Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

ro1960
Topic Author

AF Business Class To EZE

Tue May 24, 2016 6:43 am

I'm booked on a flight to Buenos Aires on an AF 777-200 in Business Class (new layout). I was assigned the 1L seat. I'm worried it may be too close to the galley and toilets. Any recommendation?

Also, what's the best side of the airplane to get some nice views when approaching destination?

Thanks.
You may like my airport photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aeroports

Aeroflot001

RE: AF Business Class To EZE

Wed May 25, 2016 6:14 pm

I flew MVD-EZE on AF last year, not a single person in J for the 25 minute flight. Regarding seat recommendations I'm sorry to be of little help. The approach is based on luck, I've arrived at EZE countless times on either side of the plane and sometimes I can see downtown and sometimes I can't. EZE is also far from the city so there usually isn't much to look at in general.

ro1960
Topic Author

Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Quoting Aeroflot001 (Reply 1):

I was more thinking of things to look at while flying over southern Brazil and Uruguay.
You may like my airport photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aeroports

B747forever

Wed May 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Quoting ro1960 (Reply 2):
I was more thinking of things to look at while flying over southern Brazil and Uruguay.

Isnt CDG-EZE a redeye flight? I dont think your fellow pax will appreciate if you decide to flood the cabin with daylight several hours out of EZE. Especially not in J.
Work Hard, Fly Right

dcajet

Sun May 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Depending on which arrival procedure into EZE, your views will vary. EZE is pretty far from town and in the middle of grasslands, so not much to see, really. As for views over Brazil and Uruguay, not much to see as it is winter in the Southern Hemisphere and it will only be daybreak by the time you get close to EZE. In any case, it all depends which air route the flight takes, most common one is land fall in South America near Fortaleza, Brazil and then south all the way to EZE, but inland - you will not see the ocean again, closest thing you will see is the Rio de la Plata estuary while on descent towards EZE. It may be a good idea to check the flight on flightradar24.com and familiarize yourself with the different routes this flight takes.
Keep calm and wash your hands.