Caribbean/Caribe/Caraibes Aviation Part 18 (by MD90fan Jul 28 2007 in Civil Aviation)#1 Caribbean/Caribe/Caraibes Aviation Part 17 (2.0) (by BWIA 772 Jul 3 2007 in Civil Aviation) Caribbean/Caribe/Caraibes Aviation Part 16 (by MD90fan May 28 2007 in Civil Aviation) 15 Up!-Caribbean/Caribe/Caraïbes Aviation (by MD90fan May 11 2007 in Civil Aviation) Caribbean/Caribe/Caraïbes Aviation Part 14 (by MD90fan Apr 28 2007 in Civil Aviation)
- 7I will start a weekly Curacao-Manaus flight with the MD-83, where in cooperation with Brazilian airline TAF passengers can connect to Brazilian markets.
- 7I also plans to provide service to MIA this winter.
- AA is in talks to add 2x weekly service between Miami and FDF and PTP this winter.
- AA will reduce JFK-Santiago, DR and temporarily down-gauge MIA-BGI.
- AE will start SLU-BGI 05SEPT07.
- AE will replace the 757 on SJU-AUA with an ATR-72.
- AC does a fairly large expansion in the Caribbean with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver to Santa Clara, Cuba; Ottawa-Montego Bay and Montreal-Provodenciales.
- Bahamasair fleet under review.
- Bahamian skies unsafe?
- Caribbean Airline's acquisition of Tobago Express has been given the green light.
- Caribbean Sun will rise from the ashes with a Boeing 737-400 and new livery
- Continental Airlines will add a nd daily flight on it's EWR-SDQ route (11:59PM departure).
- Copa will launch 4x weekly service between PTY-POS starting 15DEC07.
- Cubana Cargo has taken delivery of it's first Tu-204F (CU-1700).
- Delta will not resume service to Puerto Plata, DR and will suspend North Eleuthera, Bahamas.
- Jamaica may have another majour airport.
- JM is acquiring 1x Airbus A319 to provide a shuttle service between MBJ and KIN.
- JM is reporting early success on it's BGI-FLL service.
- JetBlue will provide holiday shuttle service between Boston and Santiago, DR.
- KX has dropped IAH after 30 years of service, and will up Kingston to 14 weekly.
- LTU will begin 1x weekly between DUS and MUC to Aruba.
- POS: hole in the runway? Airport closed?
- Spirit has announced a new 1x weekly FLL-Aruba service starting 10NOV07.