. The brain I believe matures by age 30, however the greatest mathematical achievements are before 30. At any rate I consider 18 not as adult.





Then why do we let 18 year olds vote and fight wars?

If you are 18 you can decide to sell your body or have sex. I can see 19 being the legal age for sex but that's about it.
I am the Googlizer!!!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12468
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:16 pm

afcjets wrote:
Aaron747 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
While I agree with most of what you're saying, there is nothing scientific about what is considered sound sex decisions. It's completely subjective and subjectivity is the opposite of science.

Absolutely incorrect. Compared to 30 years ago, much is now known about high/low context decisionmaking in adolescents and young adults, as well as their response to emotional states. Neuroscientists are pretty good at what they do and have lots of nifty tools.


Getting me to agree with a straw man argument would not change the the fact that what I said is absolutely correct.


LOL so you think decisionmaking context and emotional response are apart from sound sex decisions...gotcha. Nuance left the station ages ago for some it seems.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
Sokes
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:17 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Sokes wrote:
I believe prostitution should anyway only be legal from 21 years, same as voting, marriage, strong cars.. The brain I believe matures by age 30, however the greatest mathematical achievements are before 30. At any rate I consider 18 not as adult.





Then why do we let 18 year olds vote and fight wars?

If you are 18 you can decide to sell your body or have sex. I can see 19 being the legal age for sex but that's about it.


Because with 18 the brain is not matured chances are higher the soldier runs against the machine gun without grumbling.

Good point.
16 year old hookers need protection, but 18 year olds can kill and be killed.

By the way, I was a drafted soldier.
Why can't the world be a little bit more autistic?
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 7898
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:37 pm

TSS wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Olddog wrote:

I guess you are not a lawyer because theses sort of claims without proof is so easy to dismiss.....


No expert Lawyer on the measure of ex-Horny Males exist....ask Alan Dershowitz.

The only people who understand the varied peculiarities of Male sexuality that go beyond the norm are professional sex workers (hookers), their managers (pimps) and those who've been around the block - a lot!

All the sex therapists, psychologists, professionals combined are halted at the point of understanding the mindset of those outside the norm.
They can explain the drive, the desire, the compulsions..but they do not go beyond clinical observation and statistics.

If you've ever been to a sex party, sex club or similar setting, the veteran participants can clock a newbie or even a glance around the office will reveal the least sexually pent up to the most sexuality repressed.

Horn dogs like Clinton and trump operate under the cover of 'no one can find out'. Difference between the two is their approach.
Clinton has the clandestine wandering eye with some impulse control.
trump thinks no one is watching him in a public space... he has no discipline.

Clinton knows and is aware of his attraction factor.
trump wants women to fawn over him as they do with Brad Pitt and he will pay to get it, Epstein party island or not.

If you can't spot the difference between those two lines of approach, then only experience can teach you.

No one went to Pedo Island just for the Mai Tais.

The went there for protected private sexual escapades...period.


BN747 wrote:
DocLightning wrote:
I would be 0.00% shocked. Absolutely not at all.

And there is no need to get political about this. Pedophilia and/or use/abuse of vulnerable minors is a horrible thing and it doesn't matter which side of the aisle or how far from the aisle you are. I think Bill Clinton was an excellent President, but that does not matter. If he was doinking underage girls, he should rot in prison.

This whole situation mystifies me. Jeffrey Epstein was a good-looking man, wealthy and powerful. He could have easily have filled his plane with beautiful 18-22yo college coeds (a la Hugh Hefner) and while some might have thought it distasteful, it would have been perfectly legal sexual activity between consenting adults. Why did he need to reach four years junior?


You're kidding right?

There are so many depraved cretins that are into kids, from the Catholic Church to Boy Scout Leaders, school athletic personel, virtually everywhere.
They thrive on the fact that youngest are easy prey, good looking dudes get a lot of action thrown their way since middle school by the time they're adults many never emerge from high school/college into the adulthood sexual attraction game, Most people do...but many do not.

I look back with seasoned eyes and a HS bud and I were penciling in 'creepy' teachers then and now it's clear as day what some were up to. In a couple of cases a few people now admit that they were taken advantage of by the teachers we suspect.

But the church, eliminate the pedo priest and most churches would be empty.

But Epstein, my guess is, like Bill Cosby, he picked this up from someone who showed him the ropes. He figured out early on just how weaponize those good looks to seduce people, older hetero men like having young buck types nearby, not for sexual reasons, but when out socializing, events, affairs of all types..a young handsome dude draws the chicks like a magnet and one all pal'ed up with a circle of wealthy men knows his role and they in turn know his value. They feel 'he' spills 'hip & youthful appeal' onto them.

I think it was through that avenue a young Epstein was savvy enough to start lining up all those with pedo interest, 'esp. the powerful ones..are the perfect pigeons for Big Bucks extortion. There is no other early explanation of that one billionaire signing practically everything over to Epstein.

'He was nice guy' doesn't fly...something else was at work there and I bet my bottom dollar that was certainly sex-related. That was Epstein's game.

BN747


Wow, just... wow. Clearly BN747 has been paying attention not just to what goes on around him, but also why and how it goes on during his time in Hollywood and those observations are directly applicable to New York City, Washington DC, or indeed anywhere that the rich and powerful and their attendant acolytes, sycophants, and panderers gather. I'm impressed. BN747 and I don't often agree but here he is right on the money point for point.


Well full disclosure, if they gave out ranks on the party club circuit I'd rank someone between the 1-star general to a 5-star. From Baby-O's in Acapulco to the hot Spot in SoBe, a Studio 54 regular when in NY, the Roxbury (and others) in LA and hot spots in Paris, London, Rome and well anywhere I landed..finding the party was the 1st thing on the list. A large part of that is about engaging and observing that variety of participants and doing the Epstein-on-your-arm routine but mine was always a hot chick (or a few)...it draws other chicks into the mix. But I did know older guys who made it a must to have a hot handsome stud among them for chick magnet appeal.

It's a real thing and just one of many angles to pursue attention/attraction without appearing 'desperate'with cumbersome 'no-game' approaches.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 7898
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:47 pm

afcjets wrote:
BN747 wrote:
The only people who understand the varied peculiarities of Male sexuality that go beyond the norm are professional sex workers (hookers), their managers (pimps) and those who've been around the block - a lot!

There are plenty of men (and women) who get off on sexual acts which are not considered mainstream (and might even be considered sexually deviant) who have zero interest in underage and/or prostitution.


BN747 wrote:
Horn dogs like Clinton and trump operate under the cover of 'no one can find out'.

No two people are a package deal in our justice system (unless someone takes a plea deal), and despite both men's flaws and their similarities, it is disengenuous to surmise they either both have to be guilty or both be innocent.

fic about what is considered sound sex decisions. It's completely subjective and subjectivity is the opposite of science.[/quote]

Okay, that first reply I don't get what you're trying to say with regard to my post.

The second, "No two people are a package deal in our justice system"..what the hell does that have to do with two guys of different stripes trying not to get caught?

As for Dershowitz claiming to want his name cleared, you can buy that if you want..but he's acting Guilty AF with his rapid off the cuff erratic comments..he sounds exactly like trump denying knowing Stormy Daniels

Dersh, you're guilty bro..you'd have more credibility if you'd STFU like Bill. And Bill was noted by the Daily Mail as having arrived at Pedo Island with TWO young dishes at his side...and then oddly enough, Hillary decided not to attend John Lewis' funeral with him.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
TSS
Posts: 3659
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:59 am

BN747 wrote:
TSS wrote:
BN747 wrote:

No expert Lawyer on the measure of ex-Horny Males exist....ask Alan Dershowitz.

The only people who understand the varied peculiarities of Male sexuality that go beyond the norm are professional sex workers (hookers), their managers (pimps) and those who've been around the block - a lot!

All the sex therapists, psychologists, professionals combined are halted at the point of understanding the mindset of those outside the norm.
They can explain the drive, the desire, the compulsions..but they do not go beyond clinical observation and statistics.

If you've ever been to a sex party, sex club or similar setting, the veteran participants can clock a newbie or even a glance around the office will reveal the least sexually pent up to the most sexuality repressed.

Horn dogs like Clinton and trump operate under the cover of 'no one can find out'. Difference between the two is their approach.
Clinton has the clandestine wandering eye with some impulse control.
trump thinks no one is watching him in a public space... he has no discipline.

Clinton knows and is aware of his attraction factor.
trump wants women to fawn over him as they do with Brad Pitt and he will pay to get it, Epstein party island or not.

If you can't spot the difference between those two lines of approach, then only experience can teach you.

No one went to Pedo Island just for the Mai Tais.

The went there for protected private sexual escapades...period.


BN747 wrote:

You're kidding right?

There are so many depraved cretins that are into kids, from the Catholic Church to Boy Scout Leaders, school athletic personel, virtually everywhere.
They thrive on the fact that youngest are easy prey, good looking dudes get a lot of action thrown their way since middle school by the time they're adults many never emerge from high school/college into the adulthood sexual attraction game, Most people do...but many do not.

I look back with seasoned eyes and a HS bud and I were penciling in 'creepy' teachers then and now it's clear as day what some were up to. In a couple of cases a few people now admit that they were taken advantage of by the teachers we suspect.

But the church, eliminate the pedo priest and most churches would be empty.

But Epstein, my guess is, like Bill Cosby, he picked this up from someone who showed him the ropes. He figured out early on just how weaponize those good looks to seduce people, older hetero men like having young buck types nearby, not for sexual reasons, but when out socializing, events, affairs of all types..a young handsome dude draws the chicks like a magnet and one all pal'ed up with a circle of wealthy men knows his role and they in turn know his value. They feel 'he' spills 'hip & youthful appeal' onto them.

I think it was through that avenue a young Epstein was savvy enough to start lining up all those with pedo interest, 'esp. the powerful ones..are the perfect pigeons for Big Bucks extortion. There is no other early explanation of that one billionaire signing practically everything over to Epstein.

'He was nice guy' doesn't fly...something else was at work there and I bet my bottom dollar that was certainly sex-related. That was Epstein's game.

BN747


Wow, just... wow. Clearly BN747 has been paying attention not just to what goes on around him, but also why and how it goes on during his time in Hollywood and those observations are directly applicable to New York City, Washington DC, or indeed anywhere that the rich and powerful and their attendant acolytes, sycophants, and panderers gather. I'm impressed. BN747 and I don't often agree but here he is right on the money point for point.


Well full disclosure, if they gave out ranks on the party club circuit I'd rank someone between the 1-star general to a 5-star. From Baby-O's in Acapulco to the hot Spot in SoBe, a Studio 54 regular when in NY, the Roxbury (and others) in LA and hot spots in Paris, London, Rome and well anywhere I landed..finding the party was the 1st thing on the list. A large part of that is about engaging and observing that variety of participants and doing the Epstein-on-your-arm routine but mine was always a hot chick (or a few)...it draws other chicks into the mix. But I did know older guys who made it a must to have a hot handsome stud among them for chick magnet appeal.

It's a real thing and just one of many angles to pursue attention/attraction without appearing 'desperate'with cumbersome 'no-game' approaches.

BN747


I don't doubt for a second that it's a real thing, I've seen it myself. Here's the thing though: How many people see it just like you and I have yet never catch on to, or for that matter even give a thought to, what is actually going on and what social chess game is being played by whom and to what end?
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12468
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:01 am

So in the recent Axios interview that is going around, there was a moment where 45 defended his comment about wishing Maxwell well, AND was oddly nonchalant about her association with Epstein. This is truly bizarro-world stuff:

https://twitter.com/meidastouch/status/ ... 74592?s=21
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
bennett123
Posts: 9794
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:13 pm

Two points stand out.

Firstly, why it is relevant that her boyfriend died in jail.
Secondly, that he is apparently unsure if it was murder or suicide. Given that he had already said that Epstein died in jail, why did he need to go further.
 
Sokes
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:28 pm

bennett123 wrote:
If Jesus said that, perhaps you can post a link?.

Matthew 19, 11 ff
While not a believer, I consider Jesus very philosophical. You may decide for yourself if he wanted to address eunuchs.
Why can't the world be a little bit more autistic?
 
bennett123
Posts: 9794
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:39 pm

Jesus said that there were a variety of reasons that man could not marry.

These were that some were not born that way, (Eunuchs'/Gay?), some because men made them that way (choice/lifestyle/career?), and some for the sake of Kingdom of God, (Priests?).

Frankly, I am not entirely sure.
 
BN747
Topic Author
Posts: 7898
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 pm

TSS wrote:
BN747 wrote:
TSS wrote:



Wow, just... wow. Clearly BN747 has been paying attention not just to what goes on around him, but also why and how it goes on during his time in Hollywood and those observations are directly applicable to New York City, Washington DC, or indeed anywhere that the rich and powerful and their attendant acolytes, sycophants, and panderers gather. I'm impressed. BN747 and I don't often agree but here he is right on the money point for point.


Well full disclosure, if they gave out ranks on the party club circuit I'd rank someone between the 1-star general to a 5-star. From Baby-O's in Acapulco to the hot Spot in SoBe, a Studio 54 regular when in NY, the Roxbury (and others) in LA and hot spots in Paris, London, Rome and well anywhere I landed..finding the party was the 1st thing on the list. A large part of that is about engaging and observing that variety of participants and doing the Epstein-on-your-arm routine but mine was always a hot chick (or a few)...it draws other chicks into the mix. But I did know older guys who made it a must to have a hot handsome stud among them for chick magnet appeal.

It's a real thing and just one of many angles to pursue attention/attraction without appearing 'desperate'with cumbersome 'no-game' approaches.

BN747


I don't doubt for a second that it's a real thing, I've seen it myself. Here's the thing though: How many people see it just like you and I have yet never catch on to, or for that matter even give a thought to, what is actually going on and what social chess game is being played by whom and to what end?


A very very Good question...

Answer, Not enough.

Most people do not or cannot think or care not to think on that level. The disinterest comes from either never having exposure to it or a dislike of any sex subject that leads to intense sexual introspection because it is confusing and or sinful...funny thing is however, when something like an Epstein episode comes along they are all suddenly interested in why? How?

And sadly because the laws of human attraction/behavior threatens their predispositions for whatever reason - usually due to a lack of working knowledge or an issue hitting too close to close home.

Everyone lies about sex on a personal level ..to themselves and/or to others for multitudes of reasons. Our societies have conditioned us this way (thanks Church & god). The biggest perverts and least informed of human sexuality, church and god, are leading the charge to tell people 'all they need to know' about sex/sexual conduct or behavior.

There will always be sexual deviant types like Epstein because their thrill derives from forcing one to submit to them for their self-gratification ..nothing else matters. The youngest are the least knowledgeable and least to put up much of a fight because of their natural curiosities and added or forced inducements - depends. That explanation perfect describes every creep fro Epstein to Cosby to Dahlmer.

Even if everyone was sexual mature, and educated, unafraid and frank/candid about about their personal desires..that deviant type will still walk among us because they are faulty wired as natural born killers like Charles Whitman or thieves and their need to 'steal'...sexual criminality comes from that same or similar brain component that host all intent to do harm. Most people hold the propensity to such evils but they also have learned a greater moral understanding that snuffs out any such actions or thoughts and leave as fleeting momentary fantasies - like strangling your boss or uncle.

But in short the more we learn about each other..the less afraid of each other we become. Of course, common sense dictates that the criminally compromised are the exception.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
User avatar
Aaron747
Posts: 12468
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:07 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 am

bennett123 wrote:
Two points stand out.

Firstly, why it is relevant that her boyfriend died in jail.
Secondly, that he is apparently unsure if it was murder or suicide. Given that he had already said that Epstein died in jail, why did he need to go further.


Further, his wording is interesting. ‘Let them prove her guilty’ - the guilty are often saying no crime was committed until its proven.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty
 
Sokes
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:06 am

bennett123 wrote:
Jesus said that there were a variety of reasons that man could not marry.

These were that some were not born that way, (Eunuchs'/Gay?), some because men made them that way (choice/lifestyle/career?), and some for the sake of Kingdom of God, (Priests?).

Frankly, I am not entirely sure.

That's the beauty of the new testament.
In enlightenment one is supposed to think for oneself.

Why did Jesus say to the self righteous man that he has to give away all his wealth to reach heaven? Was it a dogmatic instruction or was it a reminder that Christianity demands a humble attitude and a reliance on God's grace?
Well, we can't be sure. But I suggest all dogmatists who warn their children from sexual immorality give away their wealth first.
Anyway the rich men would have done well to reflect over the words.

Did you know that the Samaritans were an outsider group rather disliked by the Jews. The answer to the question "Wo is my neighbour? " was a total provocation. Embracing sinners, not taking Sabbath strictly, ...
I'm a bit defiant and sorry to say, but I believe so was Jesus.

Also: one size fits all doesn't exist in psychology.
Encouraging own thought is always better. If I read a chapter today and after a few years, quite likely it will have a different meaning.

The journey is the destination.
Which of course means I can't be sure either.
But then a trained thinker will always maintain an element of doubt and a willingness to consider new and contradicting evidence.

In other words search for truth and dogma are incompatible.
Or can one really know THE truth?
Well, search and you will find!
Why can't the world be a little bit more autistic?
 
bennett123
Posts: 9794
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: Epstein Accuser Says Bill Clinton Partied on Pedophile Island

Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:22 pm

Jesus told the man, that to achieve perfection he needed to give his wealth to the poor and follow him.

The man was very wealthy and despite being a good man, could not take that final step.

As for the Samaritan, he was not the first to find the man who had been robbed. As I recall a Scribe and a Pharisee were there first and down the other side of the road.

I doubt that the man who took pity on the man who had been robbed being a Samaritan was accidental.
Also doubt that any Scribes and Pharisees in the audience were pleased.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: apodino, wingman and 45 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos